Chapter 8: My Knight

My Brother VS My Lover

 

AUTHOR POV

 

‘’DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!’’ he kick the door and throw his phone to the couch.

‘’maybe she is in her friend house. Have you called them all?’’

‘’she only have 2 best friend in this world! I have call them but they have no idea!’’ he settle down the couch and palm his face.

The blue haired guy and the Chinese guy look at each other and look back at the frustrating younger.

‘’I will call our people to search for her’’ Hangeng take his phone and dialed some number and call people for help.

The blue haired guy sits beside the younger and pats his back.

‘’she will be okay...we will find her soon’’

The younger look at the older and mutter ‘’thanks’’

***

DONGHAE POV

 

‘Someone…..’

''LET HER GO!!''

Yes I swear I know someone here for saving me…

That guy who was holding me before throw me to the side like I’m a useless trash. I slide down the wall and lie on the road.

‘’ouch..’’ I lift my head. It was dim but I can see everything around…still..Not clear enough. someone walking toward us with furious eyes...

‘’man…man….a savior? You are ruining my meals for today…Haru, Jeda, johyun (random name)!!! Settle him for me! ’’ That guy who look like a beast order his people to attack the guy in opposite direction. He looks slim..I wonder if he will be the ‘meals’ for those beast too

The other 3 guys start attack that slim guy.Surprisingly that slim guy manages to dodge all the attack. Suddenly I saw a guy holding a stick want to hit him from his back.

‘’watch out!’’ I try to yell even though my voice won’t come out that well.

That slim guy give the side kick and directly to the other which I guess his name is Jeda. He burst some blood from his mouth due the kick he receive from the other guy. They fight with each other and now the leader gonna join them since his three people already be a dead meat by that slim guy.That beast gives a punch straight to the slim guy stomach and the slim guy starlet. I see him lifting his head and his eyes meet the beast. He smirking and do some swing to balance himself….. ‘Why I feel that swing is familiar?’

The other three stand up back and helping their leader. That slim guy attack them back, using his back hand to protect himself and I feel like watching Jackie Chan fighting with his enemy in the movie I watch with oppa before…his move is flawless…smooth…sharp…vigorous….it was…prefect

I close my eyes for couple second and when I open it, I see the beast kneeling in front of him. The slim guy put both of his hand on that beast's cheek and cracks his head. I wonder if that beast will still alive after this…

I close my eyes and I try to stand up but nothing move, all my body feels numb and my head hurt a lot.I feel helpless and rest back on the road with my eyes close. My heart beating so fast due to the incident.

‘’..Are you okay’’

I open my eyes but I can’t see anything, his head block the light from the street lamp. Suddenly I feel my body up and my head rest on his chest, its beating so fast and I can hear his breathing. Guess he carry me bridal style. I open my eyes a little and look up to him but I still can’t see anything. Everything is blurr. I try to lift my hand and touch his face, the corner of his lips is bleeding but not so much. I slide down my hand and I feel his jaw…he has a strong jaw line.

‘’ouch..’’ I feel like there’s some stone in my head. It feels so heavy and hurt so much when he walks under the street lamp. Slowly I close my eyes and the last thing I see is his……..blond hair.

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

 

Very short chapter!

I guess I will update the other chapter soon ><

 Want me to do the EUNHAE moment soon or later? 

You will decide it ne ^^ if you want later then maybe I’ll make some other event if you want soon then I will crack my brain to think something….? Kekekeke I don’t know yet xD