SHE'S DAMN SURE.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Real love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything that you need”

It’s been a month and 2 weeks since we had been together and I can say that those days has been the sweetest and most meaningful days of my life. Ishi and I are going stronger as each days passes by and we are learning a lot from each other. We are both growing as a couple and as individuals, helping each other in times of need and comforting each other in low times. For me, we are fit to be a couple, that God has planned us to meet because we are each other’s lost halves. Our hearts sings in joy when we’re together and it’s screaming when we’re apart. Love has kept me wanting more and I’m embracing it with all my might with the wish that this sweet dream would never end.

I’ve been so busy these days that I rarely see my girl. School has start for her and she’s been busy with a lot of things and I really feel bad because I cannot even protect her from the people who are disrespecting and bullying her. She always cries over the phone whenever we talk for a lot of people are still rude to her and even if I’m dying to go in their university and defend her, I can’t, for she won’t let me and I still cannot risk our relationship’s privacy. The only thing that I can do is make her happy, even if we only see each other every morning. A simple breakfast prepared by me always puts a smile on her beautiful face and that smile brings contentment to me.

Kids laughing and squealing woke me up and I already know what’s waiting for me the moment I go out of my room. Dami-noona’s kids are so fond of Ishi that they always visit her whenever she doesn’t have school and since it’s a weekend, their Aunt Ishi is free the whole day and it’s just expected for them to be here. My Noona is not done scolding me yet and seeing her would really mean hell. But then again, I can’t hide from her for I’m sure that she’s going to barge in my room any time soon.

“UNCLE! UNCLE!”

The moment I heard running noises, I already know that the kids are going to disturb my wonderful sleep. As a matter of fact, I just went home a few hours ago, 4hrs to be exact and haven’t even slept for long yet. What can I do? They’re already here inside my room and as if I can shoo them away, right?

“UNCLE! UNCLE!” Jin ae was the first one who attacked and slammed her body on mine.

“Aigoo!” I shrieked when she landed on my back.

“UNCLE JI! GET UP NOW!” Jung su followed and he gave me a major backache for he’s much heavier now.

“Yaaaaa” I let the pain out with my face buried on my pillow.

“Get up now” Ishi said in a gleeful tone.

The moment I turned my head, I saw a different girl in her. I don’t know, but I suddenly feel like my niece and nephews are our kids and seeing her with my one year old nephew, Jung hee in her arms while drinking milk is a bit overwhelming.

“Ae gi-ya…help me…these wrestlers are monsters” I told her and she laughed out loud.

“OK babies…Uncle’s awake now….free him” she told her and surprisingly, the kids obeyed her in just a snap.

It really is a surprise for these kids don’t obey that fast. Noona even have to repeat whatever instructions she’s telling them for they will not even move if you don’t show them an angry face. It’s like Ishi turned them into a new person.

“Aigoo…that’s pretty shocking” I sat up and looked at the two kids.

“What’s shocking?” Ishi asked and sat beside me in bed.

“Them…following you right away” I answered and she kissed my cheek.

“They are good kids” she gave me a cute wink, making me smirk “Right babies? You’re good?” she asked them and they jumped up and down in bed.

“YES WE ARE!” YES WE ARE!” they keep on repeating and I just looked at Ishi in awe.

I can already say this early, that she’ going to be a good mother, not to mention, she’s got a really long patience for kids. Just by thinking that she can handle three all by herself is enough for me to be amazed.

“Where is Noona?” I asked while playing with Jung hee.

“She left an hour ago…actually…she’s looking for you but when I told her that you just went home and haven’t had any sleep yet….she just let you be and said that she’d be dealing with you later” Ishi answered  and I shook my head.

“I can see…Ishi Shin’s daycare center is open once again” I joked and she hugged me tightly.

“I love you” she said while squeezing me in her arms.

“Love you too” I said and kissed the top of temple.

It seems like the kids will stay here for the whole day which means, the whole apartment is going to be in ruins again and my toy collection will be out of their places as well. And with that, I got myself out of bed for I can’t go back to sleep anymore. After all, I want to spend some time with Ishi and with the kids as well so I just up my sleepy .

“What do you want to eat for breakfast babies?” she asked the kids who are so busy playing on the couch.

“I want egg rolls Auntie” Jung su answered.

“I want choco cereals!” Jin ae said in a giggly tone.

“Alright….Auntie will make egg rolls and Uncle will buy choco cereals at the store” Ishi said and I looked at her in shock.

“What?” I asked and she got Jung hee from me.

“Jin ae wants to eat choco cereals for breakfast and we don’t have that…..so…you need to buy a box at the store” she answered and I sighed.

“Please” she begged and all I can do is stand up and obey.

“Wanna come with me kids?” I asked and they jumped out of the couch and followed me out.

This is the first time that I went out alone with my niece and nephew in public. There are people who saw us and of course, they recognized me but I still went on for there’s nothing bad to spend time with your family. Thing is, I don’t want them to be photographed for I’m sure Noona would get mad at me once she sees her kids on the internet.

“Wear these” I said and handed the kids two sunglasses that is in my car’s compartment.

“Uncle…this is so big…it’ll fall” Jin ae said and I fixed it for her so that it won’t fall off.

“Why do we need to wear this Uncle?” Jung su asked and I chuckled for the kids looked like bumble bees with the big sunglasses.

“The su

Please log in to read the full chapter