Farewell Party

My Shy Boy

Sung Rin POV

I sigh sitting on the edge of the pool, Yoseobie visited everyday after I called him for the next few days. I had only three days until I was going to disappear from the public eye. I wanted to end this and go back to being a girl, life is so much easier being just a girl. Never again will I do something like this! Yoseobie was getting really close to Sooyoung during his visits but I found myself wanting to call Kikwang and Doojoon. Yoseobie still kept pushing the fact that I should get close to Kikwang. Admittingly so, I had been attracted to him from the beginning but every female in the nation felt the same.

"Yoseobie, can I trust the others?"

"Waeyo?"

"I only have a few days left with you and the other Beast members so...."

"You're going to tell them aren't you?", Sooyoung interrupts.

"I at least want to let them know why I disappear"

"Well you should probably wear something more than a bathing suit", Yoseob laughs.

"Aneyo, this way they'll have absolute proof", Sooyoung smiles.

I shake my head as Yoseob begins to chase Sooyoung around the pool. With the two busy I grab my phone looking through the contacts. Ailee, Daehyun, Doojoon, Dongwoon, G-Dragon, Hyunseung, Hyosung, Jieun, Junhyung, Kikwang, Min, Yoseob. I bit my lip dialing Dongwoon knowing he would listen well even if he was a year older than me. He agreed to show up at Sooyoung's house with the remaining Beast members. I sigh putting my cellphone down going to grab my wig knowing it would help make me look more like a girl. Although it was hard to have fun in a pool while wearing a wig. I adjust it before returning to the two freezing at the sight before me.

"Omo..."

Yoseob and Sooyoung seperate, "Oh! Hey! Hi, you're back...um.....hey"

"Should I...leave....you.....you two alone?", I stammer.

"A-ani", Sooyoung blushes.

"Really?"

"It's probably best you don't"

"Can't control yourself?"

"I'm sure you were the same living with them"

"No, actually I was very well behaved"

"Yoseob Oppa said that Doojoon knew..."

"Neh...I didn't tell anybody but Doojoon kissed me....well my forehead but still..."

"Oh my god!", Sooyoung shouts in english.

"Shhhh!"

"This is big Unni"

"Not really!"

".....Unless you like another member", Sooyoung smiles.

"Sooyoung shush!"

"You--"

"Hyung!", Yoseob shouts from the pool.

I turn to see five faces glued to my body, slowly Doojoon smiles the first to approach me. He hugs me patting my head as he always seems to do. I look at the others waiting for them to realize who I was. The clueless faces lead me to remove the wig staring at the ground hoping that it would be obivous without it. A mixture of noises from the remaining four who slowly put it together.

"I'm going to drop out after the music video and it only seemed right to show you why"

"You're a girl?"

"I wanted to tell you but I was afraid..."

"Hyung you knew?"

"Doojoon and Yoseob helped me hide it"

"Sung Rin ah...", Kikwang starts.

"I hope you're not mad at me"

"....It makes more sense actually", Hyunseung nods.

Sung Rin looks up at them.

"I wondered why I thought you were kinda cute", Junhyung teases.

"You thought she was cute?", Dongwoon tilts his head.

Hyunseung laughs,"Didn't you?"

Dongwoon rubs the back of his neck embarassed, "Maybe"

I smile hugging each one, Hyunseung pulls the wig off my head putting it on Yoseob. The five members join Sooyoung in the pool while Kikwang hangs back his eyes still on me. I stand still waiting for him to say something but nothing. It was as if he was still trying to piece things together. Sooyoung shouts at me asking me to check on her gremlin of a dog, Misun. I walk past Kikwang who doesn't move trying to figure where the evil creature was locked up. Before I can even get all the way up the stairs I hear famliar sound of Misun growling at me. I sigh why was it this dog only hated me?!

 


Kikwang POV

Sung Rin is a woman. It explains a lot of things we all went through while she was living with us. It explained why I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. I ran without thinking after hearing the thud, I saw her laying there at the bottom of the stairs with a growling dog on top of her. Instinct took over as I pulled the dog away trying to see if she was okay. She nodded clearly in shock over the dog attacked her. I looked her over seeing a few claw marks but no bitemarks. She tries to stand up falling against me gasping clearly in pain.

"What?"

"My leg..."

"Come on"

She attempts to limp back towards the others but the dog reappears. I pick her up trying to protect her from the dog carrying her out to join the others with the dog following us. Sooyoung rushes grabbing the dog which instantly has a personality change in her hands. My members surround me most trying to see if Sung Rin was okay except Doojoon who seemed all too eager for me to put her down. Yoseobie pulls up a lawn chair gesturing for me to put Sung Rin on the chair. I look at her face trying to figure out why I didn't trust her safety with my members. Doojoon waves his hand in front of my face pushing the issue of my putting her down. With all my members talking at once I give in putting her down on the chair. Sooyoung grabs my wrist dragging me away from the others for what I figure was a private conversation. Yoseob appears not long afterwards looking very eager about something.

"Kikwang Oppa, do you like Unni?"

"W-waeyo?"

"Do you like her?"

"....N-neh"

"I knew it!", Yoseob bounces.

"What?"

"I know she likes you"

Kikwang looks at Sooyoung wide-eyed, "You know?"

"I know her favorite foods if you want to impress her", Sooyoung offers.

"I can help~", Yoseob raises his hand.

"It's settled! Off to the kitchen!", Sooyoung leads us.

I listen carefully as she shows me how to make the dish. It was simply fruit cut in strange shapes and forms. I wasn't quite sure that I knew what these fruits were but the smelled wonderful. After I finished Sooyoung handed me a soda which I figured was another of Sung Rin's favorites, I made my way to Sung Rin. She smiles seeing the food in my hands.

"Hungry?"

"I am now", her eyes glued to the food.

I could feel Doojoon's eyes burning a hole in my head after she utters the sentence.

"Oh, Unni were you going to get Kikwang Oppa to help you?"

"Help?", I look between them.

"The music video and yes I was"

"I'd love to help", I hand her the food and drink.

"What is it about?", Doojoon speaks up.

"My song Forever"

"I like that one", Dongwoon smiles.

"You do?...Is that the song you hum?"

"Neh hyung"

"Then how about you and Kikwangie Oppa help me?"

Sooyoung teases BEAST, "Why is everyone surrounding Unni? I'm a girl too"