START OF SOMETHING NEW.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Marriage is a partnership, not a corporative venture”

I know that I’m one crazy girl for letting a man convince me to marry him even though I’m so far from being ready yet. Oh well, I can always prepare for it anyway. Actually, I’ve been thinking about my decision for a long time already and have realized that there’s nothing bad in getting married this early, after all, that’s where G-dragon and I will be at in the end.

Now that we’re back in Seoul already, it’s all kicking in and it’s slowly starting to become real. In a matter of hours, I’ll be a married woman already and I’d be carrying his last name as well. The thought of him being my husband is still surreal to me, but it’s all sinking in now for he keeps on reminding me that I’m not dreaming.

Since it’s my last day of being single, I’ve thought of stretching the last few hours for myself and have decided to visit Dami-unnie as well as Eun hee and Dong min. I haven’t told the two about my marriage yet and I’m pretty sure that they will flip out once I break the news to them. It’s nerve wracking for I have a feeling that there’s a possibility of them going against it coz like Eon and G-dragon’s family, they know that this decision of ours comes with a price and heavy consequences.

“UNNIE!” I called out the moment I entered her boutique.

“OMO! Ishi!” she ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

“Aigoo…I missed you!” she said, still hugging me.

“Same here Unnie…I missed you too” I replied and she stared at me with a wide smile on her face.

G-dragon’s family knows about our sudden marriage already and according to my man, he got scolded by them BIG TIME and I totally know where they’re coming from. I mean, their son is really one crazy man for he moved so fast and even tricked me. But at the end of it all, they were able to take it all in and have accepted it as well.

“So…how’s Jeju?” she asked and I gave out a chuckle.

“It’s all good….our first filming went well…something crazy happened…so crazy to the point that it made me insane in just a snap of a finger” I answered and she laughed.

“Aigoo…nobody expected that at all...I didn’t even saw it coming!” she said and I smirked.

“Same here…he didn’t even give me any warnings or hints…actually…I already felt weird after signing that contract…but…I just let it be for I’m assuming it to be fake…turns out…it’s legal” I said and she laughed.

“You know what Ishi? When Jiyong broke the news to us…we’re not angry at all…in fact…we’re all happy…Omma is smiling from ear to ear and Appa’s smile is plastered on his face the whole time we’re talking with Jiyong…we’re just acting during that time for we want to make sure that Jiyong is already prepared for a big responsibility” she said and I smiled at her.

“Actually Unnie…I doubted Jiyong at first…I know that he wants to get married as soon as possible…but…there are times wherein I feel like he’s not yet ready for this kind of responsibility…but he proved me wrong…for the moment he told me that the contract is legit…I saw a different man in him…he became more mature and you’ll really feel like he’s ready to handle a family of his own already” I told her and it reminded me of G-dragon’s face the night he told me about the contract.

Maybe for some, G-dragon looks like he’s not gonna get serious at all but after that night, he matured and his bold move is really manly. He thought of something, made it possible and then did everything for it to be real. It just shows that he’s really persistent and he will do everything just to have me under his wings, officially.

“Have you planned on what to do after registering?” Dami-unnie asked and I gave out a sigh.

“Truth is…we don’t have any plans yet…all I know is that…we’re gonna go back to our normal lives…work our asses off and do whatever is asked us to do…Unnie” I called and she looked at me “Did something change between you and Oppa when you got married?” I asked and she sighed heavily.

“I’m gonna be honest with you” she said and reached for my hand “Everything will change after marriage…things may be the same…but…the way the two of you see them is gonna be different…yes…you have lived like a married couple for a long time already…but there’ll be changes along the way…your petty fights will turn into big fights…there will be times wherein you’ll ask yourself…is my decision of marrying this man a good thing? You see…knowing that you’re already committed to each other forever can be overwhelming…if before separation is just a small thing to you…this time…it’s gonna be big already….your fears will double and the paranoia will come every now and then…but don’t worry…it’s tolerable and knowing you…I know that you can pull it all off” she said and it made me laugh.

Dami-unnie’s words really scared me for I know that she knows what she’s talking about. And even if I ask some married women the same question, I know for sure that they’ll answer the same thing as well. I guess, I really have to prepare myself for a long battle coz I’m gonna enter a new chapter of my life now and it’s not going to be an easy transition for I still have a lot to learn and discover.

“I don’t know…but…I’m not that scared at all…I think…I’m just anxious” I told her and she squeezed my hand.

“I’m gonna give you a tip…actually…Omma is the one who told me this…and since your my sister in-law…I’m gonna share it to you for I’m sure that Omma will do the same thing as well” she said and I’m all ears to her.

“You have to listen to his rants with closed ears…you have to pretend like you’re looking in the same direction as him…you have to talk like he’s right…but when it’s time to fight back…don’t hesitate…speak out what’s on your mind…do what you want to do…see things the way you want it…and listen to what your mind and heart is telling you…a wife has a lot of duties but she’s got rights as well and you have to fight for it no matter how much you love your husband” she said and I hugged her.

Omma is really one heck of a woman. Her tip to a good marriage is really awesome and I already made it as my inspiration. She’s right, wives have to fight back especially when they know that they’re right. I’m telling you, I will not let G-dragon rule me fully. I will listen to him and do what he wants, but if he’s being unreasonable and is becoming bossy already, I will not even think twice and make him come to his senses in a snap of a finger.

Afer visiting Dami-unnie, I head to Eun hee’s apartment for I’m going to break the good news to her and Dong min already. My mind is swooning for I’m too excited and nervous as to how they’ll take it.

Please log in to read the full chapter