Chapter 5: Supernova Members

My Brother VS My Lover

 

‘’MWO!?’’

‘’do not yell!!! I’ll be back before 11 okay’’

‘’but! But! But! But! but……’’

‘’but what?’’

‘’do you really NEED to go?!’’

‘’donghae ah~ don’t worry lahh. I’ll be safe Ne. you know that people call me as ‘Dashing Storm’ aren’t you?’’

‘’for god sake I know you are strong, great at close combat and you can use weapon well’’ she folded her arms.

‘’then? No need to worry right?’’

‘’you are such a pain in head you know’’

***

 

They are the one who called ‘Eclipse’ marching from the east and the other is called ‘Supernova’ marching from the west. It’s already 3 months they didn’t meeting each other. Three people of Eclipse lead the group. They are Hangeng at the middle. He was known as ‘Lightning’ because he move and act so fast. On the right, Yunho. Known as ‘Heart Quake’ people can just bury themselves if he gives his death glare. Kangin at the left, known as ‘Dashing Storm’ because his charisma when fighting with anyone and his warm heart that can be heartlessly and so cold more than iceberg at the South Pole when fight with other. As well as the opposite group. Three people of Supernova lead them.  At the middle, he is Kim Heechul famous as ‘Feminine-Guy-But-No-Kidding’ even a guy can drool over him. And at the right is Minho, the younger in Supernova but his spirit is always burning and beat the elder at the group called ‘Flame Warrior’ and the last person on the left is a new blond guy with his eyes covered by his bangs. Everyone mention him as ‘Silver Knight’ and ‘Silver Jewel’. Even though he just a new guy in Supernova but everyone respect him and no one dare to make mess with him. (The other group, I’ll tell at other chapter…I think ^^’’. For now this two will involve first).

 

‘’long time no see friend’’ heechul raise his hand.

‘’Chullie..I miss you’’

‘’ewww..Guys please get a room already~’’ everyone said except for Kangin and that blonde.

‘’yo, Supernova maknae’’ now Yunho start the conversation

‘’hmm’’ Minho humming

‘’make sure you have drink your milk already’’ Yunho said

‘’after this battle…you will know, who is the one will need to drink milk’’ Minho chuckle. Yunho give him a death glare but being the so-called-flame-warrior that glares are not giving him any effect. It’s the time for Kangin and that blonde to talk..

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

‘’hell yah’’ heechul can’t control his patient anymore

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

Both of Kangin and that blonde just stare at each other.

‘’kid, start first’’ heechul order that blond to talk first

‘’name’’ that blond ask

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

‘’hyung..I don’t know my rival today is deaf and mute’’ that blond smirk

Kangin lift his head and talk.

‘’Hangeng, ask this kiddo in front of me. Doesn’t he have manner?’’ Kangin smile

‘’okayy~okayy~ let’s start it okay? Waiting for you guys like a years’’ heechul interrupt.

‘’true story. Lets finish this battle an make this place ours’’ Hangeng said and smile.

‘’not that easy hannie’’ heechul smirk

Minho move forward and meet Yunho. Everyone take their position and start the battle.The fight end about 2 hours later.

***

‘’…’’

‘’how many times I told you?!’’

‘’that new guy is unbelievable…’’

‘’I don’t care if he is new guy or whatever! Look at yourself! Urgh!’’ she blabbering non stop

‘’I could have just win it, aishhhh this is embarrassing! Never in my life have I lost with someone in any battle!’’

‘’yeah yeah yeah….now the fact is you lose!’’ and she put the ice covered with cloths on Kangin head.

‘’ouch! Do it genteelly donghae!’’

‘’this is punishment from me!’’

‘’tsk…’’

‘’hmm, I wonder who beat you until you be a dead meat like this oppa’’

‘’hmm…I don’t know his name’’

‘’don’t u guys chatting first before have fight?’’

‘’usually…but that blond…such a kid…but he is no kidding. Seriously’’

‘’wahhh, weird! You praise your enemy’’ donghae widen her eyes.

‘’he will got payback from me anyway’’

‘’stop this oppa!’’

''no...tsk..Supernova had really gain their power Heechul and Minho also. they are better then before. Too much surprise for Eclipse. Guess Hangeng and Yunho gonna do something about this''

''do something like what?''

''i dont know, maybe add our member''

''its not easy for people to join Eclipse right?''

''yeah, but i dont know if we have other choises...i can say...Eclipse in critical state after losing with Supernova earlier..'' kangin graps his hand

‘’..Supernova becomes so strong and they have win the place. I won’t let this happened ‘’

‘’ then just join supernova oppa’’

‘’Hae...ask me everything but not..Leaving Eclipse and you. I rather die’’

With that donghae just silent.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

Sorry! This chap is short and boring…I was writing but then I accidently delete it T.T so I type it back…i was writting (ALMOST FINISH!!! THIS CHAPTER) then i click the reload button WAHHHHH!!! dam' dam' i feell so dissapoint an i cant remember everything i type befofe :'(

And sorry because there’s not much Eunhyuk part in this chapter . I’m sorry for being a jerk T.T i'll make it to EunHae moment..perhaps next chapter. hope you guys will wait..im sorry again...

*bow*