OH NO!

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


** Hoya pov**


I hate Woohyun!

Why of all girls in the whole world would he fall in love with HER! Thanks to him I must run around and search for her.

 

Me and the others had been searching for her the whole week. How can she hide so good? We had just find out that B-bomb had bought two tickets to Seoul wich meant that she should be here. If he hadn't bought them to somebody else. Ahhh this is making me so frustrated!

 

I turned around and saw Yoona..... YOONA! " I FOUND THEM!" I shouted.

 

I started to run there and I could see the other guys running where I was running. Woohyun ran faster and was soon at her. He grabbed her arm and turned her around. That's when I stops and stands still. I could see him let her go and bowing before running back towards me.

 

In full speed ready to kill me. I turn around and was about to run when I saw him. I could feel Woohyun grabbing me but I didn't really feel it.

 

I slowly walked towards the big windows with Woohyun, who still was trying to kill me for finding wrong person. Outside the windows you could see all the planes take off and I was staring at one practically one.

 

"Woohyun..... Look at that plane." I told him and showed him exactly where to look. When he saw what I pointed at his jaw dropped and his eyes got really big. The others came and tried to find what we were looking at.

 

"H-how... W-when.... ! WHY??? I WAS SO CLOSE TO CATH THEM! AND THERE THEY ARE FLYING AWAY! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THEM I WILL......." Yeah, he was frustrated. They started to wave at us and I sighed. This was going to be a long afternoon.


** Yoona pov**


I could feel someone shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see B-bomb oppa smiling at me. "Yah~ Oppa! What are you doing?" I asked. "Waking you up! I wont carry you to the taxi!" I thought and nodded before standing up. We walked out and he hailed a taxi. We got in and he gave the guy our address. Somewhere there I must have been falling asleep again because when I looked out the next time we were home.

 

We got out and I opened the front door and walked in but was soon on the floor with a heavy P.O on me. "NOONA!!!! YOU ARE HOME!" It was getting hard to breath and I pushed him off me. "Yah! How many times must I tell you that you are older than me? Stop calling me noona!" I told him.

 

He stared at me with puppy eyes. "Hey! That won't work on me!" He kept going and was soon pouting while nudging and tugging on my arm like a little child. Aish! Is he really older than me? "Alright! Just stop!" I shouted and he smiled and hugged me one more time. I sighed and heard footsteps running down stairs.

 

I looked up and my eyes got bigger. "No! You wouldn't dare. Stop don't come near me! Like serious, don't... OFFH!!" I was once again on the floor with U-kwon, Kyung and Zico on top of me. Hugging me to death. "O-oppa, save me!" I stretched out my arm towards B-bomb but he just smiled and walked away. TRAITOR!

 

I started to move under this three things and gave up. They seemed quiet comfy with this but I didn't. I want them off me now! I trashed around and in the end they got off me.

 

I sighed and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter