NO ONE CAN BREAK US.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“In a strong relationship, both people motivate each other to go further in life”

The hardest thing of being a celebrity is having no privacy, AT ALL. We do keep a little to ourselves but one wrong move and it’ll also be taken away from us. I’ve been very sneaky and secretive in all my relationships from the very beginning coz I don’t it to be ruined, for I know that once it gets out in the open, there’ll be big changes and big reactions as well. I don’t mind being bashed, hated, and controversies are already a normal thing to me as well, but when it comes to the people that I love, I’m very sensitive and I get so emotional for it pains me to see them hurting just because of me and my open world.

Going out and acting like any normal couple is not yet for Ishi and I. We were able to sneak in the movie house without any problems and were able to act sweetly like the couple beside us. But when we got to the fast food chain, there’s where it all started. Everything’s normal at first though I’m very cautious and watchful of my surroundings for I know that the moment someone recognizes me, our happy dining will be a chaotic one and that’s what happened. A group of girls had recognized me and next thing I know it, I’m being surrounded by people already, while Ishi made a sweet escape.

“Hyung!” I said the moment I saw my manager.

“Excuse me…excuse me” he was able to squeeze himself towards me and I sighed in relief.

“We have to get out of here now” he said, almost in a whisper.

My mind is not with what’s happening inside the fast food chain but outside it, where my girl is waiting for me in the car. I told Ishi to escape smoothly and just wait for me outside for it’s much safer there.

 “We have to go...Jiyong is in a rush….excuse us” hyung said and led me out.

The girls who saw Ishi and me have really made a big fuss and they are asking me about the girl that I was with a few minutes ago. I’m pretty sure that they didn’t saw her face, or maybe they did but only had a glimpse of it for my girl really have a good ninja skills coz her escape was so smooth and spotless.

“What do you think are you doing Jiyong?” manager hyung asked while we’re walking to my car.

“I’m sorry hyung…I thought things will go well” I told him and he smirked.

“You guys just dug your own graves” he said in annoyance and all I can do is sigh.

I totally agree with manager hyung for we really dug our own graves in risking too much. I promised myself that I will not give out her privacy for it’s one of the most precious things in life. Without your privacy, you’ll be wrecked as hell for you will live each day feeling like a ruined book coz everybody will read you any time they want.

“Is she still in there?” I asked curiously.

“She is…I told her not to go out” he answered and I rushed to my car and knocked on the window.

“Are you sure that she’s still here hyung?” I tried my hardest to see if there’s someone inside.

“Huh?” he asked and peeked in the window as well.

“Jiyong…she’s not here” he said and I was in alarm all of a sudden.

Where did she go? My instructions are really clear that she should go here and hide. Now, where is she? All the nerves in my body are all in alarm for I know that a lot of things might happen to her. What if she bumped into the girls who saw us awhile ago? I’m sure that they will recognize her.

“Where’s your key?” Manager hyung asked.

“It’s with her” I answered and we are already damned.

I don’t know what to do already. Manager hyung decided to just leave my car and I ride with him in the van. My mind is not with my car anymore, I don’t care if it gets stolen or what, all I want is to find Ishi and go home.

“OH!” I said the moment I read her message.

“Hyung…she went out of the car because there are people who saw her inside” I told him and he sighed heavily.

“She needs to be oriented about these kinds of situations Jiyong” he said and I nod in agreement.

Actually, we are really not expecting this at all. Ishi and I have agreed that we will keep our relationship in a low key and as much as possible, not give any hint that we are in a relationship. This applies to me the most for there are times when I tend to forget that we are still dating secretly. There was a time when I nearly tweeted a photo of me and her. Good thing, Youngbae saw what I was about to do and reminded me about my secret relationship. It’s just so hard to hide, most especially when all you want is to shout to the world that you love her and you’re happy to have her.

“I’m sure that she’s still here in this area” manager hyung said and I opened the window to have a better look.

“Her phone’s off…can’t reach her” I said and tried calling her again.

“This is not good” hyung said and made a turn in another street.

I don’t know, but I had a feeling that she’s just close and I felt nervous all of a sudden. I’m praying that nothing bad happened to her coz I will not forgive myself if she got hurt.

“OH! OMO!” hyung said in alarm and speed off.

“It’s Ishi….IT IS HER!” he said and all I can see are a group of girls in a circle.

The street is quiet for there are not much people at that time and the group of girls is on the dark part of the sidewalk. I had a hard time seeing them for my eyes are not that sharp and my mind is not processing well.

“Where is she hyung?” I asked in panic and hyung pulled up the car.

“OMO!” I said when I saw my poor girl being ganged by the girls.

She looks beat. Two girls are holding both her arms and I can say that their grips are tight, her face is bleeding and when I saw a girl about to punch her, I rushed to where they are right away and stopped her. I’m just so thankful that my senses are fast for Ishi will be so damned if that fist landed on her face for the girl is bigger than her and that blow will make her sleep.

“Let go of her” I grabbed the girls’ arm and stopped her.

“OPPA!” they looked so shocked upon seeing me and stared at them for a while.

As expected, the group of girls that saw us in the fast food chain awhile ago was the girls who ganged up on Ishi. From my estimate, they are still high school students. I just can’t believe that they were able to do this to one person who didn’t even do anything to them.

The moment I bent down to help Ishi, I saw her phone a few inches away and my brain seemed to be working already for I grabbed it right away and put it in the pocket of my jacket. I know that, that phone can still be fixed for it’s just broken on the outside and everything in it will still work. It’s better to be sure than risk again.

“Oppa” Ishi squeezed herself closer to me, shaking and crying.

At that point, my heart is already being crushed for I can feel her pain. She twitches every time I hold her which means, her body is in serious pain. The moment I removed the jacket that she’s wearing, I saw grip marks on both her arms and it pained me again. I feel like I’m being stabbed and it’s a really hard sight to see.

“Are you sure you can handle he

Please log in to read the full chapter