YEAH. IN RUINS. THAT'S WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*PHOTOS ARE NOT MINE*

CREDITS TO:  allison-harvard.tumblr.com

##################################################################################################################

“There’s something about sitting alone in the dark that reminds you how big the world really is, and how far apart we all are. The stars look like they’re so close, you could reach out and touch them. But you can’t. Sometimes, things look a lot closer than they are”

                                   {How long will Ishi Shin be in Hiatus?}

                                                                                                 

 

Mid last year, JYP’s rookie, Ishi Shin has been in the center of controversies. She took the music industry by storm and walked out right before things heat up for her. The 24 year old “soul diva”, made a noise with numerous scandals left and right. From dating rumors to her being an adult magazine model. This girl has gone down it all but despite all that, she was able to lift herself up and continued working. With her scandals, she was able to finish a drama and even appeared on a reality show wherein she was paired with her rumored boyfriend, Big Bang’s G-dragon. The drama aired and soared high in ratings, but its lead actress was never there to witness it all. It was said that Ishi Shin left the country even before the drama, Beautiful Days started its promotions. Her disappearance became the talk of the town for she has left a lot of questions in the people’s minds. The rumor about her, 2PM’s Nichkhun and Big Bang’s G-dragon also made waves as well. According to some sources, Ishi Shin chose to leave the country to breathe some fresh air and to think on who to choose between the two eligible idols but it turns out that none of them was chosen. What is the real reason as to why she went on hiatus? If it’s not about the boys, what’s behind it? Did JYP give up on her already? 

 

                              {Ishi Shin spotted partying at a club in New York}

                                                                                       

 

Ishi Shin who was dubbed as Korea’s controversy magnet was seen at a club in Manhattan, New York with some friends last night. According to some witnesses, the “lost angel” as her fans calls her, lost a lot of weight and looks different from the way she is before.

“Me and my friends didn’t notice her at first knowing that she’s just in a table next to ours…we were able to confirm that it was her when she started dancing in front of us…she’s with two boys and a girl…they were really partying and Ishi looks drunk and totally wasted…we also noticed that she has lost a lot of weight…she’s close to looking anorexic…or maybe she really is…the sweet looking girl isn’t there anymore but her beauty is unfading…she still looks stunning as ever”

It seems like all this time, Ishi Shin is just hiding in America. We tried confirming this information to her management company but their mouths are closed. 

 

                                                {Ishi Shin in ruins?}

                                                                                                   

 

It’s been days since the last article about Ishi Shin being seen at a club was released. And now, she’s seen in another party event once again. We all know that she’s a supermodel though she’s also in hiatus in the fashion industry as well, it seems like she’s still in contact with the people  from that industry because she was seen partying with high end models and designers in Hollywood last night. Some fans from Korea who are having a vacation in America accidentally saw her and waited for hours just to have a glimpse of their favorite star. According to a blog, Ishi Shin arrived at the party around 10pm in a black range rover and is accompanied by a few friends. There were four of them and even her company looks chic and classy.

“Ishi and her friends went out of the party place to smoke...well… she’s not smoking but she always have a glass of alcohol with her…there was even a time when one of her friends…we believe it’s her manager….grabbed the glass away from her as if telling her to stop drinking already…it is also true that she looks so thin…I don’t know…but she looks so alarming…it’s like once a strong wind blows…it’ll take her away in just a swish…our eyes met once and I got scared because I cannot see any emotions from her eyes….it was blank…it’s feels like her body is here but her mind is off to somewhere” quoted from the blog.

According to another blog, Ishi Shin and her manager left the party place later than expected. It was also said that she was too “wasted” to even walk on her own.

“She was wobbly when they got out…there was even a point when she nearly knocked her head while entering the car…I can say that she’s totally drunk but it was cool for she didn’t make a scene at all…she entered and left the party discreetly”

Based on these scoops, we can pretty much say that the angel seems so lost nowadays. Did JYP Sajangnim know about this? Is her drinking and partying legit in her company? 

 

It’s nearly a year now and I’m still in a world that is full of pain and misery. It’s been so long and it’s expected that by this time, I’ve already moved on with my life. Thing is, I haven’t even moved an inch and is still stuck in the past. As I’ve expected, this pain of mine will take forever to be relieved and I have a feeling that I will die in this state as well.

I hate myself, my life and the world. My eyes are open but I can’t see anything beautiful at all. I told myself that I’ll try to forget whatever happened months ago, but it turns out that my longing and suffering is getting stronger every freakin day of my life. Well, what can I do? This is me now and I can’t force myself to change.

I left Seoul without even saying goodbye to a lot of people. JYP Sajangnim made me choose on where to stay while taking a rest from the stressful world of entertainment and chose to go to America then after a few days, I left Korea already.

“Sajangnim...is it alright if I ask you a small favor?” I asked after deciding on where to stay.

“What is it?” he asked and I looked at him straight in the eyes.

“I don’t want anybody to know where I’m heading…and when I say anybody…that includes YG Sajangnim….I know that this is not a small favor at all…but Sajangnim….I think…it’ll be better if none from Jiyong

Please log in to read the full chapter