Stalker

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**Mystery guys pov**

 


"Yah! Maknae, it's your turn to look after the shop!" I sighed and walked out from the room and into the shop. I saw a couple making their way out but the girl turned around when I came in. She ran back and showed a cat doll that she wanted to buy.

 

'Holy Sh*t' It was the same girl that ran into me. I was looking at her face when she tried to get my attention. I snapped out from it and scanned her cat. She gave me the money and said thanks.

 

"Y-your welcome. Come back again." I said. She smiled and pinched my cheek. OMG! I could feel a blush coming up. "Oh so cute." Then the guy came and grabbed her hand before dragging her out. I wanted to stop them but decided not to. Kibum hyung came out and looked at me with a raised brow and a smirk. I looked out the window besides the door in hope to see her again. When I didn't I felt my heart sink.

 

"So... That's the girl you have been talking about the whole night? Because of her I didn't get to sleep." I glared at him and turned away. He laughed at me before his face darkened. "You saw who she was with and you still want her?" He questioned me. I looked at him and nodded.

 

"I would do anything..." I trailed of and started to think about her again. "Alright then. I will go and call the others so we can start planing something. As we wait you can follow..." I didn't hear what he was going to say before I ran out and searched for her.

 


**Nobodys pov**
 


"Alright then. I will go and call the others so we can start planing something. As we wait you can follow her and play spy if you want." Kibum turned around to see the younger one gone. He sighed but laughed a little while shaking his head.

 

"Kibum what are you doing?" The named looked up at the older guy and smirked. "Nothing, nothing hyung~ Can you call the others? We are helping the maknae with his love life~" He said and closed the shop before walking back to the older and going to the back.

While they were calling the others somebody had a little problem finding the love o his life. After some turns he found her in the end. He followed the couple and got jealous when they walked around so close. After hours of walking around he got tired and sat down in a little cafe while the couple was watching a movie.

 

"H-how do t-they have the strength, to huh walk so much!?" He was almost asleep when the couples movie ended and they come out. Something vibrated in his pocket so to his luck he opened his eyes in time to see them walk out.

 

He quickly stood up and followed them. When they got into a car he panicked and grabbed his phone. He had saw a sms and was about to click that away when he saw what was standing in it. He smirked and called the sender.

 

"Hyung, are you still there? Good, hurry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter