Chapter 22: Camp - Day Two (Silent Attack)

My Brother VS My Lover

Not proff-read because im so in rush, pardon grammar, spelling and another nonsens i made /runs 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 

 

‘’Unbelievable. Do we have to wake up this early? Even the sun is still asleep..’’ Junsu said with his mouth hang open to let out a yawn. Hyukjae stand beside him with his hoodie covered his head, eyes closed and hands in the sweater pocket, stand still not moving an inch. Lee Joon sits on the ground silently while staring at his wrist watch; it was just five in the morning. Donghae tried to send Kangin a message knowing it is no use to call her brother at this hour –he’s definitely still in deep sleep- she thought. The other members are chatting with each other and some having the same complains just like Junsu.

After five minutes, Soohyun come to the site with some papers in his hand.  The members start to gather together as they see their facilitator came.

‘’Hyung, aren’t this is still too early to start the activities?’’ ask Junsu as he tried to rest his head on Hyukjae shoulder but Hyukjae steps back making he almost fall to the ground.

‘’Oh, yeah, the activities will start early today’’

‘’Soohyun hyung, what activities we will do today?’’ ask Yongguk (West Paran High School)

‘’Okay! Everyone, listen carefully. Today we will do pre-survival activities as a group, we will compete with others team and at the end of today, one team will be a winner. The activities will start with a short marathon. Every student will march up to the hill until you guys arrive at second station. After that, you will have to ride a bicycle and go to the next station. Then for the third station, you have to build something to get through along the river until you arrive at the last station. From first station until third station, there will be a facilitator that will record the time for the fastest team, and yeah, I’m one of them so I’m not going to be with you guys. But, for the last station, you will have to choose only five people from your team to accomplish the given tasks. ’’ Soohyun give the simple schedules for today while sometimes glancing at the papers he’s holding as he explain the stuff the members need to know.

‘’wait! How about the other five members?’’ –Karen

‘’The other will be eliminated’’

 ‘’That doesn’t make sense! Why only five members got to finish the task given?’’ Karen asks with frown as the matter of fact. Hyukjae nods his head as a sign he’s agrees with her statement.

‘’When it come to group task, aren’t it better to finish all the activities together?’’ Hyukjae said flatly

‘’Guys, but if we think about it, it’s quite reasonable right?’’ suddenly donghae voice out her opinion, ‘’I mean, here, Joonie barely can joins us, so-‘’

‘’But the other groups have full members. Plus, Joon will not join the activities right? So, our team will leave four members behind. Don’t you think this is unfair?’’ Hyukjae adds

‘’is it because you and him from same school, you are going to baby him like this?’’ Karen protest

‘’Hey!’’ Lee Joon spat. He was about to stand up and argued when Jinwoo held his arm and calm him down

‘’Karen..’’ Bido shot her a look

Donghae can feel her blood starts to boil but she takes a deep breath before she said ‘’I don’t baby him like what you said, and yes! Of course it’s unfair. I know it, but there’s must be something to do with the task itself, as we know this task is a group task. But then, we have to leave the other members, there’s must be something behind it’’ Donghae state out. Every member was looking at her with quite unsatisfied look except Minhwa (West Paran) and Kyusang (Shinhwa Royal); they didn’t notice how Soohyun smile knowingly at each of them.

‘’You see... We are all in good state right now, how can we are going to eliminate the other?’’ Yongguk ask softly, trying to lessen the tension.

‘’Who wants to be eliminates anyway?’’ Karen said as she looks at donghae

‘’Hey guys, I know everyone feel the same even Donghae herself, but Donghae was just trying to see the thing in positive angle, you don’t have to bash her!’’ Minhwa said with firm voice

‘’We didn’t bash her, we just asked!’’ Karen argued

‘’It’s not like we can change the rules after all, we should see first… only then if we know what the last task all about, we will select the most capable members to do the task.’’ Kyusang said coolly

The members seem too tired to argue and everyone seems to be thinking about the problem.

‘’Everyone’’ Hyukjae suddenly take a step forward and look at every members ‘’There’s no use to fight now, the task itself is a group task. We should perform a good team work to win all the activities. Let’s just do our best, and for the last task, we will discuss as we reach the final station. Whatever is it, the most important thing is… we can’t break the bound we have even we just knew each other for a short time now. Let’s do it and win this game’’ Hyukjae finish his talk with a thin smile as he shrugging his shoulder ‘’I will not accept the fact if we are not going to be the winner tonight’’

‘’Hyukjae is right… there’s no use to fight against each other now’’ Said Jinwoo after being silent for the rest of the gathering this morning.

‘’Let’s do the best! I’m so not going to lose with other team!’’ said Yongguk

‘’I don’t want to lose either’’ Bido and Kyusang mutters under their breath in sync, they look at each other and smirks.

‘’That’s it! Well, everyone eat something first before you starts the activities but don’t eat way too much alright! You have to gather again at 6 in front of the main site! …Anyway, we are right choosing you as a team leader Hyukjae.’’ Soohyun give him a wink before walks away leaving the rest of the members

‘’I think now I know the reason why Supernova is in a good state with a strong bounds… they have you’’ Junsu whisper, making sure only Hyukjae heard his voice.

‘’Shut up’’ Hyukjae scoff

‘’Come on! I was really touched when I heard your little speech earlier!’’ Junsu said with too much dramatic gesture

‘’Let’s eat’’ Hyukjae dismiss his small talk with his best friend. Junsu pouts and walks before Hyukjae, he stars to blabber about getting hungry at the dawn while Hyukjae silently follow him behind. Hyukjae still has his hands in his pocket, after a couple of minutes, suddenly he turn to his back and look around the place. Everything seems normal, his team members are walking and as for the other team, some are chatting, jokes around and stuff. Everything is normal.

‘’what’s with you?’’ Junsu ask, slightly look around too

‘’Nah, I thought I saw something’’ Hyukjae said. He lying though, he knows he’s being watched since yesterday but he couldn’t pinpoint who it was. It’s not his team members, there’s someone else watching him. He just knows it.

 

Donghae helps Lee Joon to stand up before the fella walks slowly with Jinwoo walking beside him. ‘’Donghae, you are not going to eat?’’ Lee Joon ask her

‘’You go first’’ said donghae with a smile. Donghae walks beside Minhwa with a smile ‘’Minhwa, thanks for defense me earlier’’ she said

‘’Nah, no biggie. I was annoyed too. It’s not like I want to talk bad but I think Karen kind of not liking you so much’’ Minhwa said and she rolls the hem of her sleeve.

‘’I don’t know really, she was good to me yesterday though’’

‘’well… things happens anyway, don’t think much about it’’ Minhwa said again, kicking some small stone using the tip of her sneakers

‘’She’s like that, but she is actually kind and care about people a lot. It just that she’s being childish all the time’’ Bido said behind donghae and Minhwa. Minhwa turn his head to the back without stopping her track as she ask Bido ‘’you must have know her since a long time aren’t you?’’

Bido shrugs his shoulder and reply ‘’well… it’s hard to not-to-know-her when you live in the same roof anyway’’ His statement surely makes donghae and Minhwa widens their eyes

‘’you guys are siblings?’’ Both ask in sync

‘’kind of, we are step-siblings to be exact. Same father and different moms.’’ Bido said with a smile. Donghae was just realizing that this guy will always smile, never yet she see him frowns too deep or anything else.

‘’I see..’’ Minhwa said

‘’She and her mom moved to our house few years ago. It was really hard to adjust in my own house when she comes before, she would give me headache every day. But not anymore now, maybe I’ve get used to her present already’’ Bido start his story and both of the girls just nods their head sometimes

‘’it must be awkward at first right?’’ Minhwa chuckles

‘’yeah’’ Bido turns to chuckles, ‘’but she can be such a sweetheart sometime, I still remember when I feels like throwing her out of the window before, but now I feels like she was really my younger sister even we just have few months gaps’’

‘’I’m sorry to ask this but… your father have two wives?’’ Minhwa ask. Donghae shot her a look and she just laugh ‘’I’m curious’’

‘’well, you know… my father own a kind of big company and I don’t know about others but here, my dad is a well-known person and he kinda have scandals’’ Bido said again like it was nothing

‘’hey, is it okay for you to actually tell us thing?’’ donghae ask, feeling awkward with the conversation somehow

‘’well, it’s not like I’m giving you my account bank number so it’s fine. But I hope he don’t have any more kids hidden anywhere though. Because I already have my own mindset to take my father position in the company’’ Bido jokes making the girls chuckles

‘’Anyway, what business do you have?’’ donghae asks him

‘’Textile. We have few branch at China and Japan too’’ Bido said without sounding too proud

‘’whoa, you must be really rich family then!’’ Minhwa reply and Bido just shrugs

‘’well, I hope we can be a business partner then?’’ donghae jokes

They talks for some more before they take some breakfast. When the clock shows 6 AM, almost everyone already gathers in their own team in front of the main site.

‘’Both of you, good luck okay!’’ donghae said before she went to her team

‘’you too!’’ sungmin and kibum said in sync

The teachers give the full instruction and the rules before the student have to stand by the starting point.

‘’FIGHTING!’’ every group cheers out loud

‘’Guys, do your best!’’ Lee Joon shouts from his seat

‘’Take care of yourself!’’ Kyusang replied

‘’We will be champion! Cheers for us okay!’’ Yongguk said

Lee Joon look at them, everyone have ready to run up to the hill. The facilitators come and after 3 minutes he can hear a loud ‘BANG’ indicating the race already start. The main site getting silent by second and Lee Joon let out a deep sigh.

‘’I really want to join’’ Lee Joon starts his own monolog

‘’I finish all the plot for the performance tonight though’’

‘’I have nothing to do now’’

‘’what should I do?’’

‘’There must be way for me to join’’

And he keeps doing his never-ending monolog as he tried to search for the teachers.

 

***

 

Some students already arrived the first station and most of them are boys since the girls starting to get tired as they run up to the hills. Donghae take reduce her pace and start to walk for a while and she wipe his forehead using her sleeve. She turns her head to the back and feels slightly relive that there’s still many student behind her, she can see Karen, Jinwoo and Minhwa behind. She takes a deep breath before she sprint again and runs as fast as she can, totally fails to notice Changmin who’s already behind her.

‘’Why is she suddenly run?’’ Changmin panting hardly as he takes some air into his lungs

Donghae takes a bicycle and start to cycle as fast as she could to the nest station.

Meanwhile….

Hyukjae is leading the race as he cycle all his might, but then he feels something wrong with his bicycle, he jump off the bicycle before him completely losing his balance. He stops at the roadside and look at the bicycle, both tyres are flat and he can see some part of the bicycle trellis are broken.

‘’the is happening?’’ he mutters under his breath. By now, a lot of student already cycling past him, Junsu and Yongguk stop for a moment and ask but Hyukjae hurriedly shoos them away, he’s getting angry but trying to not show any emotion. He would not blame his luck for this incident, ‘’that feels before, someone wants me to get in an accident.’’

Hyukjae head shoot up when a voice calling for him

‘’Hey, what happened?’’ Donghae ask with concern

‘’Just some problem with the bicycle’’ Hyukjae reply flatly

‘’Are you trying to repair it? There’s no time. Come on, hop on’’ Donghae said again as she points at the seat behind her

‘’pardon?’’ Hyukjae stunned

‘’Come on! We don’t want to lose! Hop on!’’

Hyukjae was stunned for two things, first; donghae was asking him and second; ‘hey, I should be the one sit at the front!’ his ego boosted

‘’let’s change seat’’ he said

‘’I can cycle fast too! Hurry up!’’ donghae said stubbornly

‘’aish!’’ Hyukjae hop on the bicycle unwillingly seeing that they are staring to fall behind the crowds

‘’Fine. But let’s change seat after halfway okay’’ Hyukjae said again

‘’arasso! Arasso!’’

It’s not like he doesn’t like it when donghae ask him to hop on, in fact it really like it. But then, in this game, he couldn’t let the other student saw him riding at the back while the girl does the paddle. Especially Junsu, ‘that idiot will make fun of me for sure’ he thought.

He planned to only tugs on donghae sweater but then he has to hug her because donghae seriously can paddles really fast that Hyukjae trying so hard to not squeak like a girl every time donghae change the routes. Donghae practically doesn’t notice at all that Hyukjae was kind of hugging him as she was cycling like a maniac. Donghae gets to pass a lot of student and almost lead the crowd when Hyukjae ask her to stop.

‘’what?’’ she whines

‘’change seat!’’ Hyukjae jump off the bicycle and donghae have to seat at the back. So, they change seat with Hyukjae now do the paddle.

Hyukjae was hugging donghae with one arm while another arm covering his face for the whole ride before, damn he just hope Junsu didn’t bother to look at him before. With his red face, Hyukjae started to paddle fast. Donghae tugs on his sweater with both hands since Hyukjae too, can cycle so fast.

‘’We are leading!’’ shouts donghae

‘’Thanks for you at the first place’’ Hyukjae shouts back. Both wearing the same smile and the journey suddenly feel so short.

They arrived at the second station in no time; both runs fast toward the facilitator and take the task. The facilitator gives a card and asks them to go to the riverbank.

‘’What it said?’’ ask Hyukjae

‘’we have to build anything that can accommodate all members. It should bring us to the last station’’ Donghae explain

‘’build something like boat? Or raft? Or something?’’

‘’yeah, anything’’

‘’the rules?’’

‘’we should get by the station using it, swimming or get through the river without using it will be cheating. Oh and it said the approx time to build it is in 30 minutes, the fast we can build it the better’’

Donghae and Hyukjae were discussing to build a boat while waiting for the other members to arrive. At the riverbank, there are a small flag with number on it. They went to their team number; number seven and as soon as they get to their team station, both are dumbfounded.

‘’how do we build a boat using… that?’’ donghae ask

‘’no idea’’ Hyukjae replied.

‘’Hey guys! What- what was that?’’ Yongguk, Junsu and Kyusang reach the station. In front of them, there are some boxes paper with a bunch of plastic bag, scissors, staplers, solitapes, rowers and some others stationery.

‘’This is so not in my career…’’ Junsu mutters under his breath.

‘’Just if Joonie are here, he’s a genius for this kind of stuff’’ donghae sighs

The rest of the member arrived sometimes later and by then, every team already trying to make something.

 

After 15 minutes, team 9 already finishes their boat and they set off from the river and successes the task.

‘Its Nichkhun team’ donghae thought in her mind

‘’what do we do?’’ Karen let out a sigh

Another two teams already set off, while Hyukjae and s seem to not having any progress with making the boat. Yongguk, Jinwoo, Kyusang and Junsu were having a discussion, Hyukjae measuring the length they need, donghae and Bido cuts the boxes, while Minhwa and Junsu totally lost. Three teams got eliminated as failed the task because their boat drowning since the water start to get in the boat.

After 30 minutes, four teams haven’t set off from the river yet. Team 2, 3, 5 and team 7. Hyukjae click his tongue and frown. Junsu and Jinwoo bickering among them and Karen start to get headache. Minhwa tried to lessen then tension, and Hyukjae seem to get angry ‘’damn it! It’s not the time argued!’’ he said. By then, someone approach them and everyone seems surprised at the moment.

‘’Ya! What were you guys doing?’’ Lee Joon frowns as he looks at the mess s are doing

‘’What are you doing here?’’ Minhwa ask him

‘’Hee…’’Lee Joon just grins

 

FLASHBACK

‘’Please teacher~! Let me joins the activities!’’ He pleads in front of some teachers. He is actually kind of shy to plead like that to teachers from other schools but then, he put that thought aside.

‘’How’s your leg?’’ ask a male teacher.

‘’It’s better now! Please! I really want to do the activities!’’ he pleads again.

‘’you can join but you see… the activities consist a marathon and cycling, what are you going to do with your knees hurting like that?’’ ask a female teacher.

‘’Cant I skip to the second station?’’ Lee Joon ask

‘’That would be unfair for other team’’

‘’Give me a penalty to make it fair then! Please’’ Lee Joon plead again and he trying to trick them using his puppy eyes. The teachers seems to be discussing for a moment with the facilitators until they come back to him

‘’We will allow you take a short routes to get to the second station, but your penalty to join the task is 30 minutes after your group starts to do the task.’’

‘’Alright! I’m okay with that! Thanks a lot teacher!’’

Lee Joon use the short routes and arrive at the second station in hard way as his knees hurting him so much.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

‘’You are seriously… ‘’ Minhwa sigh

‘’Anyway! What are you doing actually?’’ Lee Joon asks. Donghae explain the task for him and Lee Joon smirks. ‘’Aish… If I don’t have the penalty earlier surely we have already set off from here successfully’’ he adds.

