Chapter 9: Safe

My Brother VS My Lover

 

AUTHOR POV

 

‘‘oppa…’’ slowly she opens her eyes then close it back as she adjusting the light with her eyes

‘’you are awake?’’ a pair of eyes looking at her

She open back her eyes and look around the room. Suddenly she stunned as she saw someone in front of him sitting on the chair with wet towel in his hand

‘’Who are you?! Where am I?! What have you done to me?! Where’s oppa?!’’ she look around the room with desperation eyes. And hug herself and moving a little far from the blond. The blond try to get close to her but the latter moving far and far until her back touching the lamp bedside. The lamp fall and she shut her ears with her hands.

‘’Donghae...donghae..Calm down’’ the blond stand up and go to donghae side. The latter struggle herself but the blond grab her arm with his hands.

‘’ouch’’

The blond frown with donghae sudden ‘ ouch ’. He rip Donghae’s sleeve and he saw there’s some dark mark around her arms.

‘’Oh God…’’ the blond looks at donghae then run to the kitchen. Donghae who was still trauma trying to getting her memories about what happened before.

After some minutes, she gains her memories and starts to calm down. Again, she looks around the room. It was simple but neat and tidy. She massages her temple as her head is still hurting. And suddenly she felt something cold touching her arm and she look at it.

‘’shh..Don’t move’’ the blond said as he put some ice covered with cloths on her arms.

‘’ouch…’’ she grab the blond hand to prevent him for treating her.

‘’it’s okay, you just rest and don’t move so much’’ the blond said flatly and continue putting some ice on donghae arm. This time donghae just let him be.

‘’I’m sorry I couldn’t bring you to the hospital’’ that blond add.

‘’it’s...okay’’ donghae manage to answer him.

‘’I was in hurry, that’s why’’

That blond take some plaster and place it on Donghae’s right side forehead and her cheek then wipe her face with a damp cloth. He was too focus with what he do until donghae break the silent.

‘’thanks…Hyuk-Hyukjae’’ the blond stunned and look at her.

‘’how do you know?’’ he look at donghae eyes.

‘’I just guess’’

‘’it couldn’t be’’

‘’…because you are too focus’’ he frown with her reply

‘’what do you mean?’’ he ask

‘’it was the same expression when you do the experiment at the lab before’’ donghae look at nothing but his eyes. The blond chuckle.

‘’yeah..I’m Lee Hyukjae. you still remember huh’’ he stands up and walks to his drawer.

‘’…Hyukjae shii, khamsamida for helping me’’ the latter look at the floor.

‘’please drop the ‘shii’ donghae’’ he come back with some cloths and place it on donghae laps. ‘’wear this for now, your cloths are dirty. I’ll cook something for us’’ and he walk out of the room. Donghae just nodded and after she locks the door, she starts to change.

After she finishes herself, she walks out of the room and walk to the kitchen where Hyukjae is cooking.

‘’what are you doing?’’ she ask

‘’don’t you see it?’’

‘’ohh..Fine..Cooking’’ she roll her eyes. Suddenly..

‘’AAAAA!!’’

‘’yah! Yah! What’s wrong!?’’The blond look at her up and down

‘’I’m here alone with a boy!!!!’’ donghae screams.

‘’huh? I will send you home soon okay. Geez! You are surprising me..’’ now his turn to roll his eyes and continue cooking.

‘’AAAAAAAA!!!’’

‘’yahhh!!!!! Can you stop screaming!?’’ he look back at donghae

 ‘’MY PHONE! IT’S GONE! HOW IM SUPPOSE TO CALL MY OPPA?!’’ she look frustrated

‘’duh! Just use mine okay?!’’ donghae nod her head and Hyukjae continue his cooking.

‘’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!’’

‘’…what the hell…WHATS NOW?!’’ Hyukjae himself look frustrated with donghae screaming session.

‘’OPPA!!!!!’’

***

‘’where’s in the earth are you donghae? It’s already 3 am!’’ Kangin drive his car randomly to any place he could thinking where’s donghae is.

Ringgg~ringgg~

‘’what?’’ he said with flat voice

‘’hyung..I found donghae phone at Diagon Alley which near the amusement park’’

***

‘’the cover already broken when I found it here but the phone and signals still function. Here is her handbag’’

‘’and what with those people here?’’ Kangin ask as he take the handbag from guy who standing in front of him.

‘’I have check about them and what I got as information is those guys is a gangster in this area. But they are not in any organization. Just low class of gangster’’ the younger look around

‘’is there’s any information about donghae presence?’’

‘’for now the result is negative’’ that guy shake his head slowly.

‘’I don’t understand what’s going on here’’ Top folding his hands

‘’based on my imagination, I’m sure donghae is safe now even tough something had happened before’’

‘’how can I trust you imagination?’’ Kangin look at the younger

‘’probably donghae was attacked by someone and….’’ He stops

‘’and…?’’ top widen his eyes and moved closer to the younger.

‘’…and maybe donghae will tell you the rest of the story later’’ the younger nod his head satisfy with his statement.

‘’tsk..’’ top sigh

‘’ *yawn* sooo…where’s my payment?’’ the younger smile to Kangin

‘’aish, this kid…even in time like this you remember such a thing’’ Kangin shake his head

‘’come on~ it’s a BIG DEAL for me~~’’ the younger whining

‘’here take this and go play far away’’ Kangin give him a plastic which there’s a mid size of paper box.

‘’don’t dare to tell me you buy it at some street’’ the younger glare at kangin

‘’I buy it at McD’’

‘’regular or spicy?’’ the younger rises his left eyebrow

‘’original’’ Kangin reply simply

‘’not bad, I’ll take this’’ he takes his 'payment' and enter his car

‘’tell me is there’s anything more’’ Kangin tell him before the younger roll up his car window

‘’sure thing’’ and the younger drove away

‘’ *sigh* chickens as payment ea? That’s new to me’’

‘’true story’’ Kangin nodded in agreement with the older sentence

‘’how now?’’ the blue haired guy ask Kangin

‘’I don’t know’’

‘’shall we bring those guy who was lying lifelessly to hospital?’’

‘’based on what Onew had old us before, they have done something which not pleasing donghae’’

‘’…sooo?’’

‘’ take sample of all blood trace here and leave’’

‘’you don’t want to settle them?’’ top look at those guy with not-really-a-sympathy-look-on-his –face.

‘’I don’t think so even though I really hope to make them go faster to hell but think they will die in anytime’s soon’’ the younger walk away

‘’Maybe we-‘’

Ring~ring~

‘’yoboseyo?’’ Kangin greet as he don’t know who was calling him at time like this since this.

‘’..O-oppa..’’

***

‘’I will send you home before I’m going to school’’

‘’its fine Hyukjae. I can call my oppa to fetch me here-‘’

‘’and let him know where I live?’’ that blond cut her

‘’is that a problem?’’ donghae pout

‘’I just don’t like if stranger know anything about me’’ he said and wearing his uniform

‘’sorry..’’ donghae look down

‘’hmm…kaja!’’ he take his bag and stand up.

‘’wait!!’’ donghae walk toward him

‘’what?’’ he said

‘’tsk…I know you are smart student but are you going to school like this every day?’’ donghae start blabbering

‘’huh?’’ he frown

‘’aish…your tie..’’ donghae stand in front of Hyukjae and fix his tie. Hyukjae stunned with donghae sudden action. After fixing his tie, donghae grab Hyukjae’s collar and his uniform to make it look neat. She also buttoned his upper shirt for him. Hyukjae staring at this beautiful creature in front of him like forever. He glances at the mirror beside him and he saw donghae and his refection on it. Donghae was helping him with his uniform and blabbering like what a wife do to her husband. He feels his cheeks heated by the moment he thinks about that.

‘’now…it’s perfect!’’ donghae grinning

‘’beautiful…’’ he staring at her

‘’what?’’

‘’ahh! An-aneyo!!!’’ he look away to prevent donghae see his face

***

‘’after this, please turn left’’ that blonde just follow what she said.

‘’your house is far eh?’’

‘’kind of’’

‘’what you said to your oppa and friends last night?’’ Hyukjae take a glance on donghae while driving

‘’I said to them to not worry about me because I’m fine. They want to know more but I said I’ll just tell them once I meet them’’ with that Hyukjae just nodded. It was an awkward silent for some moment until donghae break the ice.

‘’can you stop here for a while?’’ donghae look at Hyukjae as they was in front of some shops.

‘’hmm? What you want to do?’’ Hyukjae frown but follow what the latter told him to.

‘’I want to buy something’’ donghae open the door and went somewhere. She was lucky she put her credit card on her pocket and she was totally lucky the shop is using credit card for business. After 5 minutes she come back and enters the car.

‘’what are you doing?’ ask the blonde

‘’I’m buying some doughnut’’ donghae show the box

‘’ohh’’ and he continue driving

‘’you still don’t take your breakfast right?’’

‘’I don’t take breakfast’’

‘’WHAT?!’’ she shout

‘’yahhh!!! Don’t shout like that! I’m driving!!!’’ Hyukjae put his hand on his chest due to suddenly shock

‘’umm..Minnae. But you should take breakfast you know’’ donghae pout

‘’nothing much about breakfast..’’

‘’if you didn’t take it, it can destroy your brain. Your brain need food also for work’’

‘’aish…you are so noisy~’’ he whining

‘’what flavor do you like?’’ she ask

‘’…strawberry’’

‘’here!! Say aaaa…’’ donghae hold the doughnut while Hyukjae is still driving.

‘’donghae..I’m driving’’

‘’I don’t ask you to stop~ just open your mouth’’ he was hesitant but at the end he did what donghae ask him to

‘’delicious..’’ he nods in satisfy

‘’right? I know it, it was the best shop for doughnut in this world and guess I lucky choosing the right flavor’’ she grinning

‘’you like strawberry too?’’ Hyukjae take a glance at donghae and focus back on the road

‘’not so into for it, I like vanilla more’’

‘’so why buying strawberry?’’

‘’because you said you like it’’

‘’but I said it after you buy that doughnut…’’ he frowns. Donghae cheeks start to redden.

‘’please..Turn right after this..Hyukjae’’ she try to change the subject and its work. 

‘’please call me Eunhyuk’’

‘’eh?’’

‘’its sound weird for you to call me Hyukjae’’

‘’ohh…’’

‘’Not that I don’t like you calling me Hyukjae but-‘’

‘’its fine! Eunhyuk sound beautiful for me’’ donghae smile making the blonde beside her smile also and she continue feeding Eunhyuk the doughnut little by little

EUNHYUK POV

She feeding me while I’m driving this car sending her home…I still remember when I was a kid, umma always do this to appa and they both look so happy. I wonder if I’m feeling the same like appa did that time...

‘’donghae..’’

‘’what?’’

‘’why are you acting like this?’’

‘’acting like what?’’

‘’you know…fixing my tie…feeding me in car…’’

‘’what with that?’’ she frown. So she takes it easy? Ahh, she must have done it a lot of time eh? I feel disappoint…

‘’so you have done it a lot of time?’’ I roll my eyes

‘’I did’’ snap! Ahhhh, Wae Wae WAE??!!! I screaming in my mind

‘’you are just the same with oppa’’ she chuckle

‘’huh?’’

‘’you guys always take easy when going to school, and you know what? Oppa can’t tie his own tie so I have to do it every day for him’’ ohh, that’s why she said she did it a lot of time. I nod with that.

‘’plus, I want everything look perfect…’’ she adds. I guess I was wrong…I know she can be so harsh when talking but there’s something telling me that she is…..innocent. I feel relieve with that thought.

Wait! BUT! Me and donghae are nothing! Duh. What am I imagining?! God! What’s wrong with you? I slap myself mentally

‘’turn right and we reach my house’’ donghae said and she make me get back to my sense

‘’so now, we are here’’ I smile and look around from the window. Around her house is clean and beautiful with a lot type of flower. Her umma or donghae herself must be love flower a lot.

‘’thanks a lot for everything Eunhyuk..’’ I look at donghae and caught she is starring at me.

‘’um-um, not a big deal’’ I scratching my hair.

‘’umm, well..See ya later’’ she opens the door and step out of my car.

‘’wait donghae!’’

‘’yes?’’

‘’umm, can we see each other again later?’’

‘’oh u-umm sure’’

After a little chit chatting with her, I drive to my school. From here to South Stella takes almost 30 minutes and I know I’m already late for school.

***

Once I enter the classroom everyone eyes look at me...it’s not the first time I’m late to my lesson but why are they look at me with I-saw-a-murderer face?

‘’what are you looking at?’’ I said flatly and they went back to their sense.

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

So here I think I will just add EUNHAE moment and some fluffy stuff….too early for ? *nods nods*

aish, i dont really know if this chapter good or not, theres not so much in it and lame? hmm guess i should read more ><

btw!! xD I love you my reader, subscriber and comment! Muachhhhkk :*

If you have an idea about name for one other gangster organization please comment your idea and I will see if I like I will make it in my story ^^ Keke. Just if you don’t mind hehe…

wishper (shhhhh, there's will be more eunhae later ne~hope you will wait~ keep it secret ;) kekeke)