Chapter 7: Dark Night

My Brother VS My Lover

a/n: thanks alot for subs! commenting and read! i loves you guys alot! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

 

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGGY DING DIGGY DING DING DING

 

‘’FINALLY!!’’ student cheering echoing the classroom

‘’YAH! YAH! YAH! What so fun about weekend?’’ the teacher ask the class.

‘’so we won’t see teacher face for two days!’’

‘’aishh..Kids nowadays’’ the teacher only can shake his head.

‘’Hae-ah~ are busy tomorrow?’’

‘’hmm, I have to go to office I think. Wae Kibummie?’’

‘’hmm…I just thinking, it’s been a while me, you and Minnie going out together’’

‘’you are right kibum’’ sungmin interrupt

‘’well, let’s go this evening then!’’ donghae suggest

‘’why not on Sunday?’’ sungmin ask

‘’I have something to do on Sunday’’ donghae reply

‘’ahh, so we just go this evening shall we?’’ –kibum

***

‘’wahhh!!!! I really miss going out with you two like this!’’ donghae said cheerfully.

‘’ne! ne! That’s true!’’ sungmin add

‘’by the way Hae..Your oppa will fetch us right?’’ –kibum

‘’ne~ I ask him to wait at the parking lot’’

‘’why not asking him to join us?’’ –sungmin

‘’nah! He won’t wait that long’’ donghae chuckle

‘’ne ne Kibummie..Hae-ah. Can you two wait here? I want to go to toilet’’ –sungmin

‘’I want to go too’’-kibum

‘’I will just wait then’’-donghae

***

‘’aishh…where are they?! Are they going to toilet or build the toilet!’’ donghae stand up from her seat and searching for her friends.

‘’ouch! Yah!!!!!’’ she bumped with someone.

‘’don’t you have eyes!?’’ donghae yell but not too loud

‘’huh?’’ that person look at her

‘’Eunhyuk! Palli!’’ the other guy in front of him called him.

‘’geez’’ and then he walk away to his friend leaving donghae just like that.

‘’what the….what with that blond haired guy! People nowadays don’t have manner eh? At least said ‘sorry’!’’ she blabbering alone.

‘’Hae-ah? Are you picnicking here?’’

‘’that’s new Hae-ah’’

‘’yahh!!! Kibummie! Sungminnie! Help me stand up!’’

‘’ne~ ne~’’ the other two said in sync

‘’what’s wrong with you picnicking here?’’Sungmin frown

‘’I’m not picnicking Minnie~ there’s a jerk who clash his shoulder with mine and I fall here’’ she said as she clean her back.

‘’where’s him?’’ –kibum

‘’to the hell I think’’ Donghae said

‘’he look familiar for me’’ donghae add under her breath

‘’what?’’ kibum and sungmin ask at the same time

‘’ah! Aneyo! Kaja!’’

Donghae call her oppa and they went home.

***

‘’nice hair’’ that guy who have look like a female praise his friend…or dongsaeng.

‘’whatever’’

‘’I thought you have change to red hair?’’

‘’I change it back’’

‘’why?’’

‘’I coloured my hair to red just because I have that stupid science competition only, I don’t wanna people recognized me anyway’’

‘’so why change now?’’

‘’that red hair is  lame  and look stupid’’

‘’so blond hair look cool and smart?’’

‘’exactly’’

‘’so, to attend a stupid competition, you have to change your hair to stupid colour?’’

‘’you think?’’

‘’actually it’s not that red hair is stupid and lame’’

‘’then?’’

‘’it’s you’’

 

NEXT DAY

 

‘’this is good Mr. Park, please send the document to CUBE Company and take the agreement. Thank you’’ he bow her head a bit and the old man in front of her going out of the room.

‘’Assa! What a tiring day’’ she sit back and look outside the window it’s already 5pm.her eyes went down to see the people. She saw 2 birds hanging on the wire, suddenly there’s a lorry went so fast along the road and the two birds earlier fly away and disappear from her sight.

‘’umma….appa…..I miss you….’’ she closed her eyes as the tears start to form.

‘’Hae ah!’’ suddenly Kangin enter her office and quickly she shed her tears

‘’oppa!!’’

‘’let’s have dinner outside tonight ne?’’

‘’well, I’m on!’’

‘’Palli, peck your things ne. I’ll wait at car’’

‘’ne oppa’’ she smile, Kangin pat her head and went out of her office.

She looks outside again.

‘’but…umma….appa…I’m not alone. I have oppa always with me. Oppa and I will live well and we will handle in company well too, you guys don’t worry. Just please rest in peace ne.. .’’

She packs her things and went down to her oppa.

***

‘’how was the dinner Hae?’’

‘’its marvelous oppa! I wonder how you know such a place!’’

‘’chinja? Good then’’

‘’hmm..Oppa’’

‘’hmm?’’

‘’you look happy nowadays. Anything cool happened?’’ donghae look at her oppa face cutely

‘’n-no! Nothing happened’’ Kangin shake his head and look back to the road.

‘’I don’t believe it! Hmm, I won’t force you to tell neither…tells me ne if you are ready’’ she smiles warmly to her oppa

‘’aigoo, you are so understanding ne Hae-ah’’ Kangin smile too.

‘’hehe. By the way oppa…’’

‘’hmm?’’ he still look at the road (they are in the car and Kangin is driving mind you xD)

‘’I miss umma and appa…can we meet them tomorrow? Its Sunday anyway’’ donghae give her puppy eyes to Kangin, no wanted the older reject her wish.

‘’Hae ah~ don’t give those eyes...I’m driving you know’’

‘’please!!!!’’

‘’I have meeting with Eclipse tomorrow’’

‘’at what time?’’

‘’hmm, morning till night I guess’’

‘’what the….you are kidding me don’t you?’’

‘’I’m telling you the true. we have some new people and we need to look at them carefully, well just like we are training them and decide if they can be our member or not.’’

‘’whoa, a gangster like you guys look like a police eh?’’

‘’yes we are gangster BUT we are high class gangster. We are not like those gangsters who just fight and make some mess at other people place’’

‘’that’s weird too hear’’ she frown

‘’yeah, if people have their character, gangster like us also have, like bad gangster, high, cool, so-so, or low’’

‘’ahh, I’m confused!!’’

‘’don’t think about it anyway. It’s nothing to do with you’’

‘’yah!! I’m a dongsaeng of important person in Eclipse! I should know something!’’

‘’whatever Hae~’’

‘’yahh!!!’’ she pout and look at other side.

‘’don’t pout like that Hae…it’s not really something you should k-‘’ he look guilty to the younger

‘’it’s not that!’’

‘’so?’’ he give his sister a question look at his face.

‘’well, so the result is you can’t go with me to see umma and appa tomorrow eh?’’

‘’ahh…I’m so sorry. Next time I will go okay?’’

‘’…’’

‘’come on Donghae~’’

‘’arasso~! Next time okay?’’

‘’okay’’

‘’promise?’

‘’yes promise’’

‘’please drop me at the flower shop tomorrow and I’ll go to the grave yard by myself ne’’

‘’mwo?! No! No! I will bring you to the flower shop then to the grave yard’’ he looks serious

‘’but I have something to do and going to the grave yard after few hours! Plus..I might get back late at night~’’

‘’MWO?! WAE?!’’

‘’aigoo aigoo, lower your voice can you?’’ she shut her ears with her hands

‘’aishh! But what you gonna to until night?’’ he glance at donghae then concentrate to the road.

‘’I just want to go walk before going to grave yard, then, I still say hmmm maybe hours until evening and go to sungmin house’’

‘’ *sigh* fine then’’

NEXT DAY

‘’bye oppa!’’ she bits goodbye

‘’are you sure you won’t me drive you to the grave yard?’’ he look at donghae through his car window.

‘’its okay oppa, I know you are busy anyway’’

‘’yahh~ is that your care about me or you are mocking me?’’

‘’mwo~ its isn’t like that! By the way you better hurry or you gonna be late’’

Kangin glance at his watch.

‘’ahh, right! It’s almost time! Take care ne donghae! Call me if there’s anything’’

‘’no such a thing will happened!’’

 

***

‘’unnie! How much this cost?’’

‘’only 15 Woon Hae-ah’’

‘’give me 2 bouquet ne’’

‘’okay’’

***

DONGHAE POV

 

I sit beside the grave…umma and appa grave are beside each other.

‘’yahh!! Umma, appa. You guys really make me shock you know! No wonder I have such a feeling that night after you guys went to have dinner. You know…I have such a hard time before, but I can through it umma, appa! Kangin oppa change a bit…he never leaves me alone if he is not busy and never come back late at night. But he always bought me with him. If he had dinner or party with Eclipse, he will bought me also! But only if he had meeting, or battle…he never let me come. I want to goo~ but  he said it’s dangerous! I’m worried about him! Umma….appa….I really miss you guys…why you don’t tell me you are going forever? I want to hug you more. I was really angry at you both before~! But lucky you leave Kangin oppa to stay with me. He takes care a lot about me. Sometimes I feel like he being an appa for me appa. And he cooks, waking up me to school and fetch me everywhere like umma. I promise I will take care of oppa too! He is just like my appa, umma, oppa, best friend and sometimes unnie? Kekeke’’ I giggling alone beside my parents grave, kneeling there.

‘’omona! It’s already 3pm! Whoa times went so fast!’’ I look at my watch and look at my parents’ grave again.

‘’umma, appa, I’ll be back okay? Maybe next week? Or anytime if I have times ne! I’ll leave this flower here’’ I put the flower 1 for umma, 1 for appa.

‘’bye~!!’’ and walk away from the grave yard.

I walk along the road. Before, I told oppa I will go to sungmin house, actually I lied. No no! I’m not lying. I called sungmin and she said she going somewhere with someone…someone? I wonder who... Keke. I called kibum and she said she going to her village with her parents…how fun going spending times with parents…so I just walking here. I called oppa but his phone was off. Guess he still had meeting. As I was walking around, my legs brought me somewhere I think I will enjoy.

‘’whoa~!’’ I widen my eyes. ‘’Amusement park!!!!’’ I walk inside and went to roller coaster counter. I will have so much fun! Going here and there, riding this and that. Playing some games! Whoa, this gonna be a good weekend!

***

AUTHOR POV

‘’by the way…tell your dongsaeng I said congrats that she won the Young Scientist Competition ne’’

‘’Top Hyung..How you know about the competition?’’ Kangin frown

‘’the competition was held at my university…remember? YG University’’

‘’ahh’’

‘’and thanks for coming this meeting Kangin’’ the blue haired guy smile

‘’it’s obvious for me to come right? Why said thank?’’

‘’well everyone know you are busy nowadays with your company, school, class, this and that but you still come for our meeting here, so…I’m grateful’’ top nodded with his statement

‘’Eclipse is half of my life hyung’’ Kangin smile

‘’the other half?’’

‘’for donghae of course’’ Kangin said proudly

‘’how about your girlfriend?’’ top said teasingly

‘’I don’t have one you know’’ Kangin roll his eyes

‘’seems like you will have one soon eh?’’ top taps Kangin’s shoulder.

‘’huh? What do you mean?’’

‘’ahh, aneyo’’

‘’ohh by the way, the guy that you brought here is….cool. Amazing I mean. I’m sure Eclipse will accept him here’’ Kangin said

‘’you know I will never choose ordinary person right?’’ top said as he is praising himself

‘’what’s his name?’’

‘’Jiyong...Kwon Jiyong. But everyone call him G-Dragon…easy said his name is GD’’

‘’you are just going circle you know? Just said his name is GD’’

‘’I’m just saying’’

‘’how about the guy that sit at the corner? I never saw him practicing in front of us’’

‘’his name is Lee Jinki and people call him Onew, he is a genius and a good hacker. Actually he don’t want to join us but since we need a genius here, Yunho said we will just protect him and let he be here whenever he wants’’

‘’the conclusion is he is not helping in anything’’ Kangin shake his head

‘’not really, he is a big help for us. You better listen to me, your jaw gonna drop 50 feet underground if you see him working on computer. Plus, we had agreement that he will come whenever we ask him. I heard from yesung, people around always makes joke about him but he never care. That’s why people said that he is easy, but it’s not like that. He is totally…..extraordinary. Serious.’’ Top sad with his serious face.

‘’well we will see’’ Kangin look at one.

‘’Kangin! TOP! Let’s have welcome party for both Onew and GD here!’’ Yunho yell

***

The broken glass voice echoing the hall and suddenly everyone go silent.

‘’what’s wrong Kangin?’’ the fit Chinese guy ask him.

‘’oh n-nothing hyung. This glass just slipped from my hand’’

‘’don’t lie me’’

‘’just…I feel uneasy’’

‘’what’s wrong hyung?’’ yesung interrupt

‘’I just wonder what Donghae is doing’’

‘’we will send you home and meet your dongsaeng ok?’’ Hangeng said

‘’okay..’’

***

DONGHAE POV

‘’omona~ it’s already 9pm! I’m having so much fun until I didn’t notice the time. I should going back now or oppa will worry’’ I walk away from the amusement park.

It was dark and I can’t see everything clearly. It’s a cold night. ‘Why am I walking here alone anyway’ I thought in my mind. I take my hand phone from my hand bag, dialing oppa phone number and walk to the corner.

‘’oppa...answer the phone~ Palli!’’ I whisper to myself.

‘’guess your oppa is busy ne?’’ suddenly a hoarse voice said from my back. I manage to look at my back and I see 4 fit body guys there. I tried to run but he catches me first

‘’where you wanna go young lady?’’ he whisper to my ear.

‘’who are you!? What are you wants?!’’ I yell to them. The guys that grab my hand put his thumb on my lips to shut me down.

‘’don’t worry we are an angle and we only wants you~’’ he said teasingly to my ear but its sound disgusting!

‘’ let me go!’’ I tried to let go his hand

‘’not that easy miss…it’s a waste to let you go’’

I punch him and try to run but he pinned me to the wall (heck! There’s a wall there ><)

‘’LET ME GO! LET ME GO!’’ I shout loudly hoping there’s another person heard and help me.

‘’not until you give us what we want!’’ he said and another 3 people stand behind him and laughing. I start to cry as I imagine what will happen to me next. They come closer to me and start caressing my cheeks.  

‘’HELP!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP M—‘’

He put his right hand on my mouth and shut me again. His put his left hand on my shoulder and rubbing my arm. I cried so hard and my tears streaming down my cheek like the lightning. I won’t give up…I struggle to let go myself of him. But then…he slaps my face... I can taste my blood in my mouth…

‘’AHHHH!!!’’ I screaming as he pulls my hair harshly.

‘’LISTEN TO US OR YOU WILL DIE!!!’’ he shout in front of my face

‘’HELP!!! LET ME GO!!’’ I shout again and again he slaps my face. I felt so dizzy. My cheek hurt…my head hurts.. ‘Umma…appa…Kangin oppa…anyone….help me………………’ I thought in my mind and cry again.

That guy start ed my cloths..

‘’let…me…go’’ I said weakly, unable to move, this is not the good weekend I imagined. I cried so hard. ‘I hope I will die right now…oppa…I love you so much. Please forgive me…umma…appa….please send someone…..je..bal….I was almost close my eyes but something catches my attention. Maybe this is not the worse weekend neither.

‘’LET HER GO!!’’

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

By the way, it’s not that I don’t like red hair ok, this idea just came out and I have to do with it later. Just wait ne x)

OMO OMO!!! Who’s that!? Have a guess my dear reader? Will Hae be fine?

XD kyaa~ sometimes I like teasing you guys! Sorry!! Maybe that’s Kangin? Changmin? Or…new person I will add in this story? O.O’’ (God~If I take wrong way, this beautiful and handsome readers will kill me! ><)