With Lee Joon present there, he explained the orders for s, telling Donghae and Bido that they do the right thing by cutting the boxes at the first place. Hyukjae, Junsu and him measuring the measure they needed. They finish their hand-made boat in 15 minutes and everyone cheers happily, Yongguk and Jinwoo patting Lee Joon shoulder and Hyukjae nods his head, satisfied of the outcome.

They set off from the riverbank toward the final station. Hyukjae, Jongguk, Bido and Kyusang rowed the boat together and the rest take a sit on the boat. Karen was about to fall when she tried to get in the boat but luckily donghae grab her hand and they get in the hand-made boat safely. They manage to arrive at the last station despite the water starting to get in the boat.

 

 As they arrived at the last station, they see Soohyun with some baskets at his back. They take the task and gathered in a place. Every team will take a break before they finish their last task. It was already afternoon and everyone are taking their lunch that was already prepared for them.

‘’what it said?’’ ask Junsu as he look at Hyukjae who holding the card. Everyone waiting for Hyukjae to explain the task.

‘’Five members will have to get five check points and collect a stamp. Each check points have different game. After a team consisting five members finished each task, a treasure will be given to them.’’ –Hyukjae

‘’Seems fun… ‘’ Bido said as he nods his head

‘’But the problem now is… who wants to be eliminate? ’’ Junsu ask

It was silent between them for a moment until Kyusang voice out first ‘’I stay behind, after all… I’m kinda worn out after rowing the boat before. My muscle starts to hurts’’ he said as he massages his arm.

‘’I’ll stay behind too, after rowing for some times my arm start to hurt too’’ Bido said as he let out a smile

‘’what? You will stay behind?’’ Karen pouts and Bido just shrugs his shoulders

‘’Um… guys, I’ll stay behind too, since there’s not much I can do for the game I guess’’ said Lee Joon with a slow sighs

‘’What not much? If not because of you, we might get eliminate at the third station you know. You save this team Joonie’’ Donghae said with a sincere smile

‘’Donghae is right. Thank you’’ Hyukjae add

‘’I still want to do the game, so I don’t want to get eliminate’’ Junsu said with slow voice

‘’Me too… I don’t want to back off’’ Yongguk agreed

‘’Ya, Yongguk. You do the game, I’ll stay back’’ Minhwa said

‘’Eh?! So sudden! Are you sure?’’ Yongguk ask

‘’well, what important for me is, one of us should do the game, so I’ll back off. And honestly, I’ve been sweating too much for today, I want to get some rest’’ –Minhwa

‘’Hyuk, are you going to back off?’’ Junsu ask him, Hyukjae shot him a death glare before he rolls his eyes

‘’Not in million years’’ He said flatly

‘’We should eliminate one more person’’ Jinwoo said ‘’but I don’t want to eliminate myself’’

Donghae look at each of the members face and let out a silent sigh ‘’I will-‘’

‘’I will back off’’ suddenly Karen interrupted before donghae could finish her sentence. Everyone are looking at her and Bido raised an eyebrow ‘’you’ll do the game donghae’’

‘’I guess this is the perfect time to said ‘wow… that was unpredictable’, right?’’ Lee Joon asks no one but himself and receives a smack from Karen.

‘’It decided then, Junsu, Donghae, Jinwoo, Yongguk and I will be in the game. Any objection?’’ Hyukjae ask the other five. They do their cheers and everyone decide to take their lunch.

Hyukjae, Donghae, Junsu, Jinwoo and Yongguk start to go to the new starting point while the other 5 have to follow some facilitators. They got their first game and Hyukjae chuckles.

‘’aren’t this kind of lame?’’ he said

‘’eoh, yeah. What is this? We have to jump from the bridge down to the lake then swims until we arrive at the check point and get the first stamp’’ Junsu read the task on the new card they got

‘’Is there’s anyone who can’t swim here?’’ Yongguk ask and it turn out everyone can swim which is a good news.

‘’I wonder what the other members are doing, well why the facilitators doesn’t let them see the game?’’ Donghae ask

‘’yeah, no offense but I feels this camp is kind of weird in some ways’’ Jinwoo voice out

‘’why is that?’’ Yongguk turns to ask

‘’I feels like being watched somehow’’ Jinwoo reply

‘’Maybe it just what you feels’’ Yongguk tried to reassured him and Jinwoo just shrugs

‘’maybe someone has crush on you here’’ Junsu jokes and everyone laugh

Hyukjae was just listening with his eyes start to darken. ‘Jinwoo realize it too, are we really being watched? Why is that?’ he though in his mind

‘’everyone take the float first before you start the game! We don’t want anyone get hurt or die!’’ a teacher give them instruction first.

Every team went to a place where the floats were placed. Hyukjae was waiting for his turn when suddenly a hand appears in front of him.

‘’Take this’’

‘’huh?’’ Hyukjae lift his head and see a one of the facilitator hand him a float, that guy was wearing a cap and Hyukjae cannot see his eyes since that guy bangs covering almost half of his face. Hyukjae take the float and bow a little before he walks away, fails to see how the guy smirks.

Hyukjae was walking when he found donghae standing 5 feet before the crowd. Some students don’t really bother to make a line to take the float and he can hear a teacher voice shouting for them to queue up.

‘’Donghae..’’ Hyukjae walks toward her

‘’Oh Hyukjae’’

‘’why are you standing here?’’

‘’It’s too crowded there, I will just wait until they take their float first’’ She explained

‘’Ohh… Here, you take mine. I take another one’’ Hyukjae said as he hand donghae his float

‘’eh? Really? Is it okay?’’ donghae widens her eyes

‘’here’’ Hyukjae smiles too charmingly for donghae not to blush

‘’t-thank you’’ she return the smile ‘’will wait you at the bridge’’ she add

‘’yeah, please do’’ he chuckles

Donghae makes her way to the bridge with a smile and greets Sungmin as she walks past her

 

***

 

‘’Eh, we have to separate?’’  Karen ask the teacher

‘’This is part of the game’’ said the teacher

‘’I will take the first place then’’ Bido said

‘’Me second!’’ Karen said

‘’With my condition I guess I will be at the last place’’ Lee Joon said and the other agree

‘’I don’t mind where I placed’’ Minhwa said

‘’I will take third place and you go to fourth place, how was it’’ Kyusang said to Minhwa

‘’I’m set’’ she replied

***

 

Everyone is getting ready on the bridge, and as soon as the facilitator starts the game, everyone jumps off the bridge and start to swim. From the corner of his eyes, Hyukjae saw someone pushed donghae and makes her fall first from the bridge. Everyone saw already floating and start to swim to the check point and Hyukjae was about to do the same. But he saw a flat float on the surface and it was the one he gave to donghae earlier.

Hyukjae take a deep breath before dive in the lake searching for donghae. It doesn’t take him long though. He grabs donghae hand and takes her on the surface.

‘’What are you doing?!’’ donghae shout

‘’you were drowning!’’ Hyukjae shout back

‘’I can swim! You have to go first!’’

‘’not without you!’’ Hyukjae pull her hand and both swim together to the surface.

They were lucky Yongguk was the one who hold the card to get stamped. As soon as donghae and Hyukjae arrives at the check point, they look for Yongguk. Jinwoo call them and they gathers to read the instruction for the next game. They went to their flag number to get a new card from the facilitator but much for their surprise;

‘’Bido!’’ Donghae shout. They run as fast as they can as soon as they see Bido was tied up by the tree which their number was showed, Donghae look around and see other team also facing the same situation as them.

‘’Guys! Hurry up!’’ Bido shouts.

The untied him and Bido hand take the card that was stuck on the rope.

‘’why are you here?’’ Yongguk ask

‘’Read the instruction first and I’ll tell you on the way’’ Bido said

Yongguk look at the card and explain to his team mate ‘’Flying fox! They give the map to get there here’’ he shows them the card. They start to move to the hill that shown on the map as they run.

‘’I was surprise too at first! The five of us have to wait at the check point for each game! And we have to finish the task too’’ Bido said

‘’You guys are not really eliminates then!’’ Jinwoo said as he takes a deep breath. Running to get to the hills is tiring but they didn’t stop for a bit

‘’Donghae, you okay?’’ Hyukjae ask as he see donghae wipe her face

‘’Perfectly okay. We should move fast’’ she said

They reach the place and the facilitators help them wearing the safety outfit for the flying fox activity.

