A DAY AWAY FROM BEING A MRS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is an ideal thing. Marriage is the real thing”

When I was a kid, I always wear my white dress every time my grandma and I go to church. I don’t know, but I feel like a bride whenever I’m wearing that dress. Ever since, I’ve always loved going to weddings and I can still remember the first time that I became a flower girl in a neighbors wedding. I’m wearing a pink gown with   flowers on my as my head accessory. I walked down the aisle with a wide smile on my face, totally absorbing every second of that walk. A lot of people complimented me and it really made me so happy and confident. All you can hear from them are “Ow…this little girl is so pretty” “Aigoo…she looks heavenly” and a lot more. And then when I come of age, I started dreaming of being a bride. I always look at wedding magazines and watch celebrity weddings on television. I’ve always pictured myself in a beautiful white gown with the man of my dreams waiting for me at the altar.

Now that I’m almost married already, I can’t help but dream of a lavish wedding with our family and friends to witness our being one. I know that a ceremony is still a bit impossible for now coz this marriage will be a secret for the mean time. Oh well, we can’t do anything about it now because we don’t have any choice at all. We both know that this marriage will really change our lives and we’re not yet ready for any changes at all.

“Oppa…I said…I’m ready to be your wife” I told him and he just looked at me with a blank face.

Honestly, this decision isn’t easy at all. I even have to argue with myself just for things to be final. Yes, I know that you have to be ready for marriage to be able to embrace it dearly, but when you’re not yet ready but there’s a part of you wanting it badly, you will go with what your heart is telling you and will completely screw what your mind is trying to say.

“You’re serious?” he asked and I gave out a nod.

“Yes…I am” I answered and he just froze in place.

I know that this is really not the right time to break this news to him for we are still in the middle of filming, but I just can’t wait coz I’m really excited to tell him about my decision.

“Ishi” he reached for my hands and kissed it “Are you sure of this?” he asked and I sighed.

“I guess I am….no…let me change that” I said and cupped his face with both hands “I am Oppa…I’m so ready to be Mrs. Kwon already” I told him and he pulled me for a hug.

“I cannot believe that this is really happening…baby…can you slap me?” he asked, making me laugh.

“Aigoo…Yah Mr. Kwon! There’s no need to slap you for this is all real” I told him and he just stared at me.

Looking straight into his eyes, I can tell that he is really happy for it’s glistening and I feel like he’s trying to tell me something thru it. The love is there, and it’s making things more special. G-dragon is the kind of person who can speak using his eyes and right now, all I can see in him is extreme joy.

After that, we continued filming and we are so energetic and hyped up the whole time. I can also say that the staffs enjoyed filming us for they keep on laughing and smiling all throughout. This is really a special day for the both of us and I’m praying for things to go well in the days to come.

The filming ended with another interview again and this time, I answered the questions with wit and liveliness. I can also say that I’m already comfortable with the whole production as well.

“How was your first day as a newlywed?”

“hmmm…it’s a bit weird for things hasn’t sink in to me that much yet…but…I’m so happy because Jiyong sunbaenim is really kind and caring….I can also say that we are getting along with each other so well” I answered with a sweet smile on my face.

“How about the honeymoon…what can you say about wearing couple shirts? We heard that this is your first time wearing one”

“ah yes! It is really my first time to wear a couple shirt…actually…it goes with Jiyong sunbaenim as well…at first we were so awkward coz the mere fact that we’re wearing it in public is already embarrassing…but we’re newlyweds so I think people can understand the cheesiness of it” I answered, making the staffs laugh.

“Lastly…do you want to send a video message to your husband?”

The moment I heard the word “husband”, my innards flipped and I nearly shrieked because I’m feeling tinglies all over my body. If only these people know that he really is my husband already, I’m so sure that they’ll flip out.

“Oh! Is he done with his interview already?” I asked and the staffs looked at the other side of the room.

“He’s still on” a staff answered and I smiled.

“Hello Jiyong sunbaenim!” I started while waving two hands “I just want to say thank you for a wonderful wedding and honeymoon…as I’ve said awhile ago…this is my first time here in Jeju and I can say that you made this experience really special…thank you once again!” I finished with a smile on my face and they cued cut already.

At last, our first episode filming already came to an end. I cannot believe that we were able to last two days without interacting that much and even sleeping beside each other when we can sneak in each other’s rooms at night whenever we want to. This just shows that we are in our work modes these past couple of days and it’s still a bit surreal for we’re actually expecting to get busted right away.

After my interview, I asked Eon to help me plan a romantic surprise for G-dragon. Yes, I know that we shouldn’t be doing this here in Jeju for there are a lot of fans on watch. Not to mention, the whole We Got Married team is also here.

“Can you book another room?” I asked while looking for a good surprise idea on the internet.

“Huh?” he looked at me and sighed.

“Eon” I called and he stared at me with a blank expression on his face.

“I know that you’re still mad about the whole “real” marriage thing” I said and he rolled his eyes “Look…I’m sorry…we’re sorry…I know that you’re acting like this because you know the consequences of this deed…but…I just want you to know that I’ve already agreed to get that contract registered” I continued and his mouth widened “Yes…it is insane and it’s like committing suicide…but this is all we wanted…don’t worry…we’ll break the news to the Sajangnims as soon as possible…and I’ll make sure that you’re not gonna be dragged in this” I finished and he sighed heavily.

“You know what Ishi? What you’re about to do is not just committing suicide…it’s already SUICIDE! But then again…who am I to hold you back? I’m just your manager in the first place…and it’s as if you’re going to listen to whatever I say…fine! Go and register your marriage! I’m all good with it…just make sure that you will take all the consequences of this and I’m warning you…it’s not gonna be an easy one…you will break into pieces first before things go normal” he said and I’m a bit shaky once again.

“Honestly…I’m not ready for the consequences yet…I don’t know…I’m suddenly having second thoughts now” I told him and he shook his head.

“Ishi” he holds my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes “DO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU….listen to it…I can see in your eyes that you’re already decided and that you want this marriage so badly” he said and I nod my head “Go for it…get married…you’ve been through a lot…you’ve experienced hell for so long and if this will bring you to heaven…go for it! You deserve to be happy….don’t worry…I’ll always be here for you….I’m gonna involve myself in here…after all…we’re partners…and we’ll always be in crazy things together” he finished and I gasped in shock.

Eon’s words really blew me away. I know that he’s reall

Please log in to read the full chapter