Kidnaped once again

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Jaehyo pov**


We have been searching everywhere for Yoona like over three hours. When I didn't find her in her room I instantly panic and Block B didn't take it any easier. We called Infinite and they are also out searching. Where can she be, how can she just dissaper like that?

I walked into a valley and to my supprise I found her bike. Jackpot! I fished up my phone and called Zico. He is the leader after all. "WHAT?" I got shoked and drooped my phone but picked it up right away. "I found her bike." There was a pause. "Taeil just said that he found Ukwons helmet." Weird, Ukwon is the safest of us all. He even us a helemt when he rides a skateboard.   "Alright. I will send you the addres where her bike was and then take it home" I said and closed the call.
I got her bike home and placed it where it usally stood. I sat down on the ground before it and rested my back on it. "Where are you?" I sighed and looked up at the sky.   "This time it doesn't feel as right as when you got kiddnaped by that Woohyun." I could feel a tear falling. "Aish!" I stood up and walked back to my bike. I got my helmet on and rod back to the city.  
** Yoona pov**  
Headache. Headache. Headache. My eyes shot open and I looked around the room to see that I was in an unfamilar room. The last thing I remeber is.... is.... Oh yeah, that Minho and Jonghyun guy grabbed me and then Key covered my mouth with some cloth. WAIT! Those bastard kidnaped me?! Okey Yoona, take a deep breath. Breath in breath out, breath in. *BAM* "Yah! Are you still asleep?"   The door was slamed open and some random guy stood there. I glared at him. In an instan I was sitting on him with my hand around his neck, pressing it slightly. "Who are you?" The guy looked rather sacred now. I sighed and used more strenght. His face started to look purpel. I smirked and was about to ask one more time when I heard footsteps coming near. One way to figure out what is happening. I pulled this guy up, after letting his neck go of course duh, and pulled him with me to the bed.   The door was wide open and I could see a shadow. I fell down and dragged him with me so he was laying on top on me. "Yah, ert what are you doing?!" I screamed and produced some tears. Soon a guy came into the room and his eyes widen when he saw us. He ran over to us and pulled the guy of me. "What are you freaking doing Sungmin?"   I sat up and pulled the cover over me. I smirked and made some sobs. I heard this new guy scolding this 'Sungmin' and soon I felt someone sitting down on the bed besides me. I got quit when I feelt a hand rubbing my back. "Are you okey?" I grabbed the cover and pulled it down to under my eyes so I could see him. "W-who are you?" I asked sounding scared. He smiled at me. "My name is Junhyung." I blinked and stared at him.   My stomach grumbled and he laughed a little. "Come on, I will feed you something." He got up and was about to walk away when I grabbed his shirt. He locked back at me and I looked down. I hate to play iinoccent and dumb and weak. Yeah, you understand. He grabbed my hand and hold it. "Don't worry. I will protect you from the big bad wolfs." I looked up and saw him wink at me. I smiled a little and he smiled and rufled my hair. My eyes widen and my hand flew up to fix my hair. He laughed and draged me out.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter