Sung Rin's POV

My Shy Boy

"Hyungnim?", I blink seeing Doojoon on the set.

"I wanted to see if there was anything I could to help"

I smile, "Gomawo Hyungnim"

"Oh, Doojoon neh?"

"Neh G-Dragon Sungbaenim"

"Checking up on your son?", GD teases.

"Neh, he's too cute to leave alone...someone might try to snatch him up", Doojoon laughs.

"Hyuuuungnim", I whine.

"Mianhae, Sung Rin ee"

"Oh, Sung Rin's your real name?"

"Neh Hyung"

"....For some reason I feel like you should call me Oppa", GD teases.

"Bwoh?"

Doojoon pats my head, "Sungbaenim is teasing you"

"O-oh", I give a weak laugh.

"Come on, you should give me a tour"

"Neh Hyun......Hyungnim did you bring Kikwang hyung too?", I point.

"Ani, he must have come from a schedule"

Doojoon lets G-Dragon lead me back to the set where he and the photographer try to get me in the pose they both like. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Doojoon talking with Kikwang but suddenly Doojoon leaves. I felt like crying since for the past few days Doojoon has been plastered to my side and now he wasn't. Why did he go? Did he fight with Kikwang? If so what were they fighting about? G-Dragon brings my focus on the photographer. Once the two are satisfied Kikwang approaches me smiling.

"Where'd hyungnim go?"

"Schedule"

I tilt my head, "I thought he said he didn't have one...."

"He does, the manager took him"

"Sung Rin ssi, pali pali", G-Dragon smiles.

I hurry over blushing as Kikwang follows me sticking to my side as Doojoon had done. I looked over the pictures before recieving a phone call from Yoseob. He seemed slightly annoyed but it was hard to tell given he was full of energy as usual. Yoseob said Kikwang was suppose to come get me to bring me to another schedule. Apparently they needed me for something, I wait for Yoseob to finished being hyper and annoyed at the same time before ending the call.

"Hyung...weren't you suppose to take me somewhere?"

"Hmm?"

"That was Yoseob Hyung, he said that you were suppose to come get me and Doojoon hyung"

"Oh! Neh"

I smile slightly getting a slight reaction out of the people around me before hurrying towards the door with Kikwang rushing after me. It wasn't a long car ride to the so called schedule. I followed Kikwang up to what I supposed was the Beast dorm where some cameras were waiting. A few members were there but none looked all to happy. I follow faint voices to see Doojoon talking with the band's manager looking very upset. Apon seeing me he rushes to me pulling me by the arm out of the dorm away from prying eyes.

"You have a probelm"

"Hyungnim?"

"I know your secret and have known for awhile....", He starts.

My eyes widen, "You know?"

"Neh....this schedule is a drama parody, have you seen You're beautiful?"

"N-neh"

"You'll be playing the girl"

"I guess that means outfits that would instantly show.....", I sigh.

"I don't think any of the other members know about your secret"

"Hy--  Oppa, why not make them switch it? It's not a parody if I do it....Kikwang! What if Kikwang hyung does it?", I try to help.

"I'll talk to our manager but maybe if you talk to Kikwangie to get him to agree..."

"Right away, Hyungnim~", I smile.

Before I can rush off to find Kikwang, Doojoon leans in close kissing my forehead. I freeze turning bright red as he laughs walking back into dorm. I beat my wrists against my temples trying to regain my compsure slowly heading back into the dorm. I find Kikwang playing with Yoseob hoping that the latter would be focused on the game and ignore me while I talked to Kikwang.

"Kikwang Hyung, I was thinking this would be funnier if you played the girl", I say softly.

"Jinja?", Yoseob mumbles.

"Neh! I look like a girl but hyung doesn't, so wouldn't it be funnier?"

Dongwoon laughs, "Hyung as a girl?"

"Neh! See? Funny but I like too much like a girl for it to be funny"

Yoseob tilts his head, "I guess we could do more if we had Kikwangie as the girl"

"Neh, neh"

"Do you really not want to?", Kikwang looks up at me.

"I don't think I could...", I hang my head.

"If Kikwangie doesn't do it I will", Yoseobie smiles.

"Yoseob hyung as a girl.....Kyuuute!", I laugh.

"Neh~", Dongwoon laughs at Yoseob.

"So did he agree?", Doojoon appears.

"Ok", Kikwang smiles at me.

 


___________________________________________________
GHE NOTES                Next chapter the Beast Parody...I don't know if they actually did this one.......