Cuddle time!

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got in the passenger seat and got dragged over to Bbomb who was sitting in the driver seat. He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Can we go now?" I asked. We let go of each other and he drove us back home. Once we were home I jumped out and ran in. There was no one awake, the clock was almost 3am! I dragged myself up to my room and hurried under my covers. I sighed. My bed is best after all!

I woke up after hours of sleeping and saw that the clock was half past one pm. I walked down the stairs and got to the kitchen where they were. "Morning Oppa!" I hugged Bbomb and sat down besides him. I turned forward to see all of block b staring at me. "Morning guys..." I said to them. I got a bacon and munched on it. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and saw that they were still staring at me.

 

"What?" I asked them. "Oh right! I didn't tell you yet. Yoona is back! We got her home this night!" Bbomb said and hugged me. The guys instantly started to scream and throw food at him. "Hyung! Why didn't you say anything?!" Po screamed and threw eggs at him. I laughed at them but my laughs soon disappeared. "Hey, where is Ukwon?" I asked. They looked around at each other and looked uneasy.

 

"Actually. He disappeared the same night as you. We have been searching for him but couldn't find him." Zico said and started to poke his food. "W-what? But who..." I looked around at them and my eyes widen. "!" I stood up and walked to the door. I grabbed the handle at the same time as someone held my other wrist. I looked back to see P.O holding onto me. He sat down and let go of my wrist to hug on to my leg instead. "What are you doing?!" He looked up at me with puppy eyes and pouted slightly.

 

"Don't leave me noona!" I sighed and started to shake my leg until he let go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter