IT'S HIM AGAIN.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is a choice. If love comes from appreciating goodness, it needn’t just happens – you make it happen”

Waking up on a Monday morning is the crappiest thing of all. Just by thinking that I wasn’t even able to rest during the weekends is enough to make me so lazy. Well, I can choose not to go to school and just bum around the whole day but then, I can’t let my laziness affect my studies for I’ve got a grade and a scholarship to maintain.

The moment I opened my eyes and saw the clock that reads 7am, I dashed to the bathroom right away for a quick shower and wore whatever decent clothes I see in my cabinet.

“And you’re late once again” Eun hee said the moment she saw me walk out of my apartment.

“I’ve ringed you for bajillion times already just to wake you up….but still…you’re late” she said as I settle in my seat.

“You should’ve went in and woke me up instead of waiting here…after all…you have a duplicate key to my apartment” I told her and she sighed.

“Stupid me forgot the key….truth is….I don’t know where I left it” she said and I looked at her in horror.

“MOUSE! Just to remind you….that key can open the door to my apartment….are you sure it’s not in your bag? My security is at stake here you know” I said and she laughed so loud.

“What security are you talking about? Even if someone found it and get a hold on it….your little mansion will still be secured coz one….whoever that human being is….he or she doesn’t even know that it’s a key to an apartment and as if he or she knows where you live….second….I don’t even think that someone will get interested in a key for they can’t even benefit from it….last but not the least….your little mansion only consists of a dining table….small couch….two bean bags….a small refrigerator….laptop….books….and a bed…other than those things…there’s nothing more to steal” she said and I pinched her cheeks.

“Whatever!” I said and she slapped my thigh.

I’ve expected this from Eun hee as a matter of fact. Well, she’s not that good in taking care of things and she had lost a lot already. I can still remember when she lost her phone somewhere near our department building, Dong min and I were so worried for that phone is given to her by her dad and we almost turned the whole building upside down just to find it, while here’s Eun hee, sitting on a bench while playing some crappy game on her Ipad.

“So….how did your Sunday go?” I asked.

“Let’s just say that it doesn’t go well as planned” she answered and I smirked.

“So you didn’t get laid?” I asked and she sighed.

Last Saturday, Dong min, Eun hee and I went to the club to have fun. Yes, I did enjoy three hours of drinking and non-stop talking, but I have to go home earlier than them coz I still have work that morning. I don’t even know what happened to these two when I left, coz none of them are even answering or responding to any of my calls and messages yesterday.

“I did get laid” she said and I looked at her with full interest.

“How did it go?” I asked and she sighed.

“I screwed up! I TOTALLY SCREWED UP!” she answered and I looked at her weirdly.

“Mind explaining why?” I asked again and she stopped the car on the curb.

“I had with a celebrity….well he’s not really a celebrity but he’s friends to a lot of them and he’s close to many big names….worst is…..I don’t even have a clue….well…I may have a clue but I was so drunk that night that I cannot even remember what happened” she answered and I rolled my eyes.

“You really screwed up for you cannot even remember anything…but…I don’t see any problem with ing a non- celebrity who is friends to a lot of celebrities and is close to many big names” I almost got my tongue twisted while saying that.

“There is a problem trouble twin!” she said and I sighed.

“What is it?” I waited for her answer as she stares at me.

“He wanted us to meet again” she answered and I clapped my hands.

“Then go! Meet him! If he’s close to a lot of big names….then….he can be big as well…wait…do you even know his name?” I asked and she gave out a nod.

“Of course !” she said and I chuckled “He is Daniel Lee” she continued and I pulled out Eun hee’s Ipad from her bag to search some info about this guy.

All I can say is, Mouse really knows how to get guys for she has gotten herself a good looking one. I don’t know, but she really has this good taste in men and believe it or not, she is so good in filtering them.

“He’s a stylist for 2ne1….obviously works at YG….super good friends with G-dragon….and a totally hot man for he’s got great taste in fashion and is making big bucks coz of that” I said while scanning   for some more information.

“Ooohh….so he’s really one heck of a man” she said and I sighed.

“If I were you…don’t screw things up anymore…this guy is so far from the guys that you have dated….it’s like…you dating a President” I told her and she looked at me in confusion.

“Huh?” she asked.

“Do you want me to remind you all of your exes? FYI…you haven’t even dated a guy who has a career or even got a good paying job….your usual boy toys are college students who are still depending on their parents’ money…they are immature ones and just by seeing this dude? I can tell that he’s not for play…this is for keeps” I told her and she laughed.

“Ishi Shin…we are not going to date….we are just going to meet up again” she said and I sighed.

“Whatever….just a friendly reminder” I touched her shoulder and looked straight into her eyes “This guy can make you go gaga over him and I can   feel that he’s got this power of locking you up in his world forever and if that happens…you are DOOMED” I said “Drive now coz we’re already running super late and Dong min must’ve been rotting at the parking lot already” I finished and she just hissed.

And there goes Eun hee’s “I got laid” thing. She really is going to screw things up once she continues having contact to this hot celebrity stylist. Actually, I’ve expected this as well for we are surrounded by celebrities that night at the club and of course, it’s not far from possible that she’ll gonna heat things up with them, right?

“OK…so you made me wait for ages at the parking lot…under the hot striking sun….just because you talked about a hot celebrity stylist that this mouse had with” Dong min said while we’re waiting for Ms. Kim to arrive.

“Uh-huh….and take note of this…she’s saying that she doesn’t even have a clue that the man beside her is something big” I told him and he smirked.

“So you’re dating Mr. Big…huh?” Dong min asked the mouse.

“Gosh!” she said, making us laugh.

“If you’re dating Mr. Big…well then…I’m dating someone who’s got a big….” he said and I almost punched him just for him not to continue what he’s about to say.

“You two are totally clouding my mind with dirt” I said and stood up from my seat.

“Where are you going?” Eun hee asked.

“To the restroom…but if you guys don’t believe me….we can all try to squeeze into one stall” I answered and Dong min threw his notebook at me.

Ms. Kim started calling each one of us to share some lines from our autobiography assignment and I’m telling you, my nerves shoot up the moment my classmates started sharing theirs. I don’t want to share mine for it’s too serious compared to the others and it’s not interesting at all. I have a dry humor and I’m so freakin sure that this will not even entertain them.

“Mr. Im Dong min” Ms. Kim called and my lovely best friend fixed his hair, straightened his clothes and walked with poise to the front of the class.

“Go Gaylord!” Eun hee cheered, making the whole class laugh and the mouse received a good slap on the arm from Ms. Kim.

“When I felt that I was different from normal men….I told myself….go ahead…be who you want to be….don’t hide behind a heart of a man when you really have a heart of a woman….this society hasn’t accepted me that well yet…but I’m sure that one of these days….they will love me for I’m also human with a heart that is not that pure but is surely soft and good” Dong min said and it left me in tears.

“Very well Mr. Im” Ms. Kim said and I hugged Dong min when he passed by me.

“Next….”

“I want to go next ma’am!” Eun hee raised her arm so high.

“Alright…Ms. Park…go in front now” Ms. Kim said and I looked at Dong min as if I’m telling him to prepare for a hilarious moment.

Next thing we know it, Dong min and I are video recording Eun hee while she’s being so serious and somewhat emotional reading her autobiography. Honestly, some of the things that she wrote there are made up and what cracked us the most is when she said that she wanted to be a beggar even for one day so that she can feel how it is to have n

Please log in to read the full chapter