Chapter 4: Unfinished Battle

My Brother VS My Lover

 

‘’so…hyung. Having a first lunch date with your crush eh?’’

‘’huh? How do you know?’’

‘’how? ....No need to know’’

‘’by the way, it’s not a date. I just ask her to lunch and she agreed’’

‘’hyung~ trust me, you are smiling like an idiot since 3 hours ago after you come back from lunch’’

‘’aish…this kid. But she is really pretty and I know she is a kind person..I really want to know a lot about her’’

''want to know about her eh?''

''yes!''

‘’Lee Donghae. Her parents died weeks ago in an accident and now she and her brother will soon handle the company about import and export.  Born in October 15 at Mokpo when they family went to vocation. Blood type A. Hate smoking and hate drinking and she hate if people near her do that too , she might complain nonstop or run to other place, that’s why, even her brother kinda of gangster, he didn’t drink and smoke. She’s good in acting, singing and dancing but most is singing and dancing and also a smart student.’’

The older jaw drop 30 feet to the ground.

‘’what the hell…how you know this all? You never talk to her! And you just bother about all your gadgets, psp and starcraft!!’’ the older said unbelievably. And the younger chuckle.

‘’hyung….don’t you know with who you are talking with? This is me The Genius Cho Kyuhyun’’ he said proudly.

‘’you freaking Cho….then, how you know about this and where you heard about all of this?’’

‘’just…………….none of your business’’

‘’tsk! Whatever’’ he roll his eyes and add. ‘’finally, after 2 years I have a move with her. Aigoo, I can’t believe I did it Kyu. I really want to be friend with her’’

‘’there’s something wrong with your sentence hyung’’ his eyes still stick to the psp

‘’what’s that?’’

‘’it should be ‘I want to be more then friend with her’ ‘’

‘’YAHHH!!! CHO KYUHYUN! It’s not like that okay!!!’’ he yells.

‘’YAHHH!!!! SHIM CHANGMIN!!! STOPS DENY YOUR FEELING PABO! Aish this is really an opposite side of you nerdy..’’ now he look at the older

‘’why are you yelling like this? I’m older then you!’’

‘’yes you are older, but you are stupid compare to me’’

‘’geez you freaking genius…’’

‘’I will take it as a compliment’’

‘’whatever, you don’t even care about me liking donghae~’’

‘’I’m just wasting my time if I care about it, my starcraft worth more’’

‘’what you get if you playing game anyway’’ he frown

‘’I’ll be more genius’’ he said confidantly

‘’then why are you yelling at me earlier if you don’t care?’’ the older look at the younger with question look on his face.

‘’not that I care, but seeing you watch her from far in two years made me sick! And now you have your chance, so…go on man!!’’

‘’Aishh, easy talk then do Kyu..’’

‘’that’s why you should try first’’

‘’Donghae is not that easy and I was just lucky to have lunch with her’’ he said with a flat voice

‘’so you said you just lucky?’’

‘’….yeah…lucky..’’ he looks down

‘’then you are stupid.’’ The younger said simply and continue playing games on his psp.

‘’by the way…why are you talking like this kyu? Seems you have already had experience eh?’’  Changmin smirking.

‘’huh? What the…I’m not!’’

‘’sadly kyu…you need to lie better’’ he chuckle

‘’tsk…’’

***

‘’ohhh I’m so tired’’ donghae said as she slump herself on the sofa.

‘’home late eh? Going somewhere with boyfriend?’’ Kangin ask while moping the floor

‘’huh? Seriously boyfriend? Yahh! Oppa where this gossip coming from??’’ she puff her cheek.

''Yesung said so''

''huh? How the hell Yesung know where im going?'' she frown

''i told him to, because i was worried you are coming home late''

''duh! stalking on me huh?'' she pout

''aishh, i told you...im worried okay''

''i can take care of myself oppa..no worry. im not kid anymore. by the way what did Yesung oppa said?''

‘’ohh, Yesung call me earlier, said you have lunch together with a nerd’’

‘’ahh, you mean Changmin? He is my classmate oppa’’

‘’still weird because you have lunch with him. You barely go out with boy and the last time I saw it is when you was in relationship with Siwon which is year ago-‘’

‘’yahh! Oppa no need to talk about him anymore ne’’

‘’why? You still love him?’’

‘’snap it out oppa’’

‘’then?’’

‘’look, even though me and him had over..We are still friend okay..I repeat A FRIEND!’’

‘’I wonder what make you still be friend with him, you guys fought a lot’’

‘’nah, that’s shown that we are just good as friend, plus we are not really in love to each other…’’

‘’nee~~’’ Kangin mocking Hae

‘’how about you oppa?’’

‘’what about me?’’ he ask her back

‘’don’t you like someone?’’

‘’ahh, a gangster like me? I wonder who the lucky girl who will catch my heart is’’

‘’aish..I never know this gangster in front of me had a heart full of flower kekeke’’she giggling

‘’yahh!!! You better help me with house work. Aishh, why I’m doing this entire mopping thing anyway..It should be you! ‘’ he stick his tongue.

‘’you know, you can easily catch a heart of girl if you can do house work well oppa’’ she laugh out loud

‘’catch heart your face hae’’he throw a damp cloths to Hae..

‘’yahhh!!! You! Flower gangster! Look what you have done to my pretty face!’’ she stand up.

‘’you better change now and help me or I will splash water to you’’

‘’ahh! Arasso arasso!’’

 

NEXT DAY

 

‘’okay class, we will have Young Scientist Competition at YG University in 2 weeks from now and some teacher had choose who will join this competition. I will call some name from this class and the name who had called, please go to Seminar Room and the other teacher will tell you what program or competition you will join’’ Mr. Ho Dong announce the students start whisperings.

‘’I’m sure three of us will join’’ kibum whisper to donghae and sungmin.

‘’of course, we are ace from our year’’ said donghae proudly.

‘’stop being arrogant will you’’ sungmin tell donghae playfully. And donghae just smirking.

‘’so here we go…Kim Kibum…Lee Sungmin…Lee Jeongmin…Lee Donghae… Nicole Jung…and Shim Changmin. Now take all your things and gather at the room now’’.

‘’nee~’’

‘’told ya..We will join’’ kibum said.

‘’as predicted’’ donghae add.

 

MEANWHILE~

 

‘’yo! Kangin!’’

‘’yo’’

‘’inactive being a gangster now ea?’’

‘’I’m busy and I don’t have time’’

‘’ahh, come on, it’s been a while we didn’t have party together’’

‘’ahh…’’

‘’please handsome!’’

‘’I don’t think s—‘’

‘’Hangeng will also tonight. It’s not fun when you are not joining man!!’’

‘’Yunho hyung..You know my dongsaeng hate to be alone at home’’

‘’bring her with you then’’ and he receive a death glare from Kangin.

‘’bring she here with us and you are a death meat hyung’’

‘’ok ok, I’m sorry. Let her with her friend for a while ne’’

‘’aish.. I don’t know’’

‘’pleaseeeee…. Hangeng said, if we failed to bring you tonight, he won’t come~~’’Yunho whining.

‘’ahh, fine fine.. I will come but… I’m going home before 11’’

‘’aish, so early’’ again he receive a glare from the younger. ‘’ok, ok. Come back before 11. I will take note’’

‘’and...i'm doing this again...’’ Kangin sighing

‘’what? Losing your confidant?’’ Yunho give Kangin a teasing smile

‘’you are challenging me?’’ Kangin smirk

‘’then…prove it tonight. I don’t want to lose either’’

‘’what party will do tonight?

‘’our unfinished battle with South Stella Society…’’

‘’sound fun huh.So who are we gonna hunting tonight’’ Kangin look at Yunho.

Yunho smirk…

‘’you will know it…….’’

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

Surprise?! Kekekeke and I think you can start  guess  who will have battle with Kangin tonight XD

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I will try upload fast since there’s stillllll alooooot to write and I guess the story still long, hope you will wait for EunHae and of course there’s another pairing also.

Comment is loved. I’m open with critic also.