SUDDEN HEAT.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You may fuss and fight, but there is no winner or loser for you are both still on the same team with the same goals”

I can officially say that my life has made a huge turn already for I’m in extreme bliss ever since I have decided to live with G-dragon almost a week ago. Our relationship is getting stronger as days passes by and in some wonderful reason, we are growing up together without having any major problems.

It’s been three days since I met G-dragon’s family and I’m totally in love with them. I still can’t believe that they welcomed me without second thoughts even if I nearly wrecked my own life with that magazine appearance.  They are wonderful people for they didn’t judge me for my stupid decisions. As a matter of fact, G-dragon’s mother even helped me with my problem with Kyunghee University. She went there yesterday without us knowing and talked to our department dean. We were shocked when I got a call from him saying that I can enroll for the next semester already. His mother even brought a lawyer to somewhat scare them for I have the right for education and they are somewhat bending the law with their sudden decision of expelling me. I don’t really know how to bring back all the kindness that they have been showing,  and I’ve just came to a decision wherein I promised myself that I will take care of G-dragon as long as I can to show my gratitude to his family.

“Ishi…wake up beautiful girl”

“mmmm”

“Wake up now…Oppa’s back” he said and my sensory buttons are all on already.

“OPPA!” I sat up right away and hugged him by the neck, shocking the hell out of him.

“Aigoo” he said as I hug him tightly.

“Oppa…why didn’t you come home last night? I was texting you and you’re not even responding” I told him and he caressed my cheek.

“I’m sorry….I got so absorbed in rehearsing that I didn’t give a damn on my phone” he answered and I gave out a pout.

“Get up now…I bought you breakfast” he said and leaned in for a kiss.

“Alright” I said and got out of bed.

G-dragon’s hectic schedules are starting once again and I’m getting a major shock for I’m not used to this at all. I haven’t even move-on from the three weeks that he’s been away and here comes a full load of busy days once again. What’s worse is that, we’re living in one house but I’m gonna bet my whole life in this, we won’t be seeing each other that much which for me, is really insane.

“I feel like a goat” I said while eating the all green salad that he bought for me.

“I know that you hate vegetables but you have to eat it” he said and I gave out a pout.

“I’m trying to appreciate its taste… but seriously Oppa…my stomach is flipping already” I told him and he chuckled.

A few days ago, I told him that I’m really not a fan of vegetables and I rarely eat them. The only veggies that I love to eat are Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots, other than that, I eat nothing. I don’t know why, but my grandmother just didn’t teach me to eat these healthy greens for she herself hates it.

“You should eat them all coz if not…you’ll be waking up every morning with different kinds of salads as breakfast” he said and I feel like a kid who is being disciplined by her father.

“Fine….I’ll eat this all” I said and took a bite “YUM!” I said sarcastically, making him laugh.

“Anyway…what are your plans for today? Are you going to the university to fix your subjects?” he asked and I shook my head.

“No…Eun hee and I doesn’t wanna go on with it without Dong min…so we just re-scheduled it this Friday so that he can come already” I answered and he gave me a nod.

“Why? Where is Dong min?” he asked and I fed him a bite of his wonder salad.

“He’s going to see his father who was rushed to the hospital last night” I answered and he gasped in shock.

“Why? What happened?” he asked and I sighed.

“Well….they had a fight and it was pretty intense causing his father to have a mild heart attack…but according to him…he’s in a stable condition already and there’s nothing to worry about” I told him and he sighed.

As I’ve expected, Dong min and his father is going to have a much bigger problem for they are totally hitting on each other’s nerves already. If before, Mr. Im is trying to reach out to his son, now, he’s bugging him to be a man once again for he’s worried that their booming business would go in ruins the moment Dong min handles it. Honestly, I can’t understand why his father is telling him to man up. I mean, there are quite a lot of homos out there who are successful with their businesses even if they have a twisted uality and I don’t really think that you can judge a homo person right away when you haven’t even seen how they work. I’m confident with Minnie and I know that he can do so much for their business coz he has been observing his father and brother for years already.

“Oppa…you can go to sleep now…I can handle this already” I told him while clearing the table.

“Are you sure?” he asked and I gave a nod.

“Yeah…aigoo…look at you…your eyes are so deep and your dark circles are so visible…I can put you in Plants vs Zombies already for you look so much like those freaky brain eaters” I  teased and he stared at me and smirked.

“Nice joke....but not funny at all” he said and I stuck my tongue out at him.

“I’M GONNA EAT YOUR BRAIN” I teased while pretending to scare him.

“PSH!” he said and cupped my face with both hands “Kyeopta” he squeezed it to the point where my lips pouted at its best.

“MMMMM!” I protested.

“I love you” he said and gave me a peck on the lips.

“That’s so painful” I said while massaging my cheeks and he just laughed it off and went to his room.

We are childish and we clearly know it. Well, I actually take this as a good thing for we really don’t have to be so formal and sweet all the time. I mean, you have to play as well just to give some color to your relationship.

And with him sleeping, I’ve decided to just clean the whole apartment excluding his room and even bathed the dogs who are so in-love with the water. In all fairness to Gaho, he is being a really kind hyung to Lucky for he’s not fighting him. In fact, all they do is play the whole day and eat. We are a happy family of four and our sons are in perfect harmony like their parents.

“What are we going to do now” I said while browsing Facebook with Lucky on my right side and Gaho on my left.

“Ah! Let’s google your Appa” I said and typed G-dragon’s name.

“There’s a lot of things in here” I said and got chips from the big bag in front of me.

“Dating…dating…dating” I said while browsing.

I know that it is so insane of me to even google him and look for some dating rumors, but this is nothing and it’s all for fun anyway.

“Ahah!” I said and opened a link.

“He is rumored to be dating a model” I said while reading “Is this even legit?” I asked and the two dogs on both sides of me just lifted their heads and stared at me.

“Oh whatever! Who cares?” I said but continued reading.

This is so interesting. I’m seeing a lot of girls being linked to him, some of them are idols, some are not but one name really caught my attention and I will not make a big deal out of it for what’s done is done and I’m the one who’s here so whether these rumors are true or not, I don’t care anymore.

“But then again…this might be true” I said while staring at the girl’s picture.

“She’s stunning and totally beautiful…there’s a huge possibility that your Appa and her really hit it on…and they’ve been rumored for a long time” I said and got some chips once again.

“AISH! What’s the big deal?” I said, making the two dogs look at me as if I’m some psycho “So what if they’re exes? What is it to me?” I asked and poked G-dragon’s picture on the screen.

“Asking him about this would just be pointless for he’s not even opening these things up…right?” I asked myself “Yeah…there’s no need for me to bring this all up…past is past and there’s no need to dig it up again” I said and closed all the tabs that I used.

I’m not a jealous and I’ve proven that for so many times in the past already. My past boyfriends cheated on me and it didn’t give a big impact to me at all. I cried and sulked for a few days and then after that, I moved on with my life like nothing happened. I don’t know, but by reading the Book of Love, I’ve learned that I don’t need to dig up my partner’s past for it’s not useful at all, rather, it’ll just things up.

Afternoon came and he’s still in deep slumber. I tried waking him up for lunch b

Please log in to read the full chapter