Yoona, Jaehyo and.... U-kwon?

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The birds were singing and the sky was blue but it was cold as the North Pole.

 

A shivering body was laying under layers of layers of thick covers. The body was slowly opening one eye, looking around the room to find the leak of cold air rushing towards her. She got up and took one cover with her not bothering to wash up first. Still shivering she found her way down one floor and opening the last door in the corridor.

 

She got in and closed the door after her, turning around she saw another body sleeping under more covers than she had for some seconds ago. Hurrying towards the bed she almost tripped and fell on the floor. Instead of falling on the cold hard floor she fell on the bed and accidentally got her arm under the other persons covers. Felling warmth she instantly took of her cover and got under the others covers.

 

A yelp was heard from the boy as her cold skin came in contact with his warm. She smiled as she hugged his warm waist, getting as close as possible for the warmth to get to her. He looked down at her and smiled before stretching, which ended with him hugging her back after feeling the cold air.

 

"W-why I-is it s-so f-f-fricking cold?!" He stutter out and snuggling into her more. The girl and the boy were sleeping after some minutes not looking at how much the clock was.

At the same time, another boy were fixing himself, looking forward today. The clock was half past eleven and he wanted to go. Guessing that the girl he was going out with today probably still was asleep, he walked to wake her up. He sighed and opened her door to se that she wasn't there.

 

He shivered, feeling how cold it had gotten and walked down to the room he guessed she was in. Opening the door he saw two bodys snuggling together because of the cold. He walked over and grabbed the girl out from the warmth. She instantly wrapped her arms around the boys neck and wanted the warmth that came from him.

 

He hugged her around the waist and he felt her nuzzling into his neck. He smiled and carried her to her room. When they came there she was awake and looked around the room, still groggy. "Go and fresh up. I will pick something for you to wear." Said the boy, smirking at the thought of what she was going to wear. She nodded and tiredly walked to the bathroom. When she came out she was full awake. Nobody was in the room and cloths were laying on her bed. She took them and walked back to the bathroom.

Back to the room she was sleeping in before was the other boy searching for the girl with closed eyes. His arms were going up, down, left and right. When he didn't find her, his eyes opened and he sat up. She was gone.

 

Had he just dreamt that she had been here with him a moment ago. He got up and walked out from his room in time to hear the front door close.

He yawned and walked to the window. He rubbed his eyes and looked out towards the garage. To his shock he saw Yoona and Jaehyo sitting in his car and driving away. He ran back to his room and got his cloths on, taking his things and running down to his bike. He was soon behind them, following them. Where the hell were Yoona willing to go with him?

 


** Yoona pov**

 

 

When I came out from the bathroom this morning the cloths I found was.... Lets just say that it was to cold to wear the cloths that he had picked.

 

We were sitting in his car. I still didn't know where we where going.

I looked at the clock and saw that we had been going for about a hour. Were the hell where we going?

 

I looked out the window and saw.... nothing! It was so foggy that I couldn't even see the road. "Yah! Were t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter