IDONTHAVEANAMEFORTHISCHAPTERBUT I'M BACK!

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'M BACK!!! and I feel good!!!

Suprise at the end!

---------------

 

** Yoona pov**

"What the was that?!" I shouted and soon everyone came to the living room. I stared at them and they stared back. I sighed in frustration and stomped my foot. "Did anyone see their faces?" I looked around me to see them shaking their heads. Ugh! I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed.

Why must this happend? I think I need to go on a vacation. I sat up and walked to my closet. I changed to black jeans, black shirt, black shoes grabbed my black jacket and grabbed my keys. I walked to my door and locked it before walking over to my window. No, I will not jump from the third floor! But angryo I so smart that he forgot to take away the ladder from that morning when I..... Aish I don't remember but it's still here. I got down and walked to the garage.

  Now all I need to do is get my bike out and walk with it to the road without anybody seeing me.   *Ten minutes later*   Finaly! I jumped on my bike, fixed my helmet and I was off.   *I don't know how many minutes later*   I parked my bike in an alley and put down my helmet before I locked it. I walked out and onto the busy streets. It feelt so nice to be out again in the night. As I walked down the streets people started to go home and soon there wasn't many people out any longer. I sighed and kicked a rock. It went flying over to the road and just my luck when a car came.   "."   It crashed into the door and the car came to a stop. "Yeah, I'm very lucky. Should I run or fight? Hmm..." I looked at the guys. There was five of them. "I will fight for fun." I stood still while they were getting closer to me. One of them put his arm around my shoulder.   "Yah! You know I was thinking of making you pay and maybe something more but you are cute. I think I will just make you pay with your body." I rolled my eyes at him and was about to throw him to the ground when somebody else did it.   I looked behind me to see a boy in my older I think. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We ran and I could hear the other guys behind us shouting. We keept running but was slowing down after a while. He pulled me with him into a night shop and told me to sit dwon at the window. I'm no dog, boy.   I sat down and he soon came back with two cups of coffee. He offered me one and I gladly took it. "So, dare to tell why you where there right now?" He asked and looked playfuly at me. I shurged. "I accedently kicked a rock at their car." He started to laugh and I smiled with out knowing it.   "Okey. Let's start right. My name is Lee Taemin." He offered his hand and I grabbed it. "My name is Kim Yoona."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter