TIME.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is not finding someone to live with, it’s finding someone you can’t live without”

I know that nausea and vomiting can be symptoms of pregnancy and once you’re already ually active, you’ll get worried in a snap once you started feeling these two. Well, I kinda freaked out the moment I started feeling sick, it’s like my whole life just flashed back right in front of my very eyes.

“Oppa…don’t over think…please” I told him and he just stared at me.

“Yah! How can I not over think…we are so active these days…and baby…anything is possible” he said and sighed.

“Aigoo” I said and stood in front of him with one hand rubbing my stomach.

“This little one is so lucky” I said and he looked at me in disbelief, while I try not to laugh.

“YAH! If you’re feeling something strange…..tell me….if there’s someone who needs to know your situation first…it should be me” he said and I can tell that he’s so anxious already.

“AHH!” I shrieked in pain.

“YAH! Tell me what you’re feeling now!” he exclaimed and I chuckled.

“Oppa…I think….I’m….I’m….” I stuttered and he waited for me to continue.

“WHAT?” he asked worriedly.

“I’m having LBM…my stomach is aching badly” I told him and he looked like his soul just went out of his body.

I know that this kind of prank will surely flip his innards and piss the hell out of him, but I still feel a little playful and I’m in the mood to fool around. But, I really have stomach cramps and LBM. I think I ate too much for dinner and now, I’m having indigestion.

“Aigoo…then why did you vomit?” he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I feel so full Oppa….I’m just trying to vomit to somewhat lessen the food inside my stomach” I answered and he laughed out loud.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked curiously and he pinched my cheek.

“Babo!” he said and I pinched his chest.

“Forcing yourself to vomit is not the solution to that problem…follow me” he said and walked out of the bathroom.

And I followed him. He made me lie down on the couch while he head to the kitchen. I swear! I’m not good in taking care of myself when I’m sick.

“Drink this” he said and handed me a cup of hot water.

“Is this even helpful?” I asked and he sighed.

“Just drink it” he said and I did what was told.

“That will warm your stomach…I crushed some ginger and added it there…that will help you with your diarrhea and indigestion” he said and I looked at him in awe.

This is totally a new discovery. Who would’ve thought that Kwon Jiyong aka G-dragon, leader of Big Bang has knowledge in these kinds of things. He’s impressing me more and I LOVE IT!

“This tastes awful” I said while trying to drink everything up.

“Aigoo…don’t be a baby….it tastes bad but it’s going to relieve you” he said and kissed my temple.

“I ate too much awhile ago” I said like a little kid, making him laugh.

“You are a food machine actually…I got shocked with how you eat as well…Teddy hyung even asked me if I’m feeding you coz you look like you haven’t ate for days” he said, cracking me up.

“Just think about this Oppa…I went to the music station without eating anything…and then…you tire me because of what we did inside that freakin changing room…it made me hungry…and then….you recorded for hours…and I end up starving to death…good thing I can still tolerate it…coz if not…I must’ve eaten all of you” I joked and he laughed so loud.

“You’re so cute” he pinched my cheek “You scared me though…I thought I’m gonna be a father already” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“You’re delirious” I said and laughed “Oppa…I know that we are super active these days and our protection is not enough…but…if ever I get pregnant….I’ll tell it to you right away” I told him and he sighed.

Actually, I’m already thinking of protecting myself from getting pregnant. Eun hee once told me that she’s taking birth control shots and according to her, it’s much safer than taking pills. Thing is, I’m afraid of needles and I’ve sworn to myself that I will not even take any form of birth control for my Grandmother says, using those is like saying no to a blessing.

“Oppa….is it fine with you if I take birth control pills or something like that?” I asked and he stared at me.

“I thought you don’t want it” he said and I sighed.

“Well…I don’t…but…I think I need it now…I mean….we are so active and even though you are using protection and we are very careful…things can still screw up you know” I told him and he nods.

“Do you want me to take you to the doctor?” he asked and I weighed thoughts in my head.

“Actually…Eun hee is taking this birth control shots…she started having it a few years ago up till now…it seems effective for she’s not getting pregnant at all...I’ll have it every 3 months and I think it’s much better than pills” I said and he gave me nods.

“mmm…that sounds good to me….let’s go to Noona’s doctor within this week and let’s ask her about the details….but baby….if it has side effects…I won’t let you have it” he said and I nod in agreement.

And with that, we both agreed to have the shot. Well, I know that this is against grandma’s beliefs and I’m breaking her rules once again but I have to do this, for if not, I might get pregnant early and I’m not ready for a big responsibility yet.

“Oppa…I cannot sleep in this position” I told him after a few minutes of lying face down.

“I feel like I’m planking” I said and buried my face on the pillow.

“Aigoo” he said and burst out in laughter.

“Baby…that will ease your stomach cramps…what’s with you? I mean….that hot ginger drink is effective to me and our family but with you…it failed” he said and I chuckled.

“I have a different system Oppa” I said and he hugged me, making me his human pillow.

“AAHHH!” I said and farted.

“YAH!” he reacted, making me laugh.

“You should’ve warned me before letting out your stinky gas!” he said and I sat up.

“Oppa…is there a sweet smelling fart? Yours is worst you know” I told him and he pinched my cheeks.

“Mine is not a killer like yours” he said and kissed me.

“Ooopsss” I farted again and all he can do is sigh.

“I cannot take this…I’ll open the windows” he said and got out of bed.

Days has passed by and it’s much hectic than before. G-dragon and I are still living in my apartment but we rarely see each other coz whenever he’s awake, I’m asleep and vice versa. He’s really focused on his promotions that his time is being eaten by it all the way.

“Wake up!”

“WAKE UP!” Eun hee slapped my so hard, waking my whole being up.

“What do you want?” I asked and buried my face on the pillow.

“Miss lazy ….we are going to be late once again….Ms. Kim will scold us to death if we showed up in her class late again” she said and I lifted myself up lazily.

After intense deliberation, I’ve decided to continue my studies for I don’t want time to be wasted. After all, I’m going to graduate in a few months already. Well, making this decision isn’t easy for I have to consider a lot of things. Of course, one of them is the fact that I’d be bullied once again. Believe it or not, I’m good with now and one reason as to why I continued studying is because I want to show everybody in that freakin university that I’m not an easy to break person. That Ishi Shin is as strong as metal and they can’t with her at all. I’ll show everybody that I can be an achiever even with their non-stop bullying.

“Do we have assignments for today?” Eun hee asked while driving.

“We have tons actually….don’t tell me you didn’t even do one” I said and she grinned.

“Oh gosh! You are really becoming irresponsible …what’s happening to you?” I asked and started pulling out pieces of papers.

“I’m just too occupied…if you only know how hard it is to raise your parents” she said, making me laugh.

“Drive slowly so that I can finish this essay for you” I told her and started writing “Is your mom still being a pain in the ?” I asked and she smirked.

“She’ll forever be a pain in the trouble twin….did you know that I’m the one who showed up in one of her board meetings because she’s too drunk to appear? I’ve realized that such kinds of meetings are so boring…I actually fell asleep for a few minutes while someone is presenting” she said and it cracked me up like hell.

Eun hee’s mother is a co-owner of her grandfather’s company and she’s one alcoholic boss. She just can’t live without a bottle of whisky beside her. In all fairness to her, she’s really good and intelligent when sober. And because of her mother’s drinking problem, Eun hee is given the responsibility to take over whenever her mother is not in good shape.

The moment we arrived at the parking lot, Dong min is already waiting for us and he looks so annoyed. Well, Mr. Director is so busy with a lot of things nowadays that it’s affecting his carefree attitude. He’s more serious now and a bit scary.

“What took you so long?” he asked and I hugged him.

“Mouse has to drive around the campus twice for me to finish her essay” I told him and he sighed.

“You are a total you know that? Ishi has been doing your assignments nowadays and you’re not ashamed of it” he said, earning a hiss from Eun hee.

“It’s all good Minnie…we both know how stressed Mouse is…so don’t get mad or whatever” I told him and he sighed.

Thankfully, we are not late for Ms. Kim’s class yet. Truth is, she’s the one who’s late and I’m actually praying for her to just skip class. I am not that comfortable with

Please log in to read the full chapter