Banned forever!

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Yoona pov **

I was sitting in my room and looking through my old and new knifes when someone dared to knock on my door.
" If you are so idiotic to even knock on my door a Sunday you can as well just come flying in through the window. " I said to who ever was behind the door.

 

The door opened and B-Bomb came in smiling like a idiot. "When you hear what I have done, you will be so... happy." He said and sat down on my bed besides me after closing the door.

 

" Have you got me a tank? " I asked hopefully. He stared wide eyed at me.

" And where had I got that thing from? The military? " He asked.

" Ehh... Yes?" I answered.

 

The look in his eyes told me so much. One thing was that he thought that I was an idiot. Second thing he wanted to kill me. (In a brotherly way.)Third thing, how could this be my little sister. I can proudly said that my oppa is as easy to read as a book.


" No... But I have got you into a school! This is so good. After you burned down the last one... and exploding the whole gym in the other... and all the other thing you did, after much searching I have found a school who is wiling to take you in! Now God, bless me!" he eyed me at the mention of my other schools but kept going.

 

I? I was gaping at him and my eyes was starting to sting. Doesn't he know how much I did to get out of all these schools? Who would be an idiot to let me in? Is there even a school I haven't been too? And how the did he find it?

 

"Which school is it? " I must know what the name is. How am I going to destroy this school.

 

" Well there is two schools. I haven't chosen yet. But one I's a girl school and the other is a... I don't know how to describe it. It full of gangs and.." that was everything I needed to know.

 

"I take the second one." I said fast. He looked at me before smiling. He was so innocent sometimes. Like now. He smiled and nodded. Before walking out he turned around."Tomorrow is monday, so get things ready." he smiled and said. Sometimes he his ever so cute also.

I hadn't gone to school for about three months. And for that I was happy. But B-Bomb wasn't. He was acutely rally sad. I don't know what I should do when he becomes like that. Well, I myself get sad when he does. I just don't like to see the people I love depressed.

The clock was turning eight when I walked down to eat something. I had been up at my room the whole day and thinking about school. For your information, it wasn't funny.

 

I got to the first floor and saw the guys sitting and watching tv. So it was just me and the kitchen. Wish me good luck!

 

I guess it only took me five minutes because soon enough the whole kitchen was filled with smoke. Maybe a little to much if I must say. Alright, very, very too much. Actually, I couldn't see anything. That's how good I'm in the kitchen.

 

I had started to cough and my eyes started to sting. I was almost knocked out when a hand grabbed mine and dragging me too a chest. I was lifted up bride style. Well, that's how it fells like. And brought some where else. Maybe EXO planet, no, silly me, it was just the bathroom.

 

I could hear someone sighing and talking to
himself. That's a little weird because even I don't do it.

 

When I opened my eyes I saw... Wait I must blink, my eyes still stings a little. The person saw that, I think, because soon one eye after the other was opened with force and something like water drops was falling in my eyes.

 

I blinked and my eyes didn't sting that much anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter