Busan

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 I woke up to the sound of birds and a delicious smell.


Getting up like a zombie I stumbled out from where I was sleeping, following the smell. I came to a room with a table and some chairs.


"Oh, are you awake dear. Come and sit down, I have prepared breakfast for you." said an old lady.

 

I nodded and sat down on the first chair. She placed food before me and I instantly started to eat. Thanks to some idiots I hadn't been eating anything for a long while.


The old lady smiled at me and sat down on a chair in front of me. "What are you doing here? I heard that you live in Seoul."


I nodded and swallowed the food in my mouth. She reminded me of my grandmother. I don't know what happened but I wanted to tell her  everything.


I usually don't tell people about my past but I felt that she was going to keep it a secret if I told her. "You can talk to me. I had a daughter before and you look so much like her." she said and looked sad. I wonder what happened. "She died. She was running away with a man and died in a car accident." it looked like she was going to cry. I got up and sat besides her and hugged her.


"It's alright now. I just wonder what happened to her child." I nodded and I think I can really trust her so I started to tell her about me. Not like I had anything to lose.


" I have an amazing big brother. Even thought we didn't have the same parents he took care me. His parents adopted me when I was five years old. I was living in an orphan. They searched for a little girl and there I was. They took me home and than I had a brother. I was so little that I didn't know what happened then. We was the typical happy family. Until they died in a plane crash some years ago. That's when my big brother and his friends started a gang. They got a really big house in the woods and we all moved there. They are always there for me even if I don't need them. They are really idiots some times also. But they are my idiots."


I didn't know it until she lifted her shaky hand up and brushed a tear away. I was crying. Something I didn't do very often. Now she was hugging me and I was sitting there while my tears ran down my cheeks.


I told her the rest of everything. All about Infinite and Block B up until now.


After talking for a bit she came to a decision. And that was about me staying here for a week. She though I would do me good. I smiled and said that it sounded great.

 


**One week later**

 


I had been here for a week now and I still hadn't call Block b. The old Granny had grown on me the last week but I guess it was time to say good bye.


I got up and walked into the house going directly towards the phone. I lifted it and dialed B-bombs number. After a while he answered. 

"B-bomb is talking."


He sounded tired. Like he hadn't been sleeping for the past week. Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter