Stop it....

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang and all the students was roaming around. Till the teacher was shouting at them to sit down. He was  about to start the lesson when the door opened and Teen Top and Infinite came in looking around the room. "Sit down and be quiet." said the teacher. "Are you rising you voice at us?" said a sleepy Neil. "N-no." Teen Top and Infinite walked towards their seats and sat down. Woohyun was staring out the window wondering where Yoona could be.


Why hadn't she come yet?
But he was soon looking at the door where a panting Yoona stood.

She bowed one time towards the teacher before walking towards the seats. To stop when she saw that the only empty seat was besides Woohyun. In the middle of TeenFinite.


She sighed and walked to the nearest person, the only nerd in the class. Well all schools have one and he was closest to her. "Move!" he looked around him and saw that the only empty seat was besides Woohyun. He didn't want to move but Yoona slammed her hands on the table and he shot up and hurried to the empty seat. Where he was greet by an angry Woohyun staring at him.


Yoona sat down and Started write down the things on a paper. The stares Woohyun sent her was ignored and he got more angry when she looked back at him and smirked.  He glared at her and he wasn't going to let her go this time.


 After so many fights they had, and every time one of her 'brothers' interrupted when he was so close to just kiss her. Now they weren't there and he was going to make the first real move.


The bell rang and it was lunch. Everyone was tuning out to fill there stomachs. Only Yoona and him was there now. Sh stood up to walk out but he was faster. She was about to open the door but he was behind her and looked the door.


Turning around with an annoying face she was going to tell him to stop everything and just ignore her. She would even plea. But all of her ideas disepeard when his lips came crashing on hers.


His left hand hugged her around the waist to bring her closer while his right hand lifted up to her cheek and tilted her head a little. When she didn't response his lips left hers and trailed down to her ear. He breathed on it and she shivered from the feeling.


"stop." she whispered. She could feel his lips on her neck gliding down. "No." his right hand grabbed her hand and he lifted her hand while grabbing her other. She was pinned to the door. " What do you want?" she was trying to get out from his hands but he didn't let her go.


"I don't know whats wrong with me these days. But, I just can't help it."


 "W-what are you.." she didn't get to finish as he kissed her again. This time slowly. After some seconds he let her go. "See you later!" he said and walked out the door. Yoona stood there and looked forward. It didn't take more than a second for her to understand what had just happened. "Nam Woohyun! When I get you I will kill you!" she shouted and ran out from the classroom.


** Sungjong pov**

As I walked into the lunch-room I was bombed with girls shouting and giggling at me. Yuck! I looked around me and saw that the rest was dealing with the same thing.


 Everyone except Woohyun. Where is he by the way. I saw him sitting in the classroom. I saw how angry he got when Yoona sat on another seat and not beside him.  He was ready to get up and get her but Sunggyu hyung and Hoya hyung stoped him. I don't know why he is so... I don't know..... Obsessed with her?


I stopped "hey, guys. I think I forget something in the classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter