Third Announcement

My Shy Boy


SHY BOY TO APPEAR ON SECRET'S STAGE

photo186462.jpg

After training with his CUBE appas Shy Boy is set to do his first performance which ended up being his TS ummas. It's said to be during one of SECRET's scheduled shows, no one will admit what the song it is he'll perform. The members of SECRET are determined to get their son to perform Shy Boy. Apon hearing the TS ummas plan BEAST managed to sit down with their son and sent out a brief video telling fans about a chance to chat live with a few of the members as well as Shy Boy.

"So Beast!", they chime.

"Annyeong....Ah! Sung-ee, you have to be louder", Doojoon smiles.

"Jakkaman manyo", Kikwang smiles at the camera.

"...anneyong..shy boy...imnida"

"Did he talk?", Yoseob looks around.

"Alright, we'll try again later", Doojon pats his head, "With Sung-ee's first performance coming up I'm sure that B2utys as well as Butterflies have questions so we'll give you a chance to ask"

"Four of you"

"Right but Shy Boy has a twitter....right?"

Shy Boy nods.

"He talks a lot there!", Yoseob smiles.

Doojoon pats Shy Boy's head, "I think we're running out of time"

"Sung-ee should end it by singing!"

Shy Boy looks up at the camera before taking a breath. He begins to sing One of a Kind by G-Dragon as the video ends.

Fan sites continue to blow up as on top of Shy Boy's debut two female idols have stated their interest in Shy Boy; his ideal type Hyuna and Min from Miss A. Both women express how adorable the rookie is and how much they would enjoy performing with him. When asked directly about her interest in him Min shyly replied, "There isn't many idols like him out there" Not long after hearing her state her interest, SECRET's Hyosung explained that her son would not be dating anyone until his third album. Butterflies support Hyosung's decision whole heartedly, stating they wish to protect the doe eyed rookie innocence.

 

Comments

 


NoonaNuna  on 11-18-2012 07:17:11 says:
Oppa fighting >.<

KPOPangel  on 11-17-2012 10:20:50 says:
SHY BOY FIGHTING!!

T-araVIP  on 11-17-2012 01:32:12 says:
He sung One of a Kind! I wanna see!

SuJuxELF  on 11-17-2012 00:22:14 says:
Shy Boy and Hyuna?

KPOPangel  on 11-16-2012 19:34:56 says:
You go Hyosung!


View all comments >>