‘’Phew, good thing I take the first check point because Karen has always has an allergy for high place’’

They finish the flying fox and get the card stamped before they rush to their number and release Karen. The next check point is climbing wall. Hyukjae team manage to do really fast as they got strength in them.

Donghae can see from his place that sungmin was bickering with Kyuhyun as their place was next to each other

‘’Kyuhyun don’t move you idiot! You will make me fall!’’ Sungmin shouts

‘’I don’t know you was this heavy Ming!’’

‘’You are the one who are not strong enough!’’ she argued

They lift Karen easily since the girl was really light, and they finish the task to get to the next checkpoints.

They see Kyusang who was sitting boringly under their flag number and they take the nest instruction.

‘’Human pyramid?’’ Donghae ask

‘’Yeah, we need to get a facilitator and form a human pyramid to get the check points’’ Kyusang said

They find Soohyun and they manage to perform a human pyramid after failing for god knows how many times. Soohyun tell them that they passed the task and Yongguk was overexcited to get their card stamped that he forgot to support his friends. He runs toward Soohyun and makes the pyramid unbalanced.

‘’YONGGUK!!!’’ Jinwoo screams when he see Yongguk leaves his spot.

Before Yongguk have a chance to look at his back, the rest was already falling miserably on the ground. Karen shout really loud that Kyusang thought he should got his ears checked after they get back home. Jinwoo was already on his back, Bido fall beside him -face first to the ground-, Junsu miraculously landing on his feet safely that he start to have a thought that maybe he has some superhero’s power.

Hyukjae cursed under his breath as he feel his back head pounding, it might leave a red bump later since he fall together with donghae, the impact from the fall is hard that donghae widens her eyes and mutters a thousand sorry. Jinwoo and Kyusang already on his feet beating the hell out of Yongguk for causing them to fall like that.

‘’Dong… Hae… can you please get up?’’ Hyukjae said

‘’ohh sorry!’’ donghae hurriedly stand up

‘’ugh, you are kind of heavy’’ he said as he massage his head

‘’I’m not!’’

‘’I’m teasing you’’

‘’ugh, stop it’’ donghae said as she help Hyukjae to stand up, ‘’is it hurts so much?’’ she asked as she look at his head

‘’it will get better’’ he replied

Yongguk pouts and hold his back head as well.

‘’what happened?’’ donghae ask him

‘’geez! Kyusang and Jinwoo hit me! And later Junsu hyung joins them and he smack my head!’’ he complain

‘’who ask you to leave like that? We are almost losing 10 years of our life you know’’ donghae complain back

‘’uh~ but Hyukjae hyung are fine here’’ Yongguk said again

‘’Fine your head’’ Hyukjae said flatly as he smack Yongguk head causing the younger to cry in pain

‘’you guys are meannie!’’ he shouts, donghae laugh at the scene

They got Minhwa with the new card and they read the instruction;

‘’Hide and seek?’’ Minhwa ask them ‘’what was that suppose to mean’’

‘’you didn’t read the instruction before head?’’ Yongguk ask

‘’I don’t really bother’’ he replied with slow voice

‘’look, the facilitator hide Lee Joon somewhere at the park nearby and we need to get him. Then we need to get back to the main site and give the stamped card to the facilitator.’’ Jinwoo explain

‘’Let’s go!’’

 

***

 

‘’Hurry up guys, you have to find me’’ Lee Joon mutters silently as he hide behind the bushes in the park. When he was waiting, suddenly he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns his head and sees a guy with a cap on. ‘’oh? Facilitator hyung?’’ and he was shocked when the facilitator attack him. He tried to kick him making his band-aid loosened and his would to open again in the process, he groans loudly and the facilitator take this chance to cup his mouth and nose using a handkerchief. Without he wants it… he falls asleep.

 

***

 

‘’Where in the hell is he?’’ Junsu cursed as he was about to grow impatient.

‘’we have search for 20 minutes, this park is not big, we should have find him by now’’ Jinwoo said in the matter of fact

‘’The other team are starting to come here! I don’t want to lose!’’ Karen said

Hyukjae who was standing beside Junsu frown his forehead as he look around, he frowns deeply when he sees donghae standing at a place near the bushed without moving an inch. Slowly he starts to walk toward the brunette. Junsu who notice his friend start to leave the place, follow Hyukjae in the way. The other too, follow them closely behind. ‘’what’s wrong?’’ Bido ask but no one answered, only Karen shrugging her shoulder. They arrived at donghae place and everyone has questioned face except Hyukjae.

‘’Do you found anything?’’ Hyukjae ask with low voice

‘’anything? I thought that question should sound ‘do you found him?’’’ Yongguk ask

Donghae look directly at Hyukjae eyes and both seems to reach the same idea. Donghae close her eyes before she open it and sighing deeply.

‘’Instead of hide and seek, I guess they need to change this game to Kidnap and seek’’ she mutters darkly

‘’k-kidnap?’’ Minhwa ask

‘’look, there a band-aid, I know it belong to Joonie’’ donghae said again

‘’Omo! There’s blood!’’ Karen gasp

‘’Lets search for him’’ Hyukjae said

They follow the blood trails and they reach the parking lot. They are not supposed to get out from the camp area but then, there, they found Lee Joon lying on the ground located between two cars.

‘’Lee Joon!!’’ Kyusang and Karen shouts. Lee Joon was still unconscious and Kyusang volunteer to lift him; they still have game to finish!

They run toward the main site as fast as lightning and they manage to get the first place, barely make it out since team 9 was running to the same place at the same time as them. Thanks to their strength in the group.

Nichkhun and his team mates groan loudly as they were losing when they almost make it to get the first place. The teachers checked their stamped card and said their congrats to group 7.

‘’what’s with him?’’ ask the teacher as they see Lee Joon condition

‘’he-‘’ Karen sentence was cut even before she could finish it

‘’He fall and knock out. He hit his head to the branch near the park’’ Hyukjae said

The other stay silent and they get to their team site. Jinwoo, Karen, Minhwa and Kyusang reach the site first as they got to treat Lee Joon. Junsu follow them behind while Hyukjae slowly take his time.

‘’Someone is messing with us… right?’’ Donghae said and Hyukjae turns his head toward her, Hyukjae sighs deeply before reply

‘’he’s digging his own hell if I figure out who he is’’ Hyukjae said

‘’we have to be careful’’ Jinwoo said behind Hyukjae and Donghae ‘’Even yesterday, I thought I saw someone peeking at team site when I get back from collecting some branches

‘’really?’’ donghae wondered

‘’I thought it was nothing though’’ Jinwoo reply

Donghae was about to say something when she saw Hyukjae eyes stared darkening and she decide to close for now.

 

HYUKJAE POV

It’s not it

Someone was aiming for me

Then they use the members to get me

That feeling this morning

The bicycle

The float. It supposes to be mine but I give it to donghae. Who was giving it to me? I don’t really see his face.

Damn it!

 

AUTHOR POV

Everyone in team 7 gather in circle after Lee Joon wake up from his slumbers. He tells them the situation he had been and Karen seems terrified with the story. After a long discussion though, they decide to agree with Hyukjae to not report the incident to the teacher.

That night they decide to cancel the acting for the performance and decide Karen and Bido will sing as a duo for the team, both of them has a very good voice. Yongguk take Hyukjae spot for the team to receive the medals and the present for winning the first place.

‘’aish, my group was eliminated when we make the boat!’’ kibum complain to donghae and sungmin as they reach the tent. The girls talk about everything and nothing to each other and donghae tell them everything except the incident they were in earlier.

 

Meanwhile…

‘’Almost… just a little bit more’’ a facilitator sing a song as he put his cap down

‘’What were you doing?’’ Soohyun came and said

‘’Arranging my bags’’ said the other

‘’I asked you ‘what were you doing’ ‘’ Soohyun voice sound firm

‘’what?’’ he turn to Soohyun and frown

‘’you don’t think I don’t know’’ Soohyun replied

‘’what are you talking about?’’

‘’I won’t let you go if you do anything nonsense again Jaejoong’’ Soohyun said and leave the tent.

Jaejoong click his tongue and punch his bag in front of him.

 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄(◠‿◠)

Gosh, I’m sorry that the end i kind of rushing, I don’t have much time. I’ll be going to Penang this night and I haven’t prepared anything yet. I want to update Honey Strawberry as well but dont have much time left. Will update after i get back, around 3/4 days later. No promise tho..... you know me /runs!

Be thankful i updated! lol 

DO COMMENT!

DO.COMMENT!