Gone

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
** U-kwon pov**   I walked up to Yoona's room and knocked but I got no answer so I opened the door and looked in to see her sleeping. I smiled and walked in closing the door after me. She looked so peaceful.   I sat down on the bed and stared at her. I was sitting like that for a long time when I got an idea. I stood up and got under the cover with her. She shifted a little bit but settled her head down on my chest. I smiled and hugged her around the waist. It didn't take more than five minutes for me to fall asleep.


** Woohyun pov**
I had been locked in for about seven hours when I heard a pip from my clock. I pressed the button and a long signal could be heard. I just hope that none of them heard it. My clock was designed with a tracker system so Infinite could easy find me. I got a signal back wich means that they had found me. I just needed to wait now.   After five minutes I think I started to get those ropes of my wrists. I succeeded and got up from the chair. I smirked and praised myself. As fantastic as always. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. Looking around I couldn't see or hear anything weird. Steeping slowly I could hear that a tv was on. A got to the living room I guess because there was a tv and on the couch was some pigs sleeping. I counted them. Six.... Where is the seventh?   I shrugged and walked up the stairs. I got to Yoona's room I think and opened the door. I walked in and saw her laying on the bed. When I got closer I lifted the cover to take her I saw a face I didn't want to see and absolutely not in the same bed as her. U-Kwon.   I was ready to punch him when I heard the front door open. I quickly lifted Yoona up in bride style and walked down. "Hyung! I thought that you were being tormented. Wait, is that..." Sungjong stood there and gaped while pointing a Yoona. "Yes, and hurry out! We most get home before she wakes up." I told him. He nodded and opened the door wide so I could pass him. He closed the door and walked behind me. I saw a black truck and walked towards it. Dongwoo jumped out and opened the door for me to lay Yoona in the back. I jumped in and we were on our way back home. I glanced down on her and smiled gently at how peacefully she looked.
** U-Kwon pov**
I snuggled into the pillow thinking how nice it was to sleeping besides Yoona. Slowly opening my eyes hoping to see her but no, she wasn't there. I got up and search around her room but she is nowhere to be found. I searched the whole house and opened the door to the basement. Not like she would be there. To my shock, Woohyun wasn't here either. I quickly ran to the living room to see everyone sleeping.   "Aish. Those Idiots! " I screamed and everyone woke up. They looked around them before staring at me. "Woohyun is gone and I can't find Yoona." I told them. "What! Have you search the whole house?" asked a panicked B-bomb. I nodded and looked down thinking of how this could have happened.
**Nobody's pov**
You were slowly beginning to wake up. Looking aroun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter