BOTH TIRED.

BOOK OF LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Love is fragile, and we aren’t always its best cartakers”

Being a celebrity is never easy, most especially when you’ve got a lot of things in your hands and a relationship that you want to hold on to even if it’s hard.

These past few weeks, I’ve been so busy with my album promotions causing Ishi and I to struggle with time and I personally, is having a hard time juggling everything.

“Oppa…I’m leaving first….Daesung Oppa will be the one driving me home….I’ll just see you there” Ishi said and I pulled her for a hug.

“Alright” I said and gave her a kiss “I’m just going to finish something then go home after” I told her and she gave a nod.

“I really hope that you’ll show up” she said, making me sigh.

I know that I’ve been breaking promises these days and I’m totally hating myself for that. I know that all she wants is for us to have even a whole day together coz we haven’t been spending much time nowadays. It’s crap coz we are in one place most of the time, but we cannot even see each other for we are both occupied with a lot of things. She’s training and is so focused in it, while I rehearse for my performances and the concert. Not to mention, I’m also producing for YG’s upcoming girl group so things are pretty twisted right now.

The moment I arrived at the YG building, I received a call from Hyan suk hyung telling me to meet him in his office. Of course, I can’t say no for he’s my boss and I’m just praying that he will not scold me or anything like that.

“Hyung…what is it?” I asked as I settled on the seat opposite his.

“Jiyong-ah…I already heard the girls’ records” he said and my heart started beating fast.

From the tone of his voice, I can tell that something is wrong or he’s going to double my stress with the girls. I know him, his being perfectionist is in the same level as mine and it can totally drag you to the last thread of your sanity.

“Is there any problems with it hyung?” I asked and he sighed.

“It’s all good…thing is…I’m a bit worried with three of their songs….you see….their voice range is different from one another and I want that to reflect in every song…I want to ask you to guide them with the revisions of these three songs….I know that you’re too busy to even squeeze this in but you’re one of the people that I know who have a good judgment on things” he said and I gave a nod.

“Alright hyung…I’m gonna be at the girls’ recording…when will this be?” I asked and a smile appeared on his face already.

Hyan suk hyung and I have always talked about co-producing a girl group and I happen to have interest in it when the 2ne1 girls came, but because I’m too busy with my own career, I have to give it up. And now that I’m interested in it again and it happen that Hyan suk hyung decided to make another girl group, I accepted his offer to co-produce.

“They are going to start recording later…I told their staffs to fasten things up coz we don’t have much time already….the girls will be debuting soon and I don’t want to push dates once again for they are making a big buzz in the industry already and we need to strike whilst the iron is hot” he told me and I gave out a sigh.

“I guess I have to say pass to rehearsals first…but it’s all good hyung…I’ll guide the girls in their recording…after all…it’s not going to last long” I said and he gave a nod.

“Thank you Jiyong-ah…I’ll try to drop by later” he said and I just smiled at him.

It looks like I’m going to have a long night once again. Do I have a choice? Well, I don’t for I’ve dedicated my time and energy to this group and of course, I don’t want to leave them hanging. I have great plans for this group and I want them to all be a reality.

“Oppa!” the girls greeted the moment I walked in the recording studio.

“Oh! You haven’t started yet?” I asked.

“We are already preparing for it…have you eaten dinner already Oppa? We have food here” one of them asked.

“Don’t worry about me…I’m not hungry yet” I answered and she gave out a smile.

The girls are really sweet that’s why I call them my “sweet darlings”. When we first met each other, of course it was so awkward to the point that none of them are speaking though I’ve seen them ever since their first day of being a trainee, I’ve never got the chance to bond with them for I’m too occupied by a lot of things. Now, we got closer and our camaraderie is totally working for us.

“Youngbae Oppa!” the girls said.

“OH! Why are you here?” I asked as he sat beside me.

“I’ve got nothing to do…I was about to record but thought of doing it tomorrow instead” he answered and I chuckled.

“Aigoo” I said and he sighed.

“What’s going on here? I thought the girls’ recording has come to an end already?” he asked and I sighed heavily.

“Hyan suk hyung wants to revise three of their songs for it’s not that good to him…he asked me to guide and supervise the recording…so yeah” I said and he gave a nod.

“These girls are up to some hell time” he said while looking at the girls.

“Yes…they are” I said while smiling at them.

“Aigoo…Oppa…you’re scaring us” one of the girls said, making me and Youngbae laugh.

“Don’t worry…Jiyong Oppa will make it lighter for you coz you are still kids” Youngbae told them and I smirked.

“You have to work doubly hard for we have to finish this early…young girls like you shouldn’t sleep late you know” I told them and they all giggled.

“But Oppa…we’ve been rehearsing and recording till the morning…..almost every day” one said and I chuckled.

“Aigoo…you girls won’t grow anymore” I teased and they all gave out a pout.

Well, the girls are still young for they are ranging from 15-18 yrs old only. They may be young but I can already see that these girls will make it big in the music industry.

Hours passed by and we’re still recording. The three hour recording that I thought has turned out to be longer and I’m very exhausted already. My mind is just floating and I can’t even remember the things that I should be doing tonight.

“It’s already 10pm…I’ll go home now” Youngbae said after staying with me and the girls for hours.

“Alright…we’ll wrap things up in an hour or two as well” I told him and he patted my shoulder.

“Good luck…ah! By the way....kindly tell Ishi to stop by my recording tomorrow…I want her to try a song” he told me and I got really curious about it.

“You’ll make her try a song? Why? Are you featuring her on your next album?” I asked and he gave a nod.

“That’s my plan….well…I’ve opened it up to her awhile go and she told me that she’ll try it...there’s no problem with you…right?” he asked and I shook my head.

“AISH! Why didn’t she come earlier so that I was able to have her feature in my album….you’re one lucky punk Youngbae-ah….my gi

Please log in to read the full chapter