YES I AM.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first love, protect each other like siblings, it’s meant to be”

How come I feel so weird after signing that contract? I don’t know, but this crazy thought of it being a real marriage contract suddenly entered my mind. It’s possible, right? I mean, G-dragon can be so unpredictable at times that he will really push boundaries and cross limits without even thinking at all. My female instinct is really feeding me these crazy possibilities and what if’s to the point that my lovely brain cannot function well anymore.

“Eon…where did that marriage contract came from?” I asked while we’re on our way back to the hotel.

“It’s made by the production team…why?” he asked and I looked at him with a blank expression on my face.

“Hey!” he waved his hand in front of my face, snapping me back to my senses.

“uhmm...are you sure that it was fake?” I asked and from that point, I know that I’m freaking the hell out of my manager already.

“Of course! Didn’t the PD’s told you that it was fake?” he asked and I gave out a heavy sigh.

“They did” I answered, still in doubt.

“Aigoo…seems like you’re thinking way too much once again….why do I have a feeling you’re doubting that it was fake?” he asked and I just stared at him.

As I’ve said, G-dragon can really be crazy sometimes and if his mind feeds him something that happens to be good in his perspective, he will make it possible no matter what.

“This is making me so damn paranoid….ARGH!” I exclaimed after I realized that I’ve been staring in space for a long time already.

This is really freaking me out. Seriously, I have a strong feeling that, that marriage contract can be real. Call me a paranoid or an assuming , but that’s what my mind and even my soul is telling me. Now, I’m having anxiety attacks once again and I can feel that it’s going to be so bad.

My lovely man is totally adding up to my paranoia for I messaged him about my doubts and didn’t even get a single reply from him. I swear, my mind is going to explode soon.

“Heyah trouble twin!” Eun hee picked up my call at last.

“Hey Mouse! What you doin?” I asked, still disheveled and totally mind wrecked.

“I’m doing Yoga….how about you?” she asked.

“Yoga? It’s already late…shouldn’t you be sleeping already? And…isn’t it bad for the baby?” I asked and she chuckled.

“Trouble twin….don’t worry about it…my little angel is so used to exercising even in a young age…I actually have a feeling that once it comes out…it can do Yoga positions perfectly even without taking lessons” she answered, making me laugh so hard.

Up until now, I still cannot believe that Eun hee is having a baby already. It still feels so surreal and the mere fact that she’s only a few months away from her due date is making things harder to grasp.

“OW! I read on a gossip site that you and Jiyong have started filming We Got Married already….how true is it?” she asked and it reminded me of the real reason why I called her.

I need to get my mind straight and I know that Eun hee can help me. Well, Dong min is the one who can really get me back on track and wash out all the crazy things that I have in mind but because he’s in a business trip, I can’t disturb him so I’m taking chances with Mouse.

“Well…yeah….we are here in Jeju right now…filming” I answered and she squealed.

“Yay! AT LAST! You were able to go there already!” she sounds so happy and excited.

“Yeah…I didn’t know that this place is really beautiful….I thought its beauty is only in pictures” I told her and I heard her smirk.

“FYI…that place is a work of art….it’s so beautiful and there’s a lot to do…ow! and it’s also romantic…well…it’s not that romantic like Paris and Greece…but it can also be in line with those wonderful places” she said and I nod my head in agreement.

“Yeah…I have to agree with you on that” I said and she giggled.

“Anyway…how’s your first day of filming?” she asked and I gave out a sigh.

And from there, I told her everything that we have done today and didn’t leave a single detail. I told her about G-dragon’s beautiful surprise and she flipped out because of it. I also told her about our “wedding” and how I scrambled for words just to have a decent vow. I cannot count the shrieks and squeals that came out of Mouse’s mouth while I was telling her everything.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” I asked curiously.

“Trouble twin…you’re being too paranoid once again…..how can you even think that…that marriage contract is freaking legit when we both know so well that everything is just a show and all of it are fake….the only thing that’s not scripted and fake is you and Jiyong  for you’re a real couple” she said and totally made sense.

“I don’t know Mouse…but…there’s this part of me saying that it might be real coz if only you’re there…you will totally get freaked by how Jiyong moves…he started acting weird during the time where we need to sign the contract already….not only that…I saw his manager getting the paper from a staff when I was about to leave the interview room already….I mean…why would his manager get that fake contract…right?” I told her and she sighed.

“You know what? Your mind is once again ing you up…if I were you…don’t think too much…well…maybe he asked his manager to get a copy of that fake contract coz he wanted it as a souvenir…you know your man…he’s really sentimental” she said and I’m still in ruins.

I know that I shouldn’t make this thing big for it’s not worth my time and brain juices at all. That contract is fake for it’s just too impossible for G-dragon to even get a real one coz as far as I know, he has to go through a long process just to get that piece of paper. Not only that, he doesn’t have my consent at all.

Eun hee and I talked for an hour, and she really helped in clearing the crazy thoughts in my head. I’ve also realized that I’m just giving myself crap for thinking too much and it’s just going to affect my mental stability, big time. So, I just chose to relax and enjoy my alone time, but I’m also missing G-dragon. I was actually praying for him to stop by my room, but I know that it’s going to be so hard for a lot of staffs are with us and I don’t want to risk things and get busted this early.

“OMO! Oppa! What are you doing here?” I asked the moment I opened my door.

“I just want to see my wife” he answered and it literally gave me chills.

I don’t know, but him calling me as his “wife” is really ringing a bell and I can’t help but blush every time I hear it. The feeling is also different now and I can’t even put it in words. I know that we’re not really a married couple, but I’m so freakin ready to act like one on the show.

And because he’s already here and no matter how I tell myself that letting him in my room will really be a big risk, I can’t ask him to go for I really want to spend some time with him. We are together the whole day, but we’re on our acting mode for none of us even dared to talk to each other while filming. I guess, this is what you call, professionalism.

 “How about you MRS. KWON?”

There it goes again. Being Mrs. Kwon is all I ever wanted and just by thinking that I’ll be carrying that name sooner or later is enough to bring me to cloud nine.

 “Baby….What will you do if I tell you that the contract you signed is

Please log in to read the full chapter