BITTERSWEET.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“There are ultimately two choices in life: to fight it or embrace it. If you fight it, you will lose – if you embrace it, you become one with it and you’ll be lived”

Now I can say that I’ve already found the happiness that I’ve been looking for all these years. Yes, I know that it wouldn’t be complete for we’re hiding our marriage not only to the public, but to some people who trusted, loved and took care of us all this time. I’m talking about the Sajangnims. They are really clueless with what just happened and I’m sure that once they learn about this, they will go ballistic and worst, they might hate us.

G-dragon and I haven’t talked about our plans yet for the future coz we’re so busy with our careers. As a matter of fact, I’m about to go back to Greece tomorrow for my drama filming is still ongoing and as much as I hate to leave my husband here, I don’t have a choice for I’ve committed myself to that job and finishing it is all I ever wanted.

It’s been two days since our marriage became official and up until now, I still cannot believe that we’re one in every aspect already. Days ago, I was just picturing myself as a bride and now, I’m already a Mrs, and I’m trying to grasp the thought of it with all my might for I don’t want to be an epic failure. As most women would say “Being a wife is so much different from being a girlfriend. The responsibilities are still the same though, you’ll take care of him, understand him, and pretty much make him happy every single day of your lives, but everything comes with a bonus. Now that you’re tied with him forever, you’ll be doing everything just to make your man loyal and you’ll cross all the seas in this world just to make him stay with you”. I know that marriage is a life-long commitment and that this is not just a game.

“mmmm” I stretched my stiff body in bed and realized that I’m alone.

“Where can that man be?” I asked while looking around the room.

He doesn’t have any schedules today for the other members are going to film for a show. I wonder where he is. Oh well, I have a strong feeling that he is playing with the dogs outside or he’s walking them.

“Oh!” I said in surprise.

There are rose petals all over the floor. No wonder it smells heavenly. I guess, my husband’s romantic blood is kicking in again and it’s making my innards flip for he’s been doing a lot of sweet things to me these past few days as well. Like yesterday, he brought me a cake that has “I love you Mrs. Kwon” written on it and believe it or not, he did it with the help of Omma. I really can’t ask for more coz my husband is still mushy as he is before even though we’re married already.

And I walked on the floor full with petals. My heart is jumping in joy and excitement for I have a feeling that he will make this day an ant-worthy day once again. Our sweetness has doubled and there are a lot of intimate moments as well. It actually freaked the whole family already.

“Oppa!” I called out and the dogs ran towards me upon hearing my voice.

“Hey babies! Where is Appa?” I bent down and let the dogs my face.

“Aigoo” I said when Lucky almost knocked me down.

Our three babies are so big now to the point that they can drag me whenever I’m walking them. It’s also one reason why G-dragon doesn’t let me walk them anymore.

“Wow!” I said the moment I saw our dining table filled with my craved foods.

Last night, I was for craving a lot of food to the point that he mistaken me of being pregnant once again. But it’s not the case for I just checked with my doctor the day before yesterday and there’s no baby coming yet. My palettes are just looking for some delicious foods that’s why I’m craving a lot.

Pepperoni pizza, dduboki, rice krispies, egg rolls and franks. These are the foods on the table and I’m having a problem on how to eat them all. It seems like G-dragon woke up really early just to buy all these and it’s deeply appreciated.

“Ow…this is so sweet” I said when I saw a long stemmed rose with a letter on the table.

Baby,

Good Morning! I’ve prepared a lot of food for you. I didn’t miss out anything, right? I even made a list in mind and scrambled in buying them. Oh! There’s a gallon of ice cream in the fridge as well. Aigoo. Yah! Better eat everything coz if I see some left overs, I’m gonna sulk about it for days. I even woke up early just to prepare everything. Alright, stop pouting already. I can imagine you giving me a face while reading the last two sentences. Anyway, enjoy your breakfast. Your husband is just going somewhere for a while. I love you my baby. I’ll be back as soon as possible.

PS: Check your phone please. I left something for you there.

Mr. Kwon.

How sweet can he be? I’m totally amazed by the way he thinks for he never runs out of sweet ideas to do. Now I can agree with Seungri when he said that his hyung knows how to make a girl shake her tail just for him.

I’m a model and I’m sporting a y image in front of the camera as well, but if my husband keeps on feeding me a lot of food every day, I’ll surely blow up and next thing I know it, Eon and Sajangnim will put me in an intense work-out program just to be back in shape.

Speaking of Sajangnim, I’ve talked to him yesterday and I just can’t look at him in the eyes. I know that in one way or another, he can feel that I’m a bit distant and awkward to him. I swear. I nearly broke the news to him right then and there. Good thing, I was able to stop myself.

“How was your first day of filming We Got Married?” he asked and I looked at Eon as if asking him to rescue me.

“It went smoothly Sajangnim…the whole team gets along with each other…it was fun” I answered with a smile on my face.

“That’s good to hear…I’ve heard that you and Jiyong are really acting so well...your director actually told me and Hyun suk that you two are naturals…I’m telling you…we nearly get you busted” he joked, making me laugh.

“As a matter of fact Sajangnim…we’re really tr

Please log in to read the full chapter