Mad

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Mysterius guy pov**

I have called her at least 10 times now and she is still not asnwering. She should have been home for about seven hours ago. If she dosent pick up her sh*t phone the next time I call her I will call the police whatever the others says.
The line keept calling and when I was going to press the end button I heard it stop and I guess she had answard. Time to be overprotectiv! "Yah! Kim Yoona. Where are you? We have searched everywhere for you! Do you know how woried we are? Yoona are you listening to me? " Why is she not answering? "Yoona, tell me this instant where the fu*k you are!" I didnt stop talking, asking where she was, saing how much she is going to die bye my hands and the others. I think I was screaming at her in about an half hour before she said anything. And when she said something the only thing she said was "Outsied the house." I looked out the window and saw her. I pressed the end button and ran to the door before opening it. I was so angry at her just now. She could have send a message or something at least. I looked at her to find out where she had been. Thats when I saw her shoulder. How couldnt I have seen this through the window? I started to run to her but the closer I got her I could see how her eyelids started to fall. I try to catch her but she had alredy faint. I got to my knees beside her I got my phone to call the guys. I called Taeil and told him I found her and that he and the others should come back.

I lifted her tiny body and brough her in to the house. I laid her on the coach and started to take of her bloody shirt. I stared at the wound before sprinting to the kitchen and getting a bowl with water and a towel. I sat beside her and started to get all the blood away from her shoulder. When the water was red I got up and ran to the kitchen to get new water. When I started to fill it up the door slammed open and I heard the guys yelling and shouting really loud at Yoona. I got frustrated and got the water. "Shut up! She fainted and is on the coach. she got ing shot in the shoulder!" They looked at me while I got trough them to the living room and beside her again before I countinue on where I left it. They soon followed me into the livingroom. I asked Taeil to help me beacuse he had done this before.

When me and Taeil were done with treating Yoona's wound I got up and saw that the other guys had gone to sleep in thires own rooms. Taeil was already on his way up to the second floor. I lifted Yoona slowly and carefully up bride style and made my way to her room on the thrid floor. I tucked her in bed before walking out and got to my room.


**Yoona pov**

I woke up when something warm shine on my face. I opened one eye and saw out through my window. The sun was shining.I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1 in the afternoone. I was slowly rising from my bed to go to the bathroom. Which did not go as I planed. When I was standing up everything got black and when I could see again I was on the floor. I guess it made a sound when I falled down becuse soon some guys came runing in through the door. They looked down at me with worried faces. I laid there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter