One Look and Hooked

My Shy Boy

 

 

 

 

 


Sung Rin POV

 

"I'm doing what?"

"Look at this"

"S-shy boy? Like that song?"

"Sung Rin-ah, you didn't say anything did you?"

Sung Rin shakes her head blushing, "I couldn't"

"I knew it! Unni...My boss signed you on as an idol"

"BWOH?!"

"I might be able to do something to help you"

"What?"

"Have you seen that drama...You're Beautiful?"

"Of course"

"I'll be your Coordi Noona"

And that's how my day started, Sooyoung picked me up from my house taking me to prepare for my first photoshoot. It was my first time being in front of the camera and believe me I wasn't happy about it. Sooyoung handled everything although I wasn't sure why. The set was rather boring; a white backdrop and nothing more. Sooyoung took me to do wardrobe as soon as we got there confusing the staff as she didn't let me greet them. She threw clothes at me demanding me to change. I follow her orders not able to refuse hearing the photographer getting impatient.

"I can't wear this!"

"I'll handle it!"

"I need to button it up"

"We'll tape them back"

"You are so creepy"

"Look at bunch of actresses have taken roles where they do stuff like this!"

 

 

Kikwang POV


"Hyung, why are we visiting him now?"

"The others are busy and this is his first shoot, right? We should support him"

"I guess that's true"

Dongwoon and I walk in greeting the staff, it seemed like we missed him. The most of the staff was crowding around a monitor which lead me to wonder what they were looking at. We slowly approached peeking around the people. It was Shy Boy's photos!

"...Hyung! Gikwang Hyung!"

"Bwoh?"

"You zoned out..."

"Mian"

"Ah! Are you blushing?", Dongwoon teases.

"Ani", I pout.

"Doojoon Hyung texted me, they just got here"

"Let's go get them"

Dongwoon shakes his head at me but he leaves first. I found myself staring at Shy Boy's photos a bit longer before I follow him to meet up with the others.