PARENTING PRACTICE.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything”

Waking up every morning and seeing his face first thing in the morning is always the sweetest for me. We sleep in different rooms, different beds and hug a pillow instead of each other all throughout the night but our hearts are one and its keeping us in sweet slumber every night.

I woke up earlier than expected for I had the weirdest dream of all. I don’t even know why I dreamt of it but I must say, it’s sweet but definitely freaky. In my dream, G-dragon and I are already married with a kid. We are a happy family, but G-dragon just disappeared like bubble and I woke up crying for I felt the pain of being left. I know that dreams are only dreams and they can or can’t come true and in my case, I hope for us to have a happy family but I don’t want him to disappear and leave me in pain.

“Oh! You’re already awake” he shocked me for I’m not expecting him to get up this early.

“Yeah….I had a weird dream” I told him and he sat beside me on the couch.

“Tell me about it” he said and wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s weird” I said and he cupped my face and stared at me as if trying to read my mind through my eyes.

“What is it…c’mon” he pushed and I sighed.

“In my dream….we are already married….we’re happy and we even have a child…it’s a boy actually…we are laughing and you’ll really feel the love between the three of us and then in just a split second…you disappeared…leaving me and our son….I don’t know where you went but you never came back…I woke up crying coz I can feel my pain and just by thinking of it now….it’s giving me pain already what more if it comes true” I told him and he hugged me tightly.

“Aigoo…that’s bittersweet…and weird” he said and I nod my head in agreement “But it’s just a dream...so there’s no need to think about it that much” he looked straight into my eyes and I looked away and sighed heavily.

“Oppa…dreams can come true….some dreams are premonitions…they warn you of what might happen in the future….and if my dream is a warning…it just means that we’ll not end up together” I said and he shook his head and caressed my cheek.

I think the reason why I’m crying and worrying this much is because I’m afraid that it’ll all come true. Yes, it’s a sweet thing and a blessing to have a son with him, but if he’s going to leave us and just disappear, I’d better stay as his girlfriend forever.

“Yaaa…do you think I’ll ever leave you?” he asked and I sighed.

“Oppa…I know that you won’t…but we still don’t know…what if one day…things gets twisted and messy…what if you find someone better than me…that suits your standards more…you see…we cannot really talk for the future” I answered and he just stared at me.

“Ishi…just snap out of it….will you? I know that a lot of things can happen but I’m very sure of my feelings for you...I’ve long erased my standards for I know that I wouldn’t even meet all of them….I’ve seen girls and been with them but none ever made me feel this way…you are all I want…and that’s it” he said and I started crying “You don’t even have to think about that dream for we will bend that” he finished and kissed my forehead.

“I won’t leave you…and if ever I do…I’d be killing myself for letting a wonderful girl go” he said and I hugged him tightly.

“Oppa….don’t leave me…I don’t know what to do without you” I told him and he lifted my chin with his finger.

“I won’t…oppa won’t leave you…I promise” he said with full sincerity and kissed me.

I guess, he’s right. I don’t have to make that dream a big deal for we can bend it and if it’s a warning, all we have to do is not to let it happen. I know that G-dragon is serious about me and his words are all sincere, and I’ll hold on to that promise.

“Naega jeil jal naga….bom ra tata…tatatata…bom ra tata…tatata”

“Aigoo” I heard him say and it made me froze in place.

I am in the middle of an imaginary performance while cooking and here he comes, ruining everything. Well, it’s quite embarrassing to be seen by your boyfriend, singing and shaking your while holding a spatula and pretending that it’s a microphone.

“We…we….2ne1” he teased with matching hand gestures.

“Yah oppa! I thought you’re writing?” I asked and he took a sit on the counter island and chuckle while staring at me.

“I heard you singing that’s why I came to check” he answered and I smirked.

“You can go now….show’s over” I said and he laughed out loud.

“Your shake is y” he said and I faked a grinned at him.

“You’re lying…I have the sloppiest of all butts” I said and he laughed so hard that he almost fell off the counter island.

“It doesn’t look like it…but now that you told me that….I’d be seeing your in a different way now” he said and I walked in front of him with both hands on my hips.

“I will find out your imperfections as well…I’m pretty sure that you’ve got some behind that perfection of yours” I told him and he pulled me closer to him.

“Aigoo” he said and pinched my nose.

“I love you 2ne1 wannabe” he said that made me slap his thigh.

“Psh! I’m going to be a pop star one day and I will kick your off the charts” I said with overflowing cockiness.

“We’ll see” he said coolly and I burst out laughing.

As if I can really kick his out of the charts, right? He’s G-dragon and Big Bang is consistent in getting top ranks, it’s going to be the end of the world already if I ever topped them.

“Oh! Are you expecting visitors today oppa?” I asked when I heard the doorbell ring.

“No” he answered and I stopped eating to check on who it was.

“OMO!” I said upon seeing his niece and nephews along with his sister.

“Unnie!” I said and she waved her hand and smiled at me.

“Good Morning!” she said and the kids hugged me.

“Good Morning unnie” I replied “Aigoo” I said when the kids hugged me.

“Is Jiyong here?” she asked and I nod my head.

“Come in” I said cheerfully and carried Jin ae.

This is an unexpected visit from his sister and I’m so happy that they’re here. The kids look so excited upon seeing me and I’m overwhelmed when they hugged me. Jin ae even gave me a kiss on the cheek and a sweet smile. They are lovely children and I won’t even care if I have to play with them the whole day.

“Noona!” G-dragon said in shock.

“Hey Jiyongie” she said and I smiled at him for I’m really

Please log in to read the full chapter