You're Beastly

My Shy Boy

"Sungie, did you see that show?"

"Ani, waeyo?"

"Cause it....is that Kikwangie?"

"Never heard of that show....is it new?"

"Ani! Kikwangie, over there"

Yoseob points to the changing room where Kikwang stood with a dress looking at it in a mirror. Shy Boy and Yoseob snuck closer eavesdropping on Kikwang talking to himself in the mirror. Saying things like 'I hope it fits' and 'What if it's a size too big?' Yoseob and Shy Boy gasp staring at each other. The two dart off running into Hyunseung and Junhyung, they immediately tell them what they just witnessed in a panicked hyper state. The two stare in disbelief before following them to see Kikwang still messing with the dress. Doojoon and Dongwoon join the others curious to the gathering.

"Kikwangie's a girl?"

The next scene is each in bed dreaming of Kikwang as a girl. The following day each member tries to win over Kikwangie with gifts who just stares at the presents blankly. Shy Boy blushes presenting Kikwang with a gift and a kiss on the cheek making the other members freeze in their tracks watching the two.

"What's wrong with you guys?"

"You're a girl and--"

"I'm not a girl"

"You don't have to hide it anymore"

"No seriously, I'm not a girl"

"Kikwangie...", Yosoebie sighs.

"I mean it!"

"Well if Kikwangie is a girl then we have to find a new member", Doojoon scratches his head.

"Hyung~", Kikwang whines.

"What about Sung Rin ah?", Dongwoon offers.

"Perfect!", Yoseob smiles.

"I guess it's settled then...as a woman Kikwang cannot be a member so--"

Kikwang takes off his shirt, "I'm a man! See?"

Doojoon rushes to cover Shy Boy's eyes, "Kikwangie cover yourself!"

"You'll shock poor Sungie", Yoseob frowns.

"Shock?"

Kikwang smiles at Yoseob and the six men of Beast start to dance with their song Shock playing in the background. The credits start to roll as songs from other artists are played with the seven taking turns dancing the original dances that go with the playing song. After the credits finish a scene pops up with Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojoon sitting on the floor of their dorm.

"So who was the dress for?"

"Chingu"

"Who?"

"I can't say names"

"Not an idol?"

"Neh"

"Oooh", Yoseob nods.

"Why didn't you say sooner?"

"Mollagesso"

"I bet Sungie feels bad", Yoseob pouts.

"You owe him, Kikwangie", Doojoon nods.

"Ok ok, I'll take him out for ice cream"

"Oh! Me too~", Yoseob does aegyo.

"What do you need ice cream for?", Doojoon asks.

"I fell in love with Kikwangie", Yoseob leans on Doojoon hanging his head.

"It's not that bad", Kikwang says.

"Yah! Kikwangie!"

"Ok ok! Ice cream for Yoseobie too", Kikwang shakes his head laughing.