AE GI.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“A good relationship doesn’t need any promises, terms or conditions, for it only needs two people who can trust and understand”

I’m not good in handling arguments and I’m not into fights at all. With my past relationships, I always turn my back on fights or whenever I see something wrong, I’ll just let it off coz I don’t want to argue at all. I voice out what I really feel but I’m not into hardcore, tear-shedding fights. I’m quite abnormal when dealing with these situations for I act like a middle school student who es but in a silent and discreet way. I don’t talk to the person whom I’m in a fight with, for I feel that if I talk, things will just get worse.

G-dragon left for work a few hours ago without us talking. Well, we did talk, but it’s the cold-5 second talk that you usually have when you’re really in a fight with one person. In all fairness to him, I can see that he’s trying to reach out. Thing is, I just don’t feel like talking coz I don’t know how to explain myself yet. I admit, we won’t be in this state if it weren’t for me and I’m such an idiot for not realizing that earlier. I know that I should’ve not taken things seriously since he’s just pointing out his views on the matter. It’s so insensitive of me to even say that I’m expecting him to cheat when I can clearly see that he cannot even look at other women anymore, and the mere fact that he’s seeing me in his future and he’s got it all figured out, is enough to tell me that he will not do anything wrong to ruing that future.

“I’ll drown myself with ice cream” I said to myself and got a gallon.

I’ve decided to just bum around the house and munch ice cream all day since it’s my comfort food. Thing is, G-dragon is not a fan of it so I have to go out and buy at the convenience store. Good thing, I still have money left so I was able to buy it without using the card that he gave me.

“OH!” I said upon seeing Dami-unnie and her kids.

“Oh! Ishi-ah!” she said and the kids who just came down from the car rushed to me right away.

“AUNTIE!” they shrieked while running.

“Where did you go?” Dami-unnie asked.

“I went to buy ice cream at the convenience store unnie” I answered and the kids hugged me tightly.

“They are missing you already….and for them to stop bugging me…I brought them here” she said and I kissed the kids on the cheek.

“Aigoo…you just saw me a few days ago and you’re missing me already?” I asked while tickling them.

“We want to play with you Auntie” Jung su said, making me smile.

“C’mon! Let’s go up to the apartment” I said and led them.

Honestly, when I saw Dami-unnie and the kids, I felt happy and light. I guess, this is what I need to let my mind breathe even just for a while. I know that I have to snap out of my thoughts for the meantime coz if not, I’ll go insane.

“Where is Jiyong?” Unnie asked the moment we entered the apartment.

“mmm…he’s at the YG studio...rehearsing” I answered coldly.

“aaaa…maybe that’s the reason why his phone is off….it’s strange though…..that kid never turn his phone off even when working” she said and I just gave her a nod.

“Maybe he’s just busy” I said and she looked at me suspiciously.

Actually, G-dragon’s phone has been off for quite some time now and I have a strong feeling that it was because of me. I know that this might sound so immature, but maybe he did that to make me feel what he felt when I kept on ignoring him awhile ago or he just doesn’t want to deal with me for the time being.

“Did you two fight?” she asked as I prepare the ice cream that I bought.

Honestly, I don’t want to involve his sister in our fight for the reason why we’re in this situation is so petty, and it’s obvious that we just had a misunderstanding. It’s not that serious and I’m sure that she’ll just think of us as pathetic human beings coz we are making a big deal out of a small matter.

“Auntie…can we have ice cream now?” Jin ae asked and I gave each of   them a cup.

“Here you go…be careful and don’t spill on your shirt” I told them and they just gave a nod and went to the living room.

“Ishi…I just want to remind you….I am now your big sister….you can tell me anything…most especially when it involves my brother…I can sense that something bad is going on between the two of you…c’mon…I can help you” she said as I sat on the dining chair opposite hers and sighed.

I don’t know if telling Unnie about our problem is just fine with him, but I don’t have a choice for I’m already on the confession chair and it’s just so obvious that we’re going through a tough time for my being transparent is giving me away as usual.

“Unnie…is it bad to think of the negative things that might happen in the future?” I asked and she looked at me, clueless.

“Mind giving me an example?” she asked and I took a deep breath.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into me…but…the moment Jiyong and I started our relationship…I have this thought that there’ll come a time that he’ll cheat….it’s not like I’ don’t have trust on him…..I think…I just thought of it because I want to prepare myself of what could happen….in this way….I can set my mind already for me to not hurt so much” I told her and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

I know that it’s really a big blow to hear from your brother’s girlfriend that she is thinking that he’s going to cheat on her. I know that this thought of mine is so ridiculous and I’m really wishing that Unnie can pull me out of it right away.

“Aigoo…this is quite hard….I mean…yes…there’s always a huge possibility that Jiyong would cheat on you…most especially…he’s living in a world full of crazy temptations….but Ishi…I don’t think it’s healthy to your relationship that you have these thoughts…..my brother may look like a ladies’ man…and yeah…he has lived it for some time…..but…it’s different now…he’s a changed man…..a more serious one who has found the love of his life already….I’ve noticed a big change in him when you came into his life….he loves the concept of love…he gets serious with it but snaps out after some time….but with you….he has pushed boundaries already that I don’t think he’ll do for any other woman….I can’t talk for the future…but I believe that Jiyong is going to hold on to you till the end….his love for you is ecstatic! Trust me….cheating is long forgotten in his dictionary already” she said and it made me guilty but it cleared the thoughts in my head.

My heart flipped out with Unnie’s words and I was a bit shocked for in my mind, I’m just an ordinary girl who G-dragon fell in love with and all I bring to him are problems but after hearing his sister, my heart warmed for I somehow made my man change and it’s totally overwhelming.

“Ishi…arguments are fine…dealing with it is a bit hard though but it’s a sign that your relationship is growing…that you are opening to each other and contradicting each other…this is better than not fighting at all…for some they might think that not fighting is a  good thing and their relationships are perfect and harmonious but what they didn’t know is that… this so called “perfect” “fight-free” relationships don’t last …the more you fight…the more you love each other and you have to stick that in your mind…coz it’s really essential” she added and I smiled at her.

“It’s just so hard for me Unnie…I mean…I’ve been through break-ups in the past and both my exes cheated on me….one reason why I’m scared to love is because I’m afraid to be cheated upon once again coz I’m tired of it” I told her and she came to me and reached my hand.

“You know what? Not all relationships are meant to last….they’re just practice for the one that does…and I can feel that this is THE ONE….that my brother is the one... you look so perfect together and our parents will agree to it” she said and it really made me happy.

How lucky can I be? I mean, some couples are struggling to be accepted by each other’s families and here I am, a wrecked girl, an orphan who is depending on my partner just to survive is being loved so well by his family. Up till now, I still can’t believe that this is all happening for not in my wildest dreams have I imagined that I’ll have a family again.

And with that, I told Unnie about my cold-silent treatment to G-dragon awhile ago and all she did was smirk. I know that it’s really immature of me and I’m regretting it all for I should’ve apologized earlier.

“His phone is still off” I told her after trying for bazillion times already.

“AISH!” she said and I sighed heavily.

“Message him instead…I’m sure that once he opens his phone…he’ll receive it” she said and I started composing my message.

I excused myself from her for me to concentrate on my

Please log in to read the full chapter