HERO AND PRINCESS.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“He always dreamed of being a hero. She always dreamed of being a princess. As fate would have it, he’s her hero and she’s his princess”

Once you take a risk it’ll really have a big impact in your life. I took a lot of risks just to be where I am now and for this love story to go on. I know that my life will change the moment my relationship with one of Korea’s biggest superstar and Big Bang’s leader, G-dragon goes out in public. I’m sure that I’d be feasted upon by so many people and not only that, some will even hate me and that is the worst thing of all.

“Jiyong! G-dragon!” a group of girls started calling him and I just looked at him not knowing what to do.

I guess, eating in a fast food chain is not a good idea at all for it just brought us trouble. At first we were still safe for none of the customers have recognized him and then here comes these group of girls who in one glance knew who he was already. These girls are really fans of him for they can recognize him in a snap.

“Oppa” I mouthed as he slowly covers half of his face with his scarf.

It’s obvious in him that he doesn’t know what to do as well coz for one, he’s already busted, two, he’s with me and he just kissed me a minute ago and I’m pretty sure that these girls saw that, third, my back is facing them and if they happen to trip on pulling my hair, they can just reach it in a swift move.

Our brains seemed to lag the moment we heard the girls call out his name and they’ve attracted a lot of people already. I can only think of two things, one, go out in the open and shout to the whole world that we are dating, two, pretend like we are just friends and we are just hanging out, three, RUN.

FROM Jiyong_Oppa: Ae gi-ya…go out first. I’ll give you the car key and wait for me there. Love you.

TO Jiyong_Oppa: Are you nuts oppa? They will mob you for sure. Let’s just go out together.

“Ishi…just do what I say” he said, almost in a whisper.

“I don’t want to” I told him and he sighed.

FROM Jiyong_Oppa: Don’t be stubborn, just go out.

“Fine” I said and he slides the car key secretly on the table.

“I’ll go now” I said softly and stood up from my seat.

It’s a bit hard to move for I can feel heavy stares following me. The moment I stood up, I heard murmurs from the girls. I know that they are already curious as to who I am. I’m just glad that I was facing the other way and they didn’t saw my face at all.

“Where are you” I looked at my watch and sighed.

I’ve been waiting inside the car for I don’t know how long already. I’m dying in worry as well for I don’t know what’s happening to him inside. If only I can drive, I will definitely ask him to run out and we’ll be running away like that in action movies wherein he’ll ride the car while it’s moving.

“Seriously” I said to myself impatiently and went out of the car.

I know that I’m putting my damn life in danger for I entered Mcdonalds again and I just saw people surrounding my lovely boyfriend. It seems like they’ve multiplied and it’s really a big thing for I know that I have to do something to get him out of there.

“Hello…yes…this is Ishi ajhussi” I told him when he asked who I was.

“Jiyong and I are here at Mcdonalds…in Hongdae…uhmm….he’s being surrounded by fans as we speak and I guess he really needs some rescue” I told him and he gasped in surprise.

“OMO! Alright…I’ll go there now” he said and hanged up.

I waited inside his car for his manager to arrive and I’ve been ringing him as well, hoping that he’ll answer but I guess he can’t notice it at all or it’s too tight already that he can’t even pull out his phone in his pocket.

“Ishi-ssi” manager ajhussi said and I felt so happy upon seeing him.

“Ajhussi!” I said in glee.

“He’s inside…the people has multiplied as a matter of fact” I told him and he looked at the throng of people outside the fast food chain.

Actually, the multiplication of people is quite expected for it’s a Sunday and there are a lot of people in this street. Of course, news spreads like wildfire and these teenagers wouldn’t let this moment slip away for it’s really rare to see an idol eating at Mcdonalds.

“Just stay there…don’t go out or anything…get me?” ajhussi instructed and I gave him a salute.

I think, an hour and a half has passed by already and none from G-dragon and his manager are showing up yet. I’m getting worried and a bit impatient for all I want is to go home and be safe. I don’t know, but I’m really afraid of fans for I know that they can be a bit harsh sometimes. I know that they are good people but every fan has this thing about not letting their “Oppa’s” enter a relationship or even date and they get violent sometimes.

“OH! There’s someone in there! There’s someone in there!” I heard a girl shrieking outside of the car and I froze in place.

Of course they know this car! Why didn’t I think of that awhile ago? What will I do now? I can’t go out of because fan girls are already on their way to see who is inside it and I’d be damned once they figured out that I’m a girl.

TO Jiyong_Oppa: What will I do now? They’ve recognized your car and there are some fans here already.

I didn’t get any response and it made me go crazy. I’m on the verge of breaking down already for I’ve been thinking of the things that might happen once we get busted. He’ll be dropping a new album in a weeks time and this sudden relationship announcement will surely affect his comeback.

The fans are sticking their faces on the tinted window and are really trying so hard to figure out who I was. I wore G-dragon’s hoodie so that I can hide my long hair in it and then, I wore one of his sunglasses as disguise. I look like a freaky human being for I’m wearing dark tinted sunglasses at night and I’m sweating already for the car doesn’t have good ventilation at all except for the slightly opened window.

“I guess it’s all clear” I said to myself when the girls ran back to the fast food chain already.

And when I’m sure that I’m all safe to go out already, I opened the door and closed it as lightly as possible to not attract attention. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for the moment I closed the door, a girl was pointing at me and I wasn’t able to move for a second coz my brain seems to be processing everything very slowly.

“I’m dead” I said as I make sure that the door is closed well.

“OK Ishi…walk cool

Please log in to read the full chapter