BAD DAY TURNED GOOD.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“In a strong relationship, both people motivate each other to go further in life”

I believe that there is no such thing as bad day or unlucky day for you can totally turn tables and make your bad day, good and the unlucky, lucky. Days ago, G-dragon and I had a fight over something so petty that showed our immaturity and how far it can go. Well in my case, I ed around by going mute, while he and s plotted this crazy plan of ignoring me and literally getting the best of me. Those boys even made me cry buckets of tears. I have actually dropped a revenge threat to them already and they are just waiting for it, while I plot it Eun hee and Dong min.

Today is the start of our new semester and I’m kinda nervous about it. I don’t know, but I can feel that I’d be “bullied” for being a “ star” and mean people will surely step on me and worse, disrespect me big time. I haven’t shared this dilemma with anybody yet for I don’t want them to worry.

“Ae gi-ya….get up now…you’re going to be late for school” I heard G-dragon say while rubbing my arm gently.

“One minute” I said and covered my face with a pillow.

“Aigoo” he said and kissed my arm “Your minute’s up…get up now” he chuckled and I didn’t even budge.

“Ishi…it’s 6am already….you need to be in school by 8am…right? You won’t have much time to prepare….the university is an hour drive from here…it’s not like when you’re still in your apartment that it’s just a thirty minute drive” he said and I lazily removed the pillow from my face and opened my eyes.

“I’m still SUPER sleepy Oppa” I said, earning a chuckle from him.

“Yaaa….what time did you sleep last night?” he asked and I started thinking.

“I was waiting for you to come home till 3am coz you told me that you’re going home around that time” I told him and he kissed my forehead.

Well, G to the D is super hectic these days that he rarely goes home at night already. I’ve realized that people in their world works at a different time for they start late in the afternoon and ends early in the morning, while the usual working hours starts in the morning and sometimes end at night. No wonder, his body clock is totally ed up and his being nocturnal amazes me.

“I’m sorry…I wasn’t able to call you early to tell that I won’t be going home coz we’re so busy arranging the release of the new song” he said as I sit up.

“It’s OK Oppa…I know that you’re too busy to even check your phone” I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Wait…is your new music video out already?” I asked and he gave me proud nod.

“Can you get my laptop please” I said with my arms reached out as he gets it on my study table.

“I’m excited” I said, making him chuckle.

“You will see your wonder wall’s appearance in it” he said and I clapped in glee.

What can I say? The whole music video is totally dope and awesome. I cannot believe that from that wonderful set, it turns out to be like this. G-dragon’s swag can really eat up one’s sanity and even if I’m not a die-hard G-dragon fanatic, I am starting to be one and he’s going to crack up once I tell him that.

“You just nailed the art of dope-ing” I told him as we watch the music video together.

“Was it a Yay…or a Nay?” he asked in a Eun hee accent and I laughed my out upon hearing it.

“You know what? You really need to stop hanging out with Eun hee….seriously…you are digging her favorite phrase of all time and you can even imitate her accent perfectly” I told him and he laughed out loud.

Mouse has this signature phrase wherein instead of asking “Is it a miss or a hit?” she’ll go “Was it Yay or Nay?” with a British accent where the letter “A” sounds so slang.

“She just asked me that yesterday over the phone when she told me about how she ended things up with Daniel…I was about to say…Daebak! That’s a strong move for a girl…but cracked up when she asked that Yay or Nay thing” he said and I laughed.

Truth is, G-dragon still has hopes that Eun hee and Daniel will still get back together for according to him, his friend is just acting a bit douche for he needs some assurance that the relationship he’s in to is serious, not just a play or a short thing. But we are talking about Eun hee here as well and I can say that she’s not yet ready for any serious relationships. Yes, she told me months ago that she’s ready to be in a serious, committed, crazy, I-can’t-leave-without-you relationship, but of course, she just said that for she’s too overwhelmed with what’s happening during that moment. Actually, if you’re going to ask her now if she can remember saying that, she will answer no in a heartbeat.

“Hello!!!!! Yessir! I’m one of a kind!”I imitated him and he bit my shoulder.

“OPPPPPAAA!” I shrieked and he laughed.

“That’s what you get from teasing me” he said and got out of bed.

“Get up now” he scooped me up from bed in a swift movement and brought me to the bathroom.

“Lazy baby” he said as he put me down.

“Yeah…too lazy to even wash myself” I told him and he smirked.

“Do you want me to bathe you?” he asked and I blushed upon hearing that.

We are comfortable with each other but with as days passes by, we are being awkward when it comes to body talks or talks which don’t really exist before. I can even talk to him about my painful period or how my other is larger than the other without being awkward and now, I blush whenever he jokes to bathe me.

“Oppa…I can bathe myself…no need for you to do it” I said, snapping back from my senses.

“Aigoo…I’m just joking...go ahead and move fast” he said and pulled me closer to him for a kiss.

“Good Morning” he said, making me smile.

“Good Morning” I replied.

The moment the water hit my skin, I was fully awake already for it’s not heated and it’s freezing cold. Bathing in cold water is what I hate the most for it freezes every single muscle, vein and tissue in   my body.

“Oppa” I called out while combing my wet hair.

“I’m in the dining area!” he called out and I rushed to him.

“Wow!” I said upon seeing some green-y salad once again.

“Seriously Oppa…you’re turning me into a goat already” I told him, making him laugh.

“Sit down now and have your breakfast first” he said and went to check whatever he’s cooking.

“What are you cooking?” I asked.

“I made some French toast….it’s nearly done” he answered and I waited for him to finish before I eat.

This is just totally the sweetest. How many boyfriends will do this to their girlfriends? G-dragon is really doing the mother job and even though it’s a bit funny for he’s a guy, not to mention he’s popular and is so used to be given special treatment is now taking the motherly role of getting his girl ready for school. Who wouldn’t fall in love with that?

“Milk or Coffee?” he asked.

“Iced tea” I answered differently and he shook his head.

“Too sweet” he said and I gave out a pout.

“Milk for I’m not in the mood to drink coffee” I said and he chuckled.

We started eating t

Please log in to read the full chapter