Dealing with a "Sister"

The World Key Only Knows

 

Is anybody curious how Sulli convinced my mother she was my sister?

Basically, she had given my mom an illegitimate letter forged by her superior and supposedly, it’s from my dad. And apparently the note said something along the lines of “cheating; not your blood-related child; and abandoning Sulli for a life abroad.”

 

My mom was infuriated, filing a divorce at my dad who lived overseas. She even promised to keep Sulli, saying she has always wanted a daughter.

 

I didn’t stop her; it was all pretty humorous to me.

 

So Sulli was accepted in to the family unconditionally.

Being me, I ignored the demon. She was pretty depressed whenever I did.

 

“Why do I have to interact with you outside the conquests work?” I would always reason out.

 

In attempt to get closer, she has tried many things.

 

When I went on a shopping spree, she kept suggesting these horrendously dark clothes, so that was a fail.

 

There was a time she forced me into a wooden chair, tying me up with her weird scarf.

“I cooked for you, don’t run away!” She said, showing me a dark purple bumpy fish with stinky vegetables to the side. “Hopefully you like the dish I made!” Sulli had shoved the spoonful into my mouth.

 

I painfully chewed and swallowed.

Hmmm. “Not bad…” I commented to her. But still pretty much a failure to get me to like her.

 

In her last resort, she sneaked up on me in the shower with her bathing suit on.

 

“SULLI!” I yelled, breaking her eardrums. She crouched down, cowering.

“I thought you might forgive me if I wash you stomach for you…” Her voice timidly alleged.

I looked at her quivering back, and a wash of sympathy wavered over my head.

 

Covering myself with a towel, I bent down.

 “I’ll become aware of you more often, okay?” I patted her head from behind.

 

She swiveled around, her tears disappearing in an instant. “Finally Oppa! Ah wait, you’re my dongsaeng! I’m 300 years old you know?”

 

Sighing, I left the happy Sulli in the bathroom.

It was hard dealing with a “sister.”

--

A/N: This is short, but maybe I'll add another chapter today so (double update!) With this, you the viewers now know this story won't be all conquests and such. I really want this story to be as long as the manga, but it's hard considering there are only four people left that I will make Key conquer.

(With so much feedback from you guys, I decided to take this fic. seriously, and I put alot of research an thought in to it. I'm ahead and already have the next couple of chapters planned up.) ^^

Oh, and here is a poll for you~ Please do it: