Chapter 11: Shoking Event

My Brother VS My Lover

 

DONGHAE POV

 ‘’I will go home now’’

‘’I have only a little more work to do, can you wait? We’ll come back home together’’

‘’it’s not I don’t want to wait you, but I want to go buy something tonight oppa’’

‘’hmm?’’ oppa with suspension eyes

‘’what?? I just want to shopping a little okay? And I’m pretty sure you don’t want to wait~~’’

‘’aishh, arasso arasso. I will call top hyung to fetch you and send you home’’ he take out his phone and he was about to dialed top oppa number but I stop him

‘’no no need oppa, yesung oppa will fetch me’’

‘’yesung?’’

‘’n-ne..Why?’’

‘’…’’

‘’…’’

‘’okay!’’ then he focus back at his desk which full of some paper and document.

‘PHEW~BINGO!’ I scream at my mind. I walk toward oppa and give him a peck on cheek. He seems starlet but when I smile to him, he smile back. I walking-jumping out of his office with my handbag hanging on my shoulder and bow a little when there’s some employee see me. I take at glance at my watch and it shown 8pm. I take the first lift and go to the ground floor. When I out of the building, I already see yesung oppa standing against his car door. He parking outside and walk straight to meet him. He seems notice my presence and opens the door for me.

‘’hi oppa! How’s everything?’’

‘’Hae-ah! Everything perfect as what as planned. Top hyung and the rest already there but we only invite some of his classmate’’ he smile in victory. As what I expected, they will make this thing going smooth  PERFECTLY! 

***

KANGIN POV

Since donghae already home I think I’ll back a bit late tonight. Maybe at 10, why today I have so many works than usual? I checked some files and the dateline was next week, I can just do it anytime. But since donghae tell I should do it as fast as possible, I have no chance. Geez~ I prefer to do this thing from listening at her blabbering about this and that. I look outside and it’s already dark. Suddenly I feel I Miss appa so much. Not that I don’t miss umma but…I miss appa more honestly. I focus back at my work until I see the clock show 10pm. There..There the last document I should sign. After that I put it aside, pack my things and i want go home. I enter my car and half way to reach home I heard my phone ringing. I put the earphone to my ears and talk.

‘’what is it?’’ without greet i just answer the phone since I know that person is no other then Hangeng hyung or top hyung or probably Yunho hyung

‘’can you come now? We have some problem at Shinae Area’’ as I hear that voice, It was Hangeng hyung

 ‘’Mokpo?!’’

‘’where else could you think’’

‘’now?!’’

‘’oh no…next year. Of course now you dashing storm!’’

‘’you know it’s already late, and donghae is alone at home’’ yeah, she really hate to be alone

‘’I have call her before and she said she will stay at kibum house’’

‘’chinja? Why she didn’t tell me?’’ I frown

‘’maybe they are gossiping until forget to—ouch!!!’’ huh?

‘’what with that ouch?’’

‘’ahh no! There’s just a mosquito bit me—ouch!!!’’

‘’what the hell with mosquito?? Why you are acting weird today?’’ I ask, a little like whining..Wait NO! I’m a gangster! Im not whining!

‘’aishh, nothing! Come here now!’’ …and he cut the line. What the…from here to Mokpo take about 2 hours! I take a u-turn and head to Mokpo. I think I’m lucky because there’s no traffic jam, people maybe already sleep eh.

***

11.50 pm.

Whoa, I think I drive too fast eh? I should have saved it for upcoming race! Well I’m already at Shinae but….where are they? I was about to text Hangeng then I see a bike heading to the downtown. If I’m not mistaken I saw a logo at the back. I step out of my car and follow that bike. I hide myself when the owner see his back probably making sure no one following him, but here, I’m here and trying to follow him. I’ve walk for…..1 km from my car maybe and then the bike enter a large warehouse (no idea if there’s any warehouse there xD) I look around the place and it is very quiet, not to mention it was already dark like the night already shallow the whole light. Carefully I open the door not wanting it make any sound.

Krik!

Damn it makes sound, I hope no one heard, and I leave the door open. Btw why am I here? Ohh ya I was following that guy, he looks suspension! Everything was dark but there’s moonlight enter the place thru the window at the upper of the building.

Bam!

I look back and I see the door already closed.

‘’damn’’ I hissed.

‘’there…there…our bait have function so well’’ that person say and clap his hands few times. I don’t see his face but I saw his legs. His voice is kinda familiar but I’m not sure. Is he one of my enemies before?

‘’who are you?’’ I said with flat voice. Get ready to attack him in any time

He starts to walk toward me and stop. Heck! Again I can’t see his face! The dim light make me see him until his neck. After couple seconds he raise his hand straight until his chest level….holding a gun. I can feel a cold sweat streaming slowly from the side of my face.

‘’ ‘who are you?’ what kind of question is that? You never pay attention on me aren’t you?’’

He pull the gun lever and ready to shot me. My heart pounding hard but I manage to calm down to avoid his shot later. Now he ready to shot me, I narrowed my eyes…

.

.

3

2

1

.

.

PRETT~~~~!!!!!!!!

Huh?

Ribbon and flower?

‘’SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’’ suddenly all the light went on and I see everyone standing at my back. When I said everyone, donghae also there.

‘’saeng il chukka ha ham ni da

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

sarang ha neun Kim Young Woon

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da’’

 

Their voice echoing the warehouse. I feel slight relieve yet touching at the moment.

 

DONGHAE POV

I see oppa put his hand on his chest, he must be shock hihi. I giggle. After that he smiles widely to us. I walk toward him and hug him.

‘’saengil chuk ha hamnida oppa!!’’ he hug me back. Hangeng oppa, top oppa, yesung oppa and the rest of Eclipse gather around us and pat oppa’s head and shoulder. I broke the hug and let other people to hug oppa. Sungmin and Kibum also here and yeah they know about this organization and they are good with all members here. They give oppa a hug too and I smile widely because my best friend is close with my relative.

‘’afraid with a toy gun huh buddy?’’ oppa turn to his back to see him

‘’you!!! GD!!! You freak me out with that gun!!! Aishh, you was lucky I didn’t hit you earlier!!!’’ oppa yelling and pointing at GD oppa.

‘’it was you who are lucky because I was using a toy gun!!’’ he chuckle and laughing voice echoing around the place.

‘’geez~ out of all people, why you?’’ oppa frown

‘’because you look awkward with him, and we don’t want all member in this organization awkward with each other’’ Hangeng interrupt

‘’ohhh!!!! So it’s you the plan maker!!!!’’ oppa swing his arm on Hangeng oppa shoulder and knock his head twice..

‘’YAHH!!! Not me! Its her!!!..She also hit be because I call her mosquito earlier’’ god! He points toward me!!

‘’HAEE!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!’’

‘’nge…he..He..hee…aaaaaaa!!!!!!’’ I run since he is chasing me. But heck he got me and knocks me lightly twice too. Everyone laughing and start enjoying the party start from cutting the cake then eat, chat, this and that.

We reach home around the dawn since we have school tomorrow, and seem everyone gotta have their nap at school, no exception for me, sungmin and kibum. But they don’t mind really since tomorrow we only study half day.

***

RECESS TIME

‘’ wahhh…*yawn* I’m still sleepy’’ kibum stretching her arm.

‘’me too…but last night..Its fun!!!’’ sungmin giggling with her eyes close (is it something like that? O.o)

‘’heyy! Thanks yaa for last night, you two help a lot for preparing the party and make the party more merrier!’’ I hug them

‘’I will buy some food for us ne’’ kibum stand up and leave me and sungmin there.

‘’umm, I think I wanna go to toilet to wash my face’’ she rubbing her eyes cutely.

‘’come back fast ne!’’ and I put back my head on my desk. ‘’Uhh..My eyes feel so heavy~ I should have follow sungmin before’’ actually, not wanting to follow sungmin, I just close my eyes and continue my sweet sleep.

***

SUNGMIN POV

‘’warrgh…sooo sleepy~~’’ I palm my eyes and walk.

Bump!

‘’yahhh!!!’’

‘’ohh miannae~’’ I look at that person

‘’why the hell you walk with eyes close? Dangerous you know!! Aishh’’ he squat down and collect the fallen books.

‘’ohh, Kyuhyun-ah…I’m so sorry~ I don’t see you earlier~~’’ I help him collect the books.

‘’it’s not like you can see me with your eyes closed anyway right?’’ he chuckle

‘’hehe’’

‘’mmm…min..’’

‘’ne?’’ I look at him

‘’..Mm..D-do you free this evening?’’

‘’ahh, nope. I have date with Siwonnie oppa!’’ I giggle, imagining the date with my Siwon.

‘’ohh..ha..haha..really?’’ he look at me smiling

‘’ne!!! kyuu~~! You know whattt…he will bring me to the theme park today!! Kyaa!!! I’m so excited!! Do you have idea what should I wear today?’’ I giggling and ask him. I want to look pretty in front of Siwon!!

‘’a-anything..Anything will fit you well Minnie’’

‘’mmm..Give me your suggestion pleasee~’’ I whining for his opinion

‘’you look beautiful in anything Minnie’’

‘’yahhh! You are genius! Can’t you think of something?’’

‘’yahhh!! I’m genius but I’m not fashion advised okayy’’

‘’aishh, ok ok, give me colour’’

‘’mmm…today is a bright day…maybe you should wear mmm..Pink?’’ he raised an eyebrow

‘’hmm, maybe it will do! Gomawo chingu!!! Next time I will treat you for lunch okay?’’ I give him the last book and stand up. He does the same

‘’treat? Mmm..Sound nice’’ he smile

‘’I’m going now okay. Bye!! See ya later!’’ I walk to the toilet

 

KYUHYUN POV

‘’bye…see you later and don’t close your eyes when walk again!!’’She looks back and wave at me. I smile at her, but once she didn’t see me, my smile disappears in instant. I take something from my pocket and look at it, it’s a ticket to watch a theater today.

‘’min likes to watch theater with me….’’ I talk to myself. ‘’…she used to…before she be with Siwon…’’

I put back the ticket into my pocket and walk to the classroom.

***

‘’what take you so long?’’ Changmin ask me as I enter the classroom.

‘’you think?’’

‘’what? Having a date?’’ he rises an eyebrow.

‘’..Only if it was true..’’ I look at the books I’m holding.

‘’you will find someone one day..Believe me’’ he smile and tap my shoulder. ‘I have found one…’ I thought in my mind.

‘’help me with this book will you’’ I give him half of the books to return it to our classmate.

‘’okay!’’ he take it

‘’ohh, by the way..’’ I take the ticket and give it to him

‘’huh?’’ he look at me then look at the ticket and look at me back.

‘’I don’t use it anymore..So maybe it will worth for you’’

‘’me? I don’t watch theater!’’

‘’maybe you can bring someone with you’’

‘’what this theater all about?’’

‘’hmm….about that orange clown fish…Uhh..What its call..Hmm’’ I try to remember its name

‘’Finding Nemo?’’ suddenly I saw light in his eyes

‘’ne ne..Finding Nemo’’ I nodded

‘’I will take this’’ he take the ticket happily and walk away. I hope he will have a nice day today…and she too…

***

CHANGMIN POV

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGGY DING DIGGY DING DING DING

FINALLY!!!Finallyfinallyfinallyfinally!!!!

I step out of the school and call for someone. She about to enter the car! I should hurry! This is the only chance!

‘’DONGHAEE!’’ I yell. God..Please let she hears me!!

‘’huh?’’ she turn back. And I jog to her.

‘’will..*pants* you accompany me to the bookshop this evening?’’ please say yes please say yes.

‘’hmm, I don’t know...wait.’’ she open her notebook and look at me back. I just smile.

