Conquest 4 Act 2

The World Key Only Knows

 

“I fell right in to the teacher’s route!” I flailed my arms around, still confused as to why Onew was noticing me.

 

“Well you don’t listen during class, of course he’d worry,” Sulli replied.

“Ugh now I have to use the similar strategy to my previous conquests,” I tiredly said.                 

“And what might that be?”

“I have to get him pissed.”

 

The very next day, I came to class with large piles of magazines, my touch screen tablet, and of course, my phone. As class began, I continued not giving any attention to what was going around me.

What the-

 

Chills ran down my spine as heated hands began massaging my stiff shoulders. I turned my head and saw Onew smiling at me.

What in the world was he thinking?

 

I thought it would make him mad!

 

During physical education time, I crouched beside the goal and focused on texting instead of kicking the ball. I was getting pretty angry myself; usually it’d be easy to get a person annoyed.

“Here Key! I’ll be your partner!”

 

I looked up and the darn chicken eating trainee teacher kicked the ball at me.

 

I must…resist kicking back…

Oh what the hell, I am the Almighty Key and I don’t back down from such a peasant activity.

Getting up, I swung my foot at full power at the ball, and it soared across the field.

 

Oops.

 

The ball was coincidently about to go down in the air and decided to aim itself right by a passing Lee Joon how wonderful.

 

“KIM KIBUM!” He stomped at me, about to charge a large footprint into my stomach before an interfering Onew blocked his path.

“Don’t hurt him please! He’s my student…”

 Joon sighed and the dubu went by my side, patting my back.

“Amazing kick!” He said to me, giving me another one if his blinding smiles.

 

Throughout the week, I and Sulli have tried sabotaging the overly kind person.

Stealing his chicken didn’t work since he had an extra bucket of the food.

Interrupting his lectures while he was teaching in class failed because he thought I was actually listening to what he was saying.

Even lifting up his shirt wasn’t effective at all. I expected a squishy, bulging belly underneath his garments not a pair of abs like what the hell.

 

“Hmm.” I stretched my arms over my desk, thinking of what