Final

My Shy Boy
 
DOOJOON POV
 
My advantage over them was gone, everyone knew she was a girl now. She seemed attached to Kikwang with Yoseob hang around them to meet up with Sooyoung. I manage to find my way to the set knowing this would be my last chance to get her. Everyone seemed to ignore my existence which was a big switch. I found her dressing room no probelm but waiting outside was Kikwang and Yoseob. They certainly didn't need to know what I was about to do as somehow I think they'd stop me. Even if Sung Rin didn't feel the same I needed to at least make my feelings know. Food distracts them giving me a chance to slip into her dressing room. She looks so beautiful but I froze watching her playing with a ring on her finger. It looked like a couples ring missing it's match.
 
"Oppa? What are you...?"
 
"I came to tell you something......it's not important now"
 
"What? ...Tell me anyway"
 
"I better go"
 
"Doojoon Oppa"
 
"Nice ring"
 
"Tell me and then I'll accept your compliment"
 
I laugh bitterly before my lips, would she accept? I take a few steps closer reaching out to cup her face. She tensed turning bright red but didn't pull away. It gave me courage to follow through. I lean in kissing her lips gently. I back away when she doesn't kiss back feeling utterly and completely stupid.
 
"O-oppa..."
 
"...I've wanted to do that for awhile"
 
"You...?"
 
"I guess I have to be straight forward with my confession"
 
Her eyes widen.
 
"Shin Sung Rin I fell in love with you while I watched you try your hardest to pretend to be a man. To please the nation and the Cube excetives but I saw the cute shy girl you really are"
 
"Doojoon Oppa..."
 
"Sung Rinnie no matter if you accept me I wouldn't stop being your number one fan"
 
I kiss her forehead before turning for the door certain I'd find Kikwangie wearing the other couple ring.
 
 
 
 
 
 
SUNG RIN POV
 
 
I could hardly breathe, Doojoon just confessed to me. What do I do? He acted like he was sure I was going to reject him. It's true that I don't have any answer either way right now but...oh, I don't know! I wish Sooyoung was here! She could help me! I fumble trying to get to my phone only advice from another girl could help and Sooyoung was all I had. She picked up on the first ring making me relieved I didn't have to wait long. Before she could ask me what was wrong I blurted it all out to her.
 
"Omo! Do you like him? Do you accept?"
 
"You're suppose to give me good advice! Not blabber all the same stuff in my head!"
 
"If you like him go get him! Oh, wait what about Kikwangie?"
 
I sank to my knees, "Damn it...I was so caught up in Doojoon's confession...."
 
"Do you want Kikwang to confess?"
 
"Like I need two confessions from the same band"
 
"Two confessions from two hot guys who like you"
 
"Sooyoung you make it easy to consider murder"
 
"Just go to Doojoon then"
 
"But then Kikwang...", I sigh.
 
"I cannot help you here"
 
I hang up not in the mood for any more nonhelp so I did the only thing I could think of, finish the music video. It took so much longer than I ever thought it would. Once it was finished I quickly changed ushered back to the Cube building. I was to tell the excetives in person that I was dropping out while grabbing anything I had left behind. The excetives weren't too happy about me dropping out till I revealed I was a woman not a man then they were estatic I was dropping out. Most likely happy I had done so before anyone else found out I was a girl. I rode the elevator down to the first floor after the strange meeting hoping that my time as Shy Boy was really done and ever. As soon as the doors opened I saw Doojoon leaving the building with his confession replaying in my head. I started torwards him only to have someone run at me whipping me around into their arms.
 
"Don't accept his confession"
 
"K-kikwangie?"
 
"I love you"
 
My eyes widened while my chest hurt.
 
"Since the first day I met you, I didn't understand it at first since you were suppose to be a boy. I couldn't help myself when I saw the pictures of you"
 
"First day?", I manage.
 
"Back when I thought you were a boy", Kikwang laughs.
 
"Since the begining?"
 
"Yes", Kikwang says confidently.
 
I pushed against his chest so I could look at him. He was serious. Cheerful Kikwangie was so serious. I watched unable to move as he leaned in kissing me. My body reacted unlike before with Doojoon, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm sure I felt guilty having this moment with Doojoon nearby but right now Kikwang was my main thought.
 
"I take that as you accept", he whispers against my lips.
 
I giggle, "Neh Oppa"