Chapter 21: Camp - Day One

My Brother VS My Lover

AUTHOR POV

 

‘’you really can’t?’’

‘’Kyu... we can lie and act toward other teacher but not Mr. Hwang. You know how that old hag can turns into an ugly monster if he gets furious right?’’ Changmin said as he give a glance to Kyuhyun before he looks back toward his screen and continue playing starcraft.

‘’come on!’’ Kyuhyun grimace and pouts while his eyes still glued on the screen, finger actively dancing on the keyboard. At this moment, Changmin is not sure if his friend talking with him or the game instead. Both of them are in Kyuhyun’s room, on Kyuhyun’s study table, playing starcraft. Sometimes both of them are quiet, concentrating on the game. Sometimes they will curse each other or whoever their opponent is. Sometimes, they laugh to the other of one lose the game. And sometimes both will sleep together after a long chat on the table or the bed or on the floor as well.

They are still talking about how-to-ditch the-camp-without-getting-caught by their parents or the teacher when suddenly there are some knocks on the door. Kyuhyun shouts ‘come in’ with his eyes never leave the screen. Mr. Cho comes in with a tray in her hand. She closed the door and shakes her head toward the boys. ‘’boys, I brings you some foods and juice here. Stops the game for a while’’ she said

‘’eoh... we will eat... After we win. Ugh, that person is cheating! Chang! Back me up!’’ Kyuhyun said half to his mother, another half to no one and Changmin.

‘’Thank you mom’’ said Changmin to Mr. Cho as she puts the tray on the bed

Mr. Cho smiles and pats both of the boys head before she reply, ‘’you are welcome. Anyway, you have sets everything ready for the camp right?’’ she ask as she peeks on both Kyuhyun and Changmin screens that shows the game they are on. Both answer ‘yes’ stiffly and Mr. Cho walks out from the room after give the boys a last glance.

Changmin has always be his son ever since the day Kyuhyun bought him home when he was still a freshman in primary school and Changmin is the first friend Kyuhyun ever brought home. Everyone in the house knows too well that Kyuhyun and Changmin are like another half soul to each other. People could point them as a twin of not because of their different angled of face and their different tone of skin colour. But then, none of both of the boys really cared about the differences since they still have a game to win before both could fill their empty stomach.

 

***

 

‘’You are ready Hae? Ming?’’ ask Kangin as he start the engine. Sungmin decide to go to school with donghae and bring their belongings to the camp together. Kibum do not joins them as she explains her parents wants to send her to the school as they claimed they miss to send her daughter to school after busy with the works and all and kibum could not saying a ‘no’.

The D-Day for the camp eventually came fast and everyone not-so-everyone are generally excited for it. 20 students from each school will be participating in the camp. On the way to the school, Kangin have been whining a lot that he will be alone for 5 days without donghae present and he insist that donghae has to call him every time she reach the camp site which is agreed by donghae even if he doesn’t need to ask before head.

Kangin helps Donghae and Sungmin with their luggage before hugging them and drive away toward his company. Mr. Jung had reminding him that they will held a meeting on that day and he shouldn’t be late to meet the Japanese businessmen for their product. Not long after they get in the hall, Kibum come and joins them.

‘’At what time we will go?’’ ask sungmin as she look at her watch

‘’hmm? At 9 I think’’ reply kibum

‘’let’s go to the center, the teacher are calling us for some speech I see’’ said donghae. 20 of the students from the class gather at the centre and sit on the floor in circle form before the teacher begins their short speech for the camp.

‘’we will gather at the hotel first and the student will be divided in two groups which is a group containing 10 member each. We will let you select your member as you comfortable with. Both teams will go to a different camp site and you will take a different task from your facilitators- yah! Both of you! Didn’t I ask you to come early!?’’ suddenly Mr. Hwang change his subject and the student look the two students who are late.

‘’I bet they play starcraft all night long’’ sungmin mutters then kibum and donghae let out a light chuckles

‘’sorry Mr. Hwang, there was a lady fall from her bicycle, so Changmin and I went to help her for a while’’ Mr. Hang soften and nods his head. He asks the two of them to take their seat with their friends. Kyuhyun sits behind sungmin and Changmin sits beside Kyuhyun.

‘’is it true?’’ ask sungmin, as she look at her back and waiting for Kyuhyun answer. Kyuhyun tilts her head before he smirks, ‘’of course it’s a made up story my dear’’ said Kyuhyun and Changmin take a chance to nudge him using his elbow as sungmin let out a chuckle ‘’as expected’’ she said.

Donghae raised an eyebrow toward sungmin and smirks. ‘’what?’’ ask sungmin once she caught her friend’s stares.

‘’Someone calling you ‘dear’, chingu ya~’’ said kibum beamingly

‘’gee~ mind you, that someone is Kyuhyun okay. There’s always times when the screw in his head is loosened’’ she said and shrugs.

 

***

 

AT THE HOTEL

 

‘’have you choose your team mates already?’’ asks Mrs. Ho

‘’Neh~’’

Donghae, Sungmin, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Changmin, Kwanghae, Victoria, Nichkhun, Lee Joon and Yonghwa have decided to be in the same team. Their teacher had stressed about choosing the teammates carefully since there will be a hard task they will accomplish later.

‘’I heard this camp is not only focusing on academic’’ donghae states

‘’yeah, it consists a lot of survival activities I see’’ kibum said

‘’wait, but how did you guys knows about this?’’ asks sungmin as she frown

‘’eh? I heard it when Mr. Hwang chatting with Mr. Ho at school before’’ kibum said and sungmin nods her head

They take their lunch there even though it was only 12 o’clock there and each team goes to the different camp sites with their teacher.

 

***

 

MEANWHILE

 

‘’divided?!’’

‘’eoh! Do not shout Eunhyuk ah!’’ spat Junsu while covering his ears with his hands

‘’wait what? I mean- why divide into two team? Are the other school are doing that too?’’ he said

‘’of course! What’s with you?’’ ask Junsu as he raised an eyebrow toward his panic friend

‘’dang..’’ Hyukjae hissed under his breath. ‘What if she is in other team? Arrgh it would be a waste I went to this camp then!’ he thought ‘’from now on, I only can rely on luck then’’ he sighs lightly making Junsu frowns.

 

 

***

 

 

‘’everything set?’’ ask Mr. Hwang to his students

‘’yeah, sir!’’

‘’kyu ah, what are you doing?’’ ask sungmin. Kyuhyun keeps looking inside his backpack and frowns

‘’ah, nothing really.. I wonder if 5 are enough’’ he said silently, eyes still looking into his bag. Changmin had fall asleep beside him since both of them only get 3 hours to sleep the night before.

‘’five? Five what?’’ sungmin tried to take a peek into Kyuhyun’s bag. And she seems there are five power banks in it. ‘’oh my... this kid is seriously..’’

‘’Hae ah~ don’t you think you are kind of quiet?’’ ask kibum

‘’eh?’’

‘’you see, you were excited before then you are being a little bit quiet since we arrived at the hotel. I wonder why..’’

‘’ah nothing really! I just can’t wait to meet the other team’’ she said ‘I wonder if I’ll meet him though…’ she thought

 

 

***

 

Two hours later, they arrived at the camp site with other team from different school as well. There are five team consisting 10 members each. But the next speech from the facilitator surprised the whole students.

‘’I will mix every student from different schools and form another team. By then, each team will have your own facilitator and do the task as asked’’ said one of the facilitators there

‘’Omo! We will not be in the same team then?’’ –sungmin

‘’aigoo… seems like that’’ –kibum

‘’ahh... I guess we better get along with our team then. Well! It’s not like are not seeing each other right? We still sharing the same tent’’ donghae said and the other two nods their head. Mr. Hwang ask them to paired with two member first before they went to their team (with other school) to make it easy. Changmin was about to ask donghae to be his partner when suddenly Lee Joon show up from nowhere bouncing around and ask donghae to go with him which is accepted gladly by donghae, knowing Lee Joon is fun to be with. Changmin glared and walks toward his friend, Kyuhyun, but much to his unlucky, Kyuhyun already went to the team with sungmin. Changmin face palm his forehead and search for his other friend and notice almost all already went to their own camp, leaving him with...

‘’Ya! Kaja!!’’ shouts Kwanghae as he pulls Changmin toward the remaining team

‘’why me..’’ Changmin mutters under his breath

 

 

***

 

 

‘’I guess we should go to team number 7 then’’ said Lee Joon as he takes the name tag from the facilitator

‘’yeah, there are they!’’ donghae said and point his index finger to the team

Both of them walks together and tried to be cheerful as they greets the other members

‘’hello! We are from South Luna high school!’’ shouts Lee Joon to the team and everyone stand up to shakes their hand together

‘’oh! Hey you! I meet you at the science competition before!’’ suddenly Junsu said to donghae before he continue ‘’oh yeah! Ya... Eunhyuk ah! What are you doing there? Come here! Palle’’ shouts Junsu as he looks behind Donghae’s back

‘’Eunhyuk?’’ donghae ask and turn to her back

For a second Donghae feels like the time had stops for a second as he meets the other eyes.