‘’wait a minutes’’ she add and open the car door, talking with someone. Suddenly a guy steps out the car and look at me.

‘’annyong haseyo..’’ I bow to him. Guess he is Donghae’s brother

‘’annyong’’ he said and look at me up and down. I feel uncomfortable.

‘’what is your name? Where you live? What class are you? What your parents work?’’ I shock with his entire question.

‘’oppa!!’’ donghae snap at him.

‘’I’m just asking him haeee~’’ he said

‘’ohh its okay Hae, by the way. My name is Shim Changmin. I live at diamond section 7. I’m in f-4 class and my parents have a restaurant’’ I smile at him.

‘’ohh okay than…y-you can go with my dongsaeng. BUT if I know anything happened...you w—‘’

‘’OPPA!!!!’’ Donghae yell at him, thank donghae!

‘’ohh, sure. I just want to buy some books with her’’

***

‘’this is your balance, thanks and please visit us often’’ the cashier smile and we walk out of the shop.

‘’hmm, it’s still early’’ donghae break the ice

‘’want to watch something?’’

‘’movie?’’

‘’nope..a theater’’

‘’hmm, I’m not really into theater..But fine if you want’’ she nod

‘’ohh, well but....we can cancel it if you don’t want to go. It’s about fishes anyway’’

‘’fishes??’’ she look at me

‘’yeahh..Umm, Finding Nemo’’

‘’let’s go!! Or we will late!!’’ she walks fast and I smile in victory. She add ‘’umm, by the way…where’s the theater?’’ I chuckle

‘’come’’ I should thanks Kyuhyun for the ticket later

***

DONGHAE POV

‘’awesome!’’ I stand up and clap my hands, the actors waving their hands and I wave back my hands. We walk out of the auditorium and walk toward the theme park.

‘’khamsamida Changmin-ah!!!!!’’ I feel so excited!!!

‘’its fine donghae’’ he smile widely

‘’where are we going now?’’

‘’want to ride something’’ he pointing at the theme park

‘’maybe’’ I smile back

After riding some roller coaster and boat. We buy ice cream, Changmin pay for everything. Well I just follow, it save my money anyway. Kekeke. I was having fun suddenly I heard.

‘’oppa lets ride that!!!!’’

‘’don’t you feel tired?’’

 

That blond….I knows him…..Eunhyuk….with a girl…

 

Suddenly I feel my smile disappear. Accidently Eunhyuk look at me and we stare at each other for good 3 minutes. His expression change, it’s the same expression as me

‘’..Hae?’’

‘’o-ohh, Changmin..’’ I look at Changmin and look back at Eunhyuk. That girl pulls him and clinging at him. His girlfriend maybe…

‘’let’s go Changmin…’’ I look at other direction. Suddenly

Bump!

My ice cream fall to the ground.

‘’ *sobs…sobs* Miannae!’’ a girl with pink dress said and run..Wait!

‘’SUNGMIN!!!’’ I yell. Why is she crying????????? What’s wrong??? I run to her and Changmin following me behind.

 

 EUNHYUK POV 

Who is that guy beside her? They look close with each other.

His boyfriend

Suddenly I thought about that. I don’t know donghae much….maybe yah, her boyfriend. She was looking at me wearing the same expression with me. I don’t care anymore about Hyoyeon that clinging on my arm. Donghae…………..

Ouch

I feel my heart ripped.

‘’SUNGMIN!!!’’ she yell

Huh? And then she runs to that girl who was bumped with her. That guy besides her also following behind. What's going on here?

‘’oppa!!! Lets goo!!!’’ Hyo pulling me

‘’Hyo…let’s get back now...I feel dizzy..........’’

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(✿◠‿◠)

 

School start tomorrow and I think I can’t update often T.T please take care ourselves ne my dear reader.

How about this chapter??? Please give your comment ^ ^I accept it it’s a critic also, I don’t mind ^^ I just want to know, what you guys think about this Keke.

Thanks for subs, commenting and reading!!! SarangHAE!! ThanKYU!!!! :D <3