Chapter 6: First Meeting

My Brother VS My Lover

 

AUTHOR POV

‘’may give Kangin-shii and Donghae-shii some applause’’ the Director (I don’t really know about company stuff and just imagine that in this fic..Director is below manager and CEO XD) said as he stand up and meet Kangin’s eyes. The applause echoing the whole meeting hall.

‘’Kangin-shii, want to give one or two words?’’

Kangin nod his head and stand up.

‘’I don’t really have anything important to say for now. I just hope everyone will co-operate and work hard since our company has some trouble after my parent incident. And please teach me and my dongsaeng for some work and I hope you will tell us if we make mistake. I don’t want to treat you guys like my employee only but here…we are together in one company…we are a family. Hmm, I think that’s only for now’’ Kangin bow 90 degree and sit down at his place. Everyone give him thunder of applause

‘’how about you Donghae-shii?’’

Donghae stand up and everyone eye on her right now.

‘’annyong, I just want to add what oppa had said earlier…I know me and my brother are still new in this company, but, I will tighten my sight to every employee. I’m so sorry but please don’t misunderstanding with what I said. It’s not that I don’t trust you all, but I want to make sure everything is in order, going smoothly and perfect. Hmm, that’s all from me for now’’ she sit down and receive a thunder of applause like her oppa.

‘’wow Donghae-shii…you are just like your mother. Really careful and want everything going perfect as in order’’ the director raise his eyebrow.

‘’well, like mother like daughter’’ donghae add and everyone laughing. So, from that meeting, everyone in the company had accepted donghae and Kangin to replace their parents place in the company. Even since they are still kid, their parents always bought them to the company so now they are not awkward with the office and the employee. Everyone in the company respects and loves them and their parents. They trust the both sibling to raise this company until top.

 

***

 

‘’oppa, you are so cool earlier’’ donghae smile while her eyes still look forward.

‘’chinja?’’ Kangin smile shyly

‘’ne! I don’t know you can talk like that’’ she giggling.

‘’you too Hae. You look so matured and ready for it’’ he said proudly to his dongsaeng.

‘’hehe’’ she giggling

 

2 WEEKS LATER (THE YOUNG SCIENTIS COMPETITION DAY)

 

‘’you guys can do it!’’ -teacher

‘’yes we can!’’-the participation (Kibum, sungmin, Nicole, Jeongmin, donghae, Changmin [remembering you hehe])

‘’Bob the builder!’’ Jeongmin yell

‘’can we fix it!’’ Nicole answer excitedly

‘’bob the builder!’’ Jeongmin yell again

‘’what the hell…’’ donghae answer with her and kibum face turn =_= face while everyone else face are like ^_^’’

‘’well, now……here we go!’’ the teacher gather all of them in circle.

‘’FIGHTING! FIGHTING! SOUTH LUNA FIGHTING!’’

 

MEANWHILE (Kangin class)

 

‘’okay class today we will have a new transfer student, please be nice with her okay?’’

‘’ne~ sem’’

‘’come in please’’ the teacher call and the new student enter the class. Some gasp and whisperings echoing the suddenly silent class room.

‘’please introduce yourself….’’ The teacher adds.

The new student bow 90 degree.

‘’annyong haseyo…my name is park Jungsoo…umm you can call me as Leeteuk…I’m a transfer student’’

She bows again. I repeat…SHE bows again.

‘’Kangin! You can stop drooling now because I’m gonna start our lesson’’ the teacher teasing him and everyone laughing rolling on the table looking at Kangin.

‘’dam’ I was caught!’’ he curse under his breath

***

 

‘’this is the time to announce the two student from 2 out of 13 school will be the finalist and have a last match for the last section of Young Scientist Competition’’ the mc announce and everyone look nervous.

‘’LEE DONGHAE FROM SOUTH LUNA HIGH SCHOOL!’’ all student and teacher there cheering happily and donghae just froze like a statue, can’t believe what she just heard.

‘’and……LEE HYUKJAE FROM SOUTH STELLA HIGH SCHOOL!!’’ everyone from high Stella cheering too but that guy name Hyukjae  take a sip of his coffee which I don’t know where in the earth he get in the time like this and sit peacefully like nothing happened.

***

DONGHAE POV

‘’you did it Hae you did it!’’ sungmin jump tome happily

‘’congrats haeee!!!’’ kibum, Jeongmin and Nicole speak in sync. I look at Changmin, I caught he staring at me. Hmm, he looks like want to say something…..I wonder….

‘’uh-oh…donghae…congrats! I…I…I’m proud of you!’’ he said then put his hand behind his head. ‘What’s wrong going with him?’ my mind thinks.

‘’thnx ya everyone!! ‘’ that’s all I want to said for now. We are heading to our school and now we are in teacher car or car-look-like-a-van. I sit back and relaxing my mind by look outside out of the window. I put my hand in my pocket and I take a piece of paper. Suddenly my brain remembering his face and the memories come back

FLASHBACK

I was walking along the corridor of YG University toward  B74 Lab . Some guy from that University trying to flirt with me. Duh! I know that I’m pretty and I looks cool in all white suit but still…snap it out! I’m not that cheap! So I just ignore them.

‘’beautiful…’’

Knock~knock

I knock the lab door and I saw that Hyukjae guy sit on the chair..Spacing out.

‘’aishh..This driving me crazy~’’ he said again. ‘I don’t think he know that there’s someone else in this lab…eh? Wait wait…theres only both of us. Where the judge?’ I think. I try to clear my throat.

‘’ahem!’’

‘’huh?’’ he look shock seeing I’m here. I walk toward the table which showing my name there.

‘’other finalist eh?’’ he said but I just ignore it

‘’you are beautiful’’ he said, still starring at me.

‘’what’s your number?’’ he add

‘’…’’

Okay now he walks toward me the he sit on my table and put a piece of paper there. I glance at it.

‘’so…call me maybe’’ he wink and give me his gummy smile then walk back to his place. I just silent and frown at him but why am I feeling my cheek is heating?

***

‘’everything set! We will leave you for 1 hour and 30 minutes. You may use all the apparatus here and fighting!’’ and the teacher, lecture or whatever he call leave us alone *sigh* I look at all the apparatus….this is killing me….

‘’…chemical is not my thing…*sigh*’’

‘’ but chemical is not that bad if you use it in right way~’’ Hyukjae said. …..wait. Did I say it out loud? Geez~! Fail of you donghae! Now he knows your weakness in science! I look at him.

‘’wahh…’’ he had start work already. Fast! And he look…cool

I was just saying okay! I repeat…I JUST SAYING! No more than that!

‘’honestly saying…you shouldn’t waste your time’’ he said and look at me. God! I was spacing out! But..I really blank what should I do. I walk from my table toward the apparatus table and back to my table look at some paper…report paper? God! Help me! I forgot what to do!!! Wait! I need to do some experiment! But….what kind? Arrgh this is frustrating!

I hold take a measuring cylinder and put some iodine in it…I tried to take some acid in the other flask but my feet hit the table and I’m ready to fall. I close both of my eyes.

‘’…’’ eh? Nothing happened? Slowly I open my eyes and I see there a pair of hands holding my waist. Huh? I quickly stand up and look around.

‘’umm, miss? Could you at least help me take this flask of acid before it fall and ruin my face?’’ he said and I’m shock to see his position. He only have two finger holding the flack of acid and his right leg is crossing his left leg (I’m sorry for bad explanations) look like he gonna fall in anytime, but he manage to say static and stable. It does quite impress me but I’m quickly taking the flask anyway.

‘’you should be careful you know’’ he said and I just nod my head awkwardly

‘’seems you didn’t start any experiment yet’’ he add

‘’umm, ne….’’

‘’you look lost. Do you hate chemical that much?’’

‘’not hate..Just chemical not my thing’’

‘’well we only have 1 hour left, you better start now or you gotta lose. Just do whatever experiment you have done in you class ne. I don’t want to win this competition easily, it’s not fun like that’’ he smirking right after he finish his words and went back to his table.

‘’so…you are challenging me Mr.Hyukjae?’’ I said as I look at him.

‘’wanna have battle?’’ he smirk

‘’gladly’’

And we both continue our experiment. I was so focus with my work until I caught him staring at me. I just ignore it and do what I’m doing. I think out of all the competition, I crack my brain so much this time compare with before. I just don’t wanna lose with this Stella High School student.

***

The judge went around our table and I feel so nervous. I take a glance at Hyukjae guy, he standing peacefully there but his face looks serious…hmmm, he must be doing this a lot of time ne. I think this is first time I saw him with serious face. Wait! I did see it before when we both are working on our experiment. ‘Wahh…’ I just notice. He had a strong jaw line…his milky white skin….his red hair…his almond eyes…his plump lips…his nose-

‘’am I that handsome?’’ he said a look at me.

! I caught off guard. I look around and I don’t see any judge there. Huh? I so lost staring at him until I don’t notice what happened anything around me?

***

‘’South Luna High School!!’’

My friend stand up and cheering. Our teacher went to the stage and take the meddles and price. I’m so happy! I couldn’t believe I won the last competition! I thought I was totally screwed with the entire chemical! If not cause of that guy, I won’t win this…hmm, I should thank him.

I have tried to look after him everywhere but I couldn’t find him. I guess he already back *sigh*. Why am I feeling disappoint? Because I can’t see him again? NO NO of course not! Because I couldn’t say my thanks? Yes! That’s it!

I was walking and I saw someone

‘’ehh? That person is a student from South Stella High School right?’’ I talk to myself. I look at him wearing the same uniform as South Stella. I walk toward him..

‘’Annyong Haseyo.. .’’ I bow

‘’eh? Ah! Annyong’’he bow back to me

‘’are you from south Stella High?’’

‘’yes I’m and…you are from South Luna right?’’

‘’yes I’m’’

‘’ohh, congratulation for wining this game’’ he smiled

‘’Ohh, khamsamida ‘’ I bow

‘’ahh, aneyo’’ he smile. Hmm he look friendly ‘’ahh, is there anything you wanna said? I guess I’m going soon back to my school’’ he add

‘’ohh ya! Do you know…umm...hyuk-hyukjae?’’ I ask

‘’that brat? Of course! What with him? Did he disturb you? Or hurting you? Make trouble?’’ he said and make his curious face.

‘’aneyo aneyo’’ I wave my hand. ‘’I just want to say thank to him but I can’t find him anywhere’’

‘’thanks? ….that’s new’’ he looks at me straight in my eyes.

‘’ohh haha’’ I laugh awkwardly. ‘’what is your name anyway?’’ I ask

‘’Just call me Junsu ‘’ he gives his hand.

I take his hand and shake it with mine.

‘’oiiii! Junsu! Palli!! We are ready to get back’’ I heard a voice from behind.

‘’ne!!!.....by the way I’m going now Donghae shii’’ he bow and run toward his friends.

''o-okay'' ehh, how he know my name? hmm, oh! because im a finalis maybe. hmm, whatever.

***

‘’yahh!! Where are you going?! I was looking for you like crazy you know?!’’

‘’aigoo...aigoo..I just went somewhere ne sungmin’’

‘’aish, stop it you both. Come on, let’s get back to teacher van’’ kibum interrupt

I was about to enter the van but...

‘’wait!’’ everyone look at me

‘’what’s that donghae shii?’’ our teacher ask me

‘’I-I-I forgot something’’ I said

‘’take it now and come back Palli ne’’ the teacher said. Everyone look at me with curious face.

‘’ne!’’

I went back to B74 Lab and search for something. I hope that thing still there!

‘’Assa!’’ I saw the piece of paper still on the table. I take it and put it in my pocket. Quickly I went to our van.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

I was busy going here and there lately and sorry too if this chapter kinda lame hhe~ hope you enjoy this.