‘’Donghae shii…’’ said Hyukjae with his eyes widens and hands I his pocket

‘’Hyukjae shii?’’ donghae said, using the same expression with him

Lee Joon look at them with confuse face then at Junsu which Junsu replied with a shrugs.

 

 

***

 

‘’you are scaring me Eunhyuk’’

‘’what?’’

‘’stop grinning like an idiot!’’ Junsu smack Hyukjae‘s head with his hand

‘’ouch! What was that for?!’’

‘’aish, I know it’s about that student from Luna right?’’ Junsu said, slightly smirks and Hyukjae widens his eyes. Hyukjae was about to talk back when Junsu continue ‘’Bah~ I can see it through your eyes Eunhyuk ah~ come on! We have be a best friend since we are still a fetus! How come you think you can hide this from me?’’

‘’aish... just don’t get misunderstand okay’’ Hyukjae said as he tried to hide his reddened face

‘’gee…’’ Junsu laugh ‘’you guys have relationship?’’ he asked

‘’ah no! What were you thinking?!’’ Hyukjae said terrified

‘’Eunhyuk ah... stop denying~ you like her don’t you?’’ Junsu smile again

‘’well..’’ and Hyukjae receive a hard smack from Junsu for no reason again ‘’I don’t deny it okay!’’

 

***

 

‘’how was your team?’’ ask kibum to her friends as they enter their tent

‘’they are all cool!’’ reply sungmin

‘’mine too! In fact it went smooth too with the members! I thought student from Shinhwa and St. President are kind of arrogant but then they are all fun to be with!’’ said donghae cheerfully

‘’right!’’ Sungmin’s add

‘’My team is a little bit quiet at first but then when a topic came up, they are all quite a chatterbox! You know Yonghwa? ...he looks kind of silent at class but just now he’s being such a dork. You don’t know how funny he can be’’ kibum said

‘’oi~oi~ you are saying things like this, if Siwon hears you he will be jealous alright!’’ sungmin said playfully. After the last event, sungmin learn that Siwon totally high over heels with kibum and she had be a friend again with Siwon without much trouble even its kinda hurts a bit. One things she grateful of that every times she feels alone, there will be a certain gamer that will annoys her till no end.

‘’psh... it’s not like I have anything specific with Yonghwa okay!’’ kibum argued

‘’eh wait. At what time we have to gather back?’’ donghae ask suddenly

‘’hmm... at 5PM’’ kibum said as she look at her watch

‘’umm? You look excited Hae ah’’ sungmin said suddenly

‘’eh? Well. I just can’t wait to do the activities! Hehe oh, I want to call oppa’’ she said. Both kibum and sungmin look at each other confusedly and decide to leave the matter like that. Donghae turn her back to his friend and pretending to arranging her bags after she made a call to Kangin when her mind flying to other matter. ‘Why did they call him Eunhyuk?’ ‘Why that name is kinda familiar?’ ‘I though his name is Hyukjae?’ she shakes her head and start talking about another topic with her best friends

 

***

 

It’s already evening and everyone is already being with their team. ‘’Hello, everyone my name is Shin Soohyun and I’ll be your facilitator just call me Soohyun hyung okay! And hmm... let’s choose our team leader shall we? Any suggestion?’’

‘’Soohyun Hyung! Let’s choose eun- Hyukjae!’’ shouts Junsu and Hyukjae push him away

‘’that’s a good idea I guess’’ Soohyun reply

‘’I heard he’s the ace of Stella high’’ said Bido, a student from St. President

‘’well it’s decide then! Hyukjae you’ll be the leader!’’ he said with too much happiness and Hyukjae give his death glare toward his grinning friend. Donghae chuckles when she sees the two. ‘’let’s give the task now shall we? We will have cooking competition tonight and small performance from each team tomorrow, so we have time to think about what to do for the performance. Oh wait, we have to do a campfire and the cheers as well and I hope everyone can co-operate well and takes the chance to get to know each other okay!’’

