Chapter 2: Moving On

My Brother VS My Lover

 

-AFTER A WEEK

KANGIN POV

 

Knock knock~

‘’oiiii Hae~ let’s eat. I have cooked your favorite food!’’ I try to sound charming.

‘’oppa, you go eat first, ne? I’m not really hungry’’ she inside the room.

‘’let’s eat with me Hae, it’s been a week already since you have your proper meals. I don’t want you get sick’’ I try to persuade her.

‘’you go first ne’’ *sigh* still same answer from her

‘’call me if you want anything ne?’’

‘’okay... .’’ that’s all she said *sigh again*

I walk down the stairs toward the kitchen and sit on the chair. Yes, it’s already week since our parents leave us. Donghae won’t talk much, she just lock herself at the room. I don’t know what to do. We have to handle our company, it’s not really a big company, but it made us lives in good state until now... Now we have to be the manager and CEO but its still unsure yet since the meeting will be held next week . I know, handling a business company is not easy .Two weeks from now we will attend our business courses. I know we have to learn fast and come to the company as fast as possible and work hard unless we want our business fall down. No. I don’t want such a thing happened. Now, I have to pass my exam, I must get A in all subjects! Ahh, how frustrating….

 

~MEANWHILE

 

DONGHAE POV

 

‘’call me if you want anything ne?’’ oppa add before leaving me

‘’okay....’’

I can hear his sigh. It’s already a week but I still can’t get over it. I can’t believe thing happened to me. ‘Why umma? Why appa? Why this happened to me and oppa?’ I roll on my bed, tears staring to fell again. I feel so alone. Did oppa feel the same? *sigh*

‘’why I’m being like this?’’ I talk to myself. ‘’I shouldn’t treat oppa like that. He tried hard to cheer me up. Yes donghae….you must move on. You must! Move on….''

‘’come on donghae! Come on!’’ giving myself spirit. Right now I don’t have time to crying like a baby! oppa and i have a company to handle and school to attend. I get up from my bed and walk toward the bathroom. I look at my reflection on the mirror. And I slap myself

‘’you can girl! You can! You are strong! Appa and umma said you and your brother must take care of each other!’’ I said to myself again.

I wash my face and wipe it.  I must get down and eat with oppa. I try to smile at myself.

‘’wow’’

Huh? Wow…it’s been a while since I smile again. I hope this is a good beginning. I get out my room and go to kitchen.

***

AUTHOR POV

‘’ hey! Oppa’’ donghae said cheerfully as she enter the kitchen

‘’Donghae?’’ Kangin frown

‘’ne! What we have for lunch oppa?’’ donghae smile

Kangin feel something weird about his dongsaeng but then he returns the smile

‘’I make bibimbap and some bulgogi grill’’

‘’chinja? You makes it? I never know you can cook’’ donghae widen her eyes

‘’yahhh! It’s because you never pay attention on me!’’ Kangin pout

‘’ahahhahahha, aigoo aigoo oppa so cute pout like that! It’s not like I don’t pay attention on you, I just don’t know you can cook’’ she giggling.

‘’well, let’s eat now since it still warm’’ he said

‘’I will get drink for us neh!’’

 

-MONDAY

 

‘’yahhh!!! DONGHAEE!!! PALLI! Or we are going late to school!!’’ Kangin shout from downstairs.

‘’ahh, arasso oppa!!’’ donghae run toward the car.

Kangin drive her to school at his car since they study at the same school. Before Donghae step out from the car, Kangin said:

‘’Hae-ah, after school, we are going to super market ne? Seems our refrigerator had run out of some foods and drink’’ Kangin said

‘’ahh, okay then’’ she smile and walk toward her class

***

‘’haeee~!!! ‘’ kibum call her as she enter the classroom.

‘’hey yah’’ reply her with smile

‘’donghae, are you alright?’’ sungmin ask her caringly

‘’ ne! Don’t worry’’ with that sungmin and kibum give a relieve sigh. They both miss the smile on donghae face really much.

Donghae look around her class, she look at her friends one by one until she catch someone look like a nerd with thick glasses staring at her the whole time, she frown and wave to that person.

‘’hey! What are you looking at?’’ she asks.

‘’…’’ he still staring

‘’yah!!’’ she shout a bit make that guy get back his sense.

‘’oh? Uh- hmm..h-hey d-d-donghae’’ he seems uncomfortable.

‘’are you alright?’’ she ask

‘’n-ne. don’t worry’’ he startled with Hae’s question

Donghae want to ask again but the teacher comes in.

***

Even though it’s hard but donghae still try to give all her focus in class until the bell ring means the school had end for that day.

‘’Hae! Let’s go shopping!’’ sungmin as her excitedly.

‘’ohh minnae Minnie~ I have to go to super market with oppa today’’

‘’ohh really? Kwenchana Hae-ah, we can go at another day’’ say kibum

‘’gomawo chinggu’’ –Hae

‘’if there’s anything, just call us ne?’’ –sungmin add

‘’okay’’ –Hae

‘’we are going first’’

Then donghae walk toward Kangin’s car ,seems that guy already there. She steps in the car and they go to the super market.

***

‘’does we already have all thing in the list?’’

‘’yep, …everything perfect!’’ she said as the tick the last things-to-buy’ list.

They walk around the super market.

 

DONGHAE POV

‘Maybe this is the right time to talk with oppa about this’ I thought.

‘’oppa’’

‘’hmm?’’

‘’starting from tomorrow, please drag me at our company office after school’’ I choose my words carefully.

‘’hmm? For what’’ he ask me

‘’well, since we will handle our company soon, I think… lets have first move as fast as possible’’

‘’ohh that.. I already talk with some employee and we will have a meeting next week’’ oppa said calmly

‘’huh? You talk with them? When?’’ so oppa had move faster than me this time eh?

‘’yeah, since few days ago. I have to pass my exam with flying colour so I have start to tend some extra class, tuition and we will have our business course, just in case if I can’t get through it… you will replace my place as CEO of the company’’

‘’wow, that’s really fast move of you oppa!’’ and he chuckle

‘’Aishh, if I know this will happened, I’m sure study hard before...’’ he sigh.

‘’its okay oppa. We’ll do it together ne?’’ I give my warm smile

He looks at me and then smile

‘’sure dongsaeng’’ he said and pat my head. I am giggling.

‘’and I’ll work hard to be manager also’’ I said, suddenly he stop pushing the trolley.

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

hey reader, dont you wanna guess who is  the person was staring  at donghae? ^^

i'm sorry this chapter is kinda boring and lame..

thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing!

SARANGHAE :DD