IMMATURITY .

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings. It’s the mind that gets angry, but the heart still cares”

Having an argument with her got the best of me. I know that I should’ve thought twice before getting mad or pissed, but my emotions ruled me and my thoughts just went wild when she talked about cheating and that she’s actually expecting me to do it. Now, who wouldn’t get angry? What will you feel if your girlfriend tells you that she’s expecting you to cheat? I think any guy would get mad for they will definitely question their girl’s trust to them.

Waking up with a heavy feeling is one thing I hate the most. Truth is, I wasn’t able to sleep well last night for I keep on thinking about Ishi and what to do to patch things up with her. One thing that we really need to work on is how to keep our prides down for we are not really good in swallowing it, for the night passed by without even one of us texting each other and apologizing. I’m waiting for her to make a move and I’m pretty sure that she’s waiting for me to make a move as well.

“Where is Omma?” I asked Gaho and Lucky who are lounging in the living room.

I feel dumb for asking two dogs who cannot understand and answer me.

The moment I heard loud music from Ish’s room, I already know that she’s awake. This is the first time that she blasted those speakers at its max and I was amazed for it didn’t wake me up at all. She’s listening to Beyonce’s music and I can already picture her dancing and singing like she’s performing on stage. I miss her already and not seeing her first thing in the morning is not a good way to start a day.

“What will Appa do now?” I sat in between the two dogs on the couch and sighed.

And because of frustration, I’ve decided to just knock on her door and call her out. I don’t know what to say to her yet, but I just have to see her this morning before I leave for work coz I have a feeling that she won’t go out of her room until I leave.

“Ishi! Ishi!” I keep on knocking on her door while calling her loudly.

“Ishi! Open up!” I said and the music was turned off.

When she opened the door, her puffy eyes are all I can see. I can definitely say that she cried herself to sleep and even cried again this morning. We just looked at each other and said nothing. I got tongue tied and even if I’m dying to talk to her, I don’t know what to say at all.

“mmmm…I’m leaving for work early” I told her and she just gave a nod.

“Alright” she said coldly and we stared at each other again.

“Alright…I’ll prepare now” I said and she gave another nod and it totally pissed me off.

I know that it’s just so immature of us to not talk to each other when we’re already standing face to face. I feel like I’m the one who should be reaching out for I’m the guy, but there’s this part of me that wants her to reach out this time.

“OH!” I said when I saw her at the living room after I prepared for work.

“Breakfast’s on the table” she said and stood up from the couch.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked and she just shook her head.

“Let’s eat” I said in a demanding way and walked to the dining area.

“What do we have here?” I asked and checked the food.

“Toast…bacon and egg” I said and she gave me a plate.

Being in one room together, sitting opposite each other and not talking at all is the most awkward thing. My appetite just went down and if I can already leave, I already left but I’m the one who told her to eat and it’s so nice of her to obey so I’ll just eat my food even if I don’t feel like eating anymore.

“I’d be going home late coz I have rehearsals” I told her and she just gave a damn nod.

What’s with all the nodding anyway? She can say “Yeah” or “Alright” instead of bobbing her head. I’m seeing Ishi’s immature side and even if it pisses me off, I can’t find the will to get mad at her.

“I’m done…I’ll see you later” I said and cleaned my own mess.

“No need for you to wash that…I’ll do it” she said and I placed the plate down and turned to look at her.

“What?” she asked with a blank expression on her face and all I can do is sigh.

“I’ll leave now…don’t forget to lock the door” I said and grabbed my bag.

“Yeah” she said and I even waited for her to say something more but she just went to the sink and washed the dishes.

This cold treatment is annoying for I’m not the kind of person who will just stop from talking just because I’m pissed. For me, it’s better to talk things out but with her, giving the cold shoulder is better. This just shows that we don’t have much in common and we deal with things in our own different ways.

“Aigoo…what’s with the dark aura?” Jae wook hyung asked when we took a break.

“I don’t know” I answered and sighed.

“Is it because of Ishi?” he asked and I just looked at him.

“I knew it” he said and sat beside me “What’s the problem?” he asked.

“We had an argument last night and it’s not suppose to be that big of a deal for we are fighting over some petty thing….I actually thought that it’ll end this morning but it feels like it’s gonna be big” I told him and he chuckled.

“It’s just normal for you guys to have arguments and I’m sure you know this so well…girls make small things big and all we can do is wait for them to cool down” he said and I sighed heavily.

“Hyung...I can feel that Ishi is different….she’s not like your typical girl who is going to get over one thing right away….she’s giving me the cold treatment actually and it’s annoying for all she does is nod…the longest talk we had

Please log in to read the full chapter