Soohyun choose 6 people to help with their team site and cooking, another two will search for water and another two will search for some woods. Donghae stayed at their base and help to decorate their site with some other student then she help with the cooking. Lee Joon and Jinwoo search for woods and everyone starts to do their own task.

‘’How’s the taste?’’ Ask Karen (St. President) to donghae as they are cooking some soup

‘’hmm... not bad’’ said donghae as she sipped the soup

‘’let’s ask the leader! Hyukjae shii, how do you think about the soup?’’ ask Karen with too much excitement as she bought the soup in a spatula toward their leader. Hyukjae raised an eyebrow before he hesitantly takes a sip

‘’the soup is great’’ said Hyukjae shortly before he leave

‘’right! My mom teaches me to cook-eh wait!’’ Karen following Hyukjae behind and talking non-stop even the other parties keep ignoring her

‘’ugh... it’s me who do the soup’’ donghae mutters under her breath

‘’pardon her miss. She’s being like that when she sees other handsome boy’’ donghae look up to look at the source of the voice and smile ‘’ohh... Bido shii’’

‘’well, good luck with the cook! I see you guys almost finish cooking’’

‘’yeah we are I guess, I’ll help with the other thing’’

‘’yeah,  - eh what happened?’’ Said Bido suddenly as he look at the commotion where some of team and Soohyun talking seriously ‘’what happened?’’

‘’let’s go’’ donghae said

As they get there, Soohyun was frowning deeply while the other are looking around

‘’what’s going on here?’’ donghae asked

‘’I can’t find Lee Joon’’ said Jinwoo

‘’aren’t you guys went to the woods together?’’ Hyukjae ask him

‘’yeah, but then Joon said he wants to collect some woods at the other side and I let him. I didn’t see him after that, I tried to look around but I find nothing’’ said Jinwoo worriedly

‘’well... everyone else stay calm. Maybe he’s lost in the woods, Hyukjae, Donghae, you guys tried to search for him and I will talk with other facilitator of there’s anything more. The rest keep doing your work’’ Soohyun give an order and dismiss their small gathering

‘’Let’s go Donghae’’

‘’yeah’’

They went to the woods and start to call for Lee Joon

‘’aish, where did he go?’’ –Hyukjae

‘’hmm... other people should do his task. He can be absent minded sometimes’’ said donghae

‘’maybe he’s lost around here’’

‘’yeah…’’

Both of them keep searching silently before Hyukjae found a bunch of branches at the edge of a small cliff

‘’Gosh! Can’t be!’’

‘’why why? What happened?!’’ donghae ask and she widens her eyes when she sees the broken branches ‘’Hyukjae…’’ she said as she tugs hyukjae’s sleeve

‘’let’s not panic... we need to get down there and keep searching for him’’ said Hyukjae. Both of them carefully get down the hills together.

As they get down, donghae moves a little bit fast as her worried has been raising thinking about Lee Joon, ‘please, be safe Joonie’ she prayed. She don’t really notice a hole in front of her and Hyukjae quickly jump and catch her wrist before she had a chance step forward

‘’donghae watch out!’’

‘’oh my!’’ she shouts. Hyukjae pull her backward and both fall on the ground with donghae on top of Hyukjae

‘’oww..’’ Hyukjae hissed as he rubs the back of his head

‘’Omo, I’m so sorry!’’

‘’you... should be careful you know’’

‘’I’m really sorry!’’

‘’err... donghae..’’

‘’ehh?’’

‘’can you please get up? No offense but you are kind of heavy’’ with that donghae widens her eyes and get up hurriedly

‘’I’m not that heavy!’’

Hyukjae chuckles and get up as well, ‘’maybe your bag is heavy’’ donghae bring a small backpack with her before they get in the woods

‘’ugh!’’

‘’wait, do you bring your hand phone?’’ Hyukjae sudden question makes donghae frown

‘’umm yeah, but what you want to do with that?’’

‘’I leave my phone at the tent, and let’s tried to call Lee Joon, if we have luck, maybe there will be a signals in here’’

‘’signal? Here?’’ donghae said while looking around

‘’well, let’s try’’

Donghae dialed lee joon’s phone number and waits for the answer.

‘’ohh! It’s beeping!’’ donghae give the phone to Hyukjae.

‘’ focus on the sound, the phone is beeping so there’s signals around here’’

Both of them stay quiet for a moment to listen to any sound from the other phone

‘’I think I heard something..’’ donghae said

‘’from where?’’

‘’down there’’ donghae points her finger toward the voice’s source, and donghae start to move again

‘’wait donghae!’’ Hyukjae call her suddenly and hold her wrist

‘’w-what?’’

‘’hold my hand. I don’t want you to fall’’ he said

‘’I’m doing fine, don’t worry!’’ she said and starts to walk again

‘’donghae’’ Hyukjae said making the other stops her track ‘’I’m the leader and I don’t want anyone else get hurt. Please’’ he said with a serious tone and donghae just nods her head. Hyukjae step forward and hold Donghae’s hand firmly as both walking down the hill

When they already reach the flat ground, both of them running fast when they spot something moving under the cliff

‘’Joonie ah!’’ donghae shouts

Lee Joon is lying with his back on the ground and a hand holding his head ‘’guys..’’ he hissed

‘’hey, how come you can be in this state?’’ Hyukjae ask as he tried to make lee Joon sits up

‘’I was collecting some branches then I don’t see I was standing near the cliff... before I know it, I already fall on the ground... ahh!!’’ he scream when Hyukjae wants to make him stand up

‘’Joonie ah! Your leg is bleeding!’’Donghae scoots down and mentioning Hyukjae to let lee Joon to sit again. She rolls lee Joon pant up and they look at his knee.

‘’ya... that’s a lot of blood! You are lucky we found you fast or else you might get worse! Donghae, take out the safe-aid’’ Hyukjae said and donghae quickly take out the stuff they need

Both of donghae and Hyukjae treats the wounds together since both have experience with that. Donghae used to treat Kangin’s wounds every times he got in fight and Hyukjae had always treats his own since he barely let other people to help him with the wounds.

After donghae clean the wounds, Hyukjae use the band-aid to cover it. Lee Joon didn’t say anything and just looking at the two friends in front of him.

‘’there..’’ donghae said as they finish treating the wounds

‘’thanks... both of you’’ said lee Joon silently

‘’it’s getting dark, we should climb up faster’’ Hyukjae said and both donghae and lee Joon nods their head in agreement

‘’do you think you can walk?’’ donghae ask

‘’..I don’t know’’ lee Joon said wile touching his knees

‘’Hyukjae, can you piggy back him?’’ donghae said making Hyukjae widens his eyes while lee Joon almost chokes his own saliva

‘’me?!’’ said Hyukjae as he look at Donghae

‘’I can walk!’’ lee Joon said as he tried to get up but fails and fall to the ground again

‘’see! You can’t even stand!’’ donghae nags. Hyukjae helps lee Joon to stand up again and grimace.

‘’aish! Just get up! I’ll piggy back you’’ said Hyukjae as he feels it’s no use to be stubborn at this situation. Lee Joon’s wound seems deep since the blood already flowing from the band-aid

‘’is...it okay?’’ ask lee Joon carefully

‘’it’s not like we have other option. Faster, we have to get to base already’’ donghae helps lee Joon to stand up and soon, lee Joon already climb on hyukjae’s back

Hyukjae stand up with not much trouble and donghae raised an eyebrow ‘’you are sure strong eh’’ she mutters

‘’it’s a shame to be a man if you are not strong enough’’ said Hyukjae flatly and much to his annoyance he got a smack from Lee Joon ‘’what?!’’

‘’are you saying that I’m weak?!’’ lee Joon said with a death glared to the other

‘’I’m not saying anyone! And if you feels touching all of the sudden then it’s your problem!’’ Hyukjae argues

‘’what you!’’

‘’YA!!’’ donghae shouts loudly, making Hyukjae almost stumble on his feet ‘’it’s not the time to argue! We have to get back!’’ Hyukjae glared toward lee Joon before he continue to walk but the he stops after a couple of steps

‘’what?’’ Lee Joon ask

‘’donghae, hold my hand’’ Hyukjae said and donghae was confused at first but then she remembers that she almost fall earlier and she did as what she was told, Lee Joon frowns and he was about to ask what was that but then he decide to drop the question as he feels sorry for making a trouble for the members.

‘’I’m sorry’’ lee Joon mutters silently

‘’hmm? For what?’’ donghae asked

‘’umm... well for troubling both of you’’

‘’nah, we are teammates of course we will search for you, right Hyukjae’’ donghae add again

‘’yeah, and you should be careful...we don’t want to die in this camp’’ said Hyukjae

‘’ugh... you meannie’’ lee Joon sulks making the other two chuckles lightly

‘’well... I guess I have to thank you as well Joon’’ Hyukjae said as he smirks making the two look at each other

‘’for what?’’ Lee Joon ask

‘’nothing’’ Hyukjae replied shortly making the other two drowning in confusion. ‘For making a time for me and donghae together for a while I guess’ he thought in his mind.

 

***

 

When they reach the team site, the team foods already are judge by the teacher and they got the third place from ten groups. Donghae sighs in regrets because she forgot to make more foods for the cooking competition but then Hyukjae saying that its okay and they take a rest together with the members

‘’oh my god! Lee Joon shii are you okay?’’ ask Karen worriedly

‘’ehh... yeah I guess’’

Everyone in the team surrounding Lee Joon to ask about the accident earlier and Jinwoo hugs him tightly

‘’gosh, Jinwoo let me go!’’

‘’aigoo! You make we worried alright! Suddenly disappear like that!’’

Donghae smiles at the scene, suddenly missing his brother. ‘I wonder what Kangin oppa is doing’ she thought. Donghae went to the other team camp site to look at their foods not noticing someone following her behind her back.

She arrives at Sungmin team sites and greets the members there, though she does not see where sungmin is at the moment. She asks Kyuhyun if she can taste the team foods and Kyuhyun gladly takes the bowl for her.

‘’tried the dumpling! I made it myself!’’ said Kyuhyun proudly

‘’really? I don’t know you cook’’ donghae said as she widens her eyes, she blow some air before she eat the dumpling, but then she throw up the dumpling into the bowl again and choking for few times

‘’what the hell was that?!’’ she frown and suddenly Hyukjae come and give her a glass of water. Donghae takes the glass and drink all the water in one shot

‘’Kyuhyun ah, go poison someone else will ya?’’ Hyukjae said flatly and he glared slightly to Kyuhyun

‘’o- Hyuk! What are you doing here-‘’

‘’donghae, you okay?’’ Hyukjae cuts and asking donghae

‘’yeah... you know each other?’’ she asked

‘’oh... of course. Hyuk is my cousin’’ Kyuhyun said in the matter of fact

‘’owh?!’’ donghae widens her eyes and look at the both of them

‘’yeah... even thought I would never want to be this owl cousin, it can’t be helped’’ Hyukjae smirks as he put both of his hands in his pocket

‘’owl?!’’ Kyuhyun spat

‘’yeah~just like owl, you would never sleep at night to plays game right?’’

‘’heh? But at least an owl is cooler than a monkey-look-like face like you!’’

‘’this rascal!’’

Hyukjae was about to kick Kyuhyun when donghae interrupted

‘’aish... be quiet! People start to looks at you guys!’’ she said

‘’can’t be helped, I brings the charm out’’ said Hyukjae proudly

‘’charm? Haha! I’m the real objective here!’’ Kyuhyun step forward

‘’stop it will you!’’ donghae takes the dumplings and shove it into both Hyukjae and Kyuhyun mouth making both of them choking to death for the sudden attack

‘’gosh, what was that thing?!’’ Hyukjae said as he hurriedly searching for water

‘’uhuk! I-it’s a wasabi dumpling! Damn, it’s spicy!!’’

‘’How In the earth-‘’

‘’because it’s Kyuhyun we are talking of’’ sungmin who come out of the blue said

‘’Ming!’’ –donghae

‘’this person! If I let him cook again I won’t be surprised if someone was poisoned in this camp!’’ said sungmin as she hits Kyuhyun’s head using the spatula ‘’poor thing you ate your own hand-made bomb’’ she adds ‘’anyway Hae ah, what are you doing here?’’

‘’I’m just looking for foods’’

‘’eh? You haven’t eaten yet?’’ sungmin ask

‘’just a little! Hehe, I just want to look at other teams’’

‘’Ohh~ well, you better checks Kibum‘s team! I swear they made the best spaghetti ever!’’ sungmin said excitedly

‘’I wonder who brings spaghetti for camp..’’ Kyuhyun mutters

‘’it doesn’t matter idiot! The fact is that their spaghetti had won the competition!’’

‘’err... I’ll go tried then’’ donghae step back slowly followed by Hyukjae, leaving the bickering friend behind

 

***

 

‘’how was it?’’ kibum blinks his eyes as she look at donghae and Hyukjae who came to tried their spaghetti

‘’sungmin is not kidding! This is the best spaghetti I ever taste in my life!’’ reply donghae

‘’right! And how about you Hyukjae shii?’’

‘’yeah, I would state the same sentence as donghae’’ he said, nodding his head slightly ‘’anyway drop the shii’’

After donghae sharing some talk with kibum, Hyukjae awkwardly staying with her, they leave kibum‘s team site together and decide to look for other team

‘’team 3 foods is not bad’’ donghae said ‘’after tasting all the foods, I think I should improve my cooking skills’’

‘’but your soup is not bad either’’ Hyukjae said as he shove his hand into his pocket. They are heading toward their site together since it’s already night. ‘’I like it’’

Donghae frowns ‘’how do you know I cook the soup? Aren’t Karen claimed she did that?’’

‘’I watch you do everything while she just staring and do the talking earlier’’

‘’you watch me?’’ donghae look at Hyukjae and he just realize that he has been caught

‘’w-well... I watch everyone okay. I-I’m the leader!’’ he said, looking at nowhere but the sky

‘’ohh... yeah. Of course’’ donghae shrugs ‘’anyway, it’s a good thing that Lee Joon is okay now. I was really worried if he’s losing too much blood in the woods’’

‘’yeah, we came at the perfect time too I guess’’

‘’hey... do we have another activities tonight? I’m getting tired already’’ donghae let out a yawn while covering

‘’Soohyun hyung tell me the teacher decide to postponed the activity for tomorrow and tonight we will discuss about the performance for next activity’’

‘’have something in mind?’’

‘’I don’t know what to think about the performance’’

They arrived at their camp site and every member sits in circle with the campfire at the centre. Soohyun ask Hyukjae for the performance and Hyukjae simply said that he wants to hear the ideas from the other members first

‘’me!!’’ Karen raised her hand

‘’what’s your idea?’’ Soohyun ask

‘’how about we do some acting? I want to be the main actor with Hyukjae shii!’’ she said and Hyukjae rolls his eyes

‘’acting? Not bad... but what topic?’’ Soohyun ask again

‘’hmm... how about romance genre!’’ she said excitedly

‘’someone wants to be in love with you Eunhyuk ah’’ Junsu whispers to Hyukjae and he got his feet stomped by Hyukjae

‘’I want to suggest to do acting too... but romance is too cheesy for the camp’’ lee Joon voice out his opinion

‘’what’s your idea?’’ Bido ask him

‘’hmm... well I don’t know if this is a good idea or not. But maybe we can act about what happened to me earlier at the woods... well, I’m just saying’’

‘’not bad. I like the idea’’ Jinwoo agreed ‘’but can you act with your condition like this?’’

‘’well... for tomorrow activities, the teacher said, I can’t join too much activities... so meanwhile I’m taking some rest, I can write the plot right?’’ he answered

‘’that is actually good’’ Soohyun nods his head

‘’just say you want to be the lead here’’ Karen said

‘’why not? Chance like this is rare’’ lee Joon argued

‘’well! It’s decided! We will do that plot!’’

They discuss for some more and much to hyukjae’s burden, he has to be one of the lead also since he is the one who knows the situation. They ended the discussion and went back to their own tent.

 

***

 

‘’ahh... I’m so tired’’ said Junsu as he zipped the tent up ‘’what are you looking at?’’ Junsu look at the top of the tent and back to Hyukjae

‘’nothing. I’m tired. Good night’’ Hyukjae said shortly and closed his eyes with both of his hand behind his head

‘’well, good night’’ Junsu said and lie beside him as he drove to sleep

Junsu seems have to fly to the dreamland when Hyukjae opens his eyes and frown

‘’it’s enough that I participate in this camp. I don’t have to act for tomorrow. That will expose my present too much... but to have chance to act together with donghae…’’ he whisper silently then shakes his head ‘’no cant. I can be close with her even if I didn’t do the performance. The act will be a penalty for me... I should come out with something..’’ he continues to think about the way to not act for tomorrow and finally he decides to let the thing be. He can just make some excuses later. ‘It’s not a big deal’ he thought before he close his eyes and fall asleep.

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ (◠‿◠)

 


I type this chapter for 9 hours. Seriously consisting 5000+ words... Please do comment!!! More comment means more EunHae moment are coming soon... Kekeke.

I’m serious.

DO COMMENT!