Conquest 4 Act 3

The World Key Only Knows

 

“Jinki!” I averted my eyes in the opposite direction, clearly flustered. After moments of rustling and slight chuckling from the other, he said it was okay to look now.

 

All he did was change into a white t-shirt and some light blue pants.

 

“What was that for?!” I glared at him, very cautious about what’ll happen next.

 

He did the most deviously flirtatious smirk I have ever seen on anyone; which lasted only a millisecond before he turned back into a squishy teacher.

 

“Oh Kibum, don’t worry, it’ll only take a minute.”

 

Before I could even react to the confusing statement, he hurriedly took of my uniform and I swear my screaming could’ve deafened anybody if it weren’t for the fact it was the end of the school day. His cold hands touched my stomach and for the love of god I wished the torture would end.

Eventually he finished, and I was dressed in garments similar to his.

 

“The Onew!” I scrambled to a corner, curled up to block him from getting anywhere near me again. My finger traced an invisible perimeter around me, and it warned him not to get in it.

 

Ignoring his hysterical laughter, I pouted and moped until he finished.

 

“Watch your language. Now get up or I might you.”

 

Alarmed, I stood it front of him and was prepared for another round of yelling. He must’ve been joking since he went into another fit of laughter. Damn guy.

 

“Since I want to get closer to you, I prepared this game. It’s called, “Who can dress the best?” I’ve noticed you read a lot of fashion things and it’d be nice to see how you get into your interests.” He explained.

 

I was about to walk away and leave before he reminded me he was holding my uniform in captivity.

“Fine,” I huffed.

 

“Okay, good. Rules are whoever can have the best outfit in less than 30 minutes wins. Items are in the large paper bag. Do whatever you can with the clothes I put on you but do not remove them from your arrangement. Ready?”

 

Rolling my eyes, I nodded.

 

“Time starts now!”

 

Quickly peering inside, I gasped. There were a bunch of designer hats, shoes, necklaces, bags, bracelets, tops, pants, just sitting there along with some art supplies and weird props. Not believing the expensive attire in my sight, Onew took it to his advantage and laid a textured sheet on his shirt, starting to paint. 

 

“H-how…”

 

“A friend,” was his only response under my noisily rushed grabbing of objects.

 

Spray paint, clattering of buttons, scraps of fabric, stitching of objects, cloth being tossed around, the addition and removing of costumes, everything was melodious.

 

It was almost like a delusion to be able to create my dream outfit with such advanced supplies.

The only problem was I had only 30 minutes of this beautifulness.

 

We had to have our pants/top off for some period of time, making it uncomfortable for both of us to design with out glancing at the other every once in a while.

 

And in a matter of thirty minutes, my master piece was complete.

 

I presented my self in front of Onew whom I couldn’t help laugh at.

I was literally on the floor with my feet jiggling up, crying.

 

“D-don’t laugh…”

 

I couldn’t take him seriously with the giant plastic turkey on his head and the synthetic fish glued to his face.

 

Just.

 

It took me a whole five minutes to get a hold of myself, I know because Jinki even timed me.

 

Then I collapsed back to roll on the floor after I saw the rest of his outfit.

 

There was a bunch of random textures on his shirt, which didn’t look half bad if it weren’t for the large painting of a bright purple cow in the middle. His pants had two medium-sized orange-green dots on them, labeled potato in messy giant uppercase letters. Then there was a bunch of small orange cocktail umbrellas glued to one boot and a multi-colored paper chain with buttons on the other.

 

I lost it when I looked back at the hat.

 

 

“Okay, okay I understand I’m not the most sensible person when it comes to creating attractive stuff.”

 

His face was blushing madly. Feeling bad, I calmed myself down and Jinki took a good look at my outfit in awe.

 

“Th-that’s amazing Key…”

 

Pleased with the praise, I twirled a bit to show it off, and he played along with Ooos and Aaahs.

 

“There are things more important than fashion though…”

 

--

A/N: Ah I know bad ending ugu sorry for hiatus I got lazy lol. Comment pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

Oh here is what Key's outfit kinda looked like but it was more extravagant in the story:

Ehm answer this poll pleazeu: