Author's Thanks To

Pretty People Never Lie

 

This is an Author's Note. 

 

Having cleared that up...

I want to send out my love:

 

-To theentrancestone for reasons that are too many to write.

-To zwolftenaugust who's been suffering through this story from the very beginning XD.

- To Timelessfantasy because I think she almost got killed a couple of times while reading this. 

-To izumimimi who is always so nice and makes me want to work harder. :D

- To -StAlKeR_  the world's best Comment box Spammer ! 

-To Frayjadour  who's always a shoulder to lean on. 

- To ing the maker of this story's poster and an amazing friend!

-  To onkeyslove who always finds time to leave a comment despite her hectic program.

- To my Genius Subscriber,  Raven_Lin , with her millions of questions.

- To Loving who waited patiently for the romance ;).

-To lily191  for our long conversations which have helped me more than once.

- To lalalaSKYE and her adorable spazzing all over my comment section. 

- To ayuwazamisaki who kept waiting patiently for the updates. Or, you know, not so much. XD

-To kayyEa because she insisted to always comment, cause I bet she knows how much I appreciate it :D.

-To funnygirl with her spot-on observations. 

- To Umiawen who loved all the drama, just like I do. 

-To MyNameIsJazzyy because we're chinggus XD. 

-To KuroBara who I suspect is a masochist for liking all this angst. :P

-To himchanchanchan  and his/her understanding of the characters who he/she insists on calling 'babies'. 

- To VIPetal who survived through the time-slip and stayed faithful to this story. 

-To aimee2304 who became just as invested as I was with this plot.

- To fudruckers because she always requested for more fluff. 

-To miuchu who wants to steal Chanyeol from Kris. XD

-To Batty1313 and her monumental keysmashes. 

- To RavenRage  because she had a mini breakdown and then proudly assured me that 'angst is actually awesome'. 

 

I could go on for hours since all of the comments I received and upvotes and hits made me want to write even more. 

But this A/N is pretty long as it is...

Guys, I love you all and I'll miss you terribly. T_T

If you want to talk to someone, I'm here. Just PM me!