Boring

You're Gonna See Things Differently
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It had been one month since I got shoot in the shoulder and it didn't hurt anymore. It was healed perfectly. I walked out from my room around 5pm because like always I had noting to do. I found P.O in his room playing some video games. I don't like to play with him. Usually he is really competitive and there's nothing fun with that. I walked around on the second floor and searched for something to do.

Taeil was in his room sleeping. B-bomb, Kyung and Jaehyo was watching tv in the living room. I was walking towards U-kwon's room which is in the end of the house. His room is beside Zico's room. When I walked in front off his door I could hear "someone" doing nasty things in there. I looked at the door before going to U-kwon's door and opening it. He was reading a book and looked up when he heard me. I smiled and tip toed back to Zico's door. I stood in front off it and took a deep breath before I kicked it open and ran back to U-kwons room.

I slammed the door shut and listen out to hear something, while trying not to laugh to loud. I smirked when I heard Zico screaming and shouting outside. I locked the door and turned to U-kwon. He smiled and raised a brow at me. I just shrugged and skipped to him before sitting down on his bed. "It's sooooo boring here. Can't we do something?" I pouted and asked him. He shocked his head and kept reading. I stood up and walked closer to him. I was standing very near now. "What?" he asked. I smiled and tugged on his arm. "Stop it. " he said again whith a little smile tugging on his lips. I sat down on the floor and looked up at him whith puppy eyes. "Not now Yoona." he forced said. I took his arm and hugged it. He looked at me and tried to get out of my grip. "Yoona..." he tried again but I wouldn't have it. I dragged him down on the floor and straddled him.

He looked confused and was about to ask me something when I..... started to tickle him. He started to laugh and I kept on tickle him. I stoped and looked down on him. He stoped laughing and glared at me before smirking. My eyes got bigger and I soon was out of his room on my way down the stairs with him after me. "Yah! Yoona~ come back here again!" I could hear him behind me. I jumped down the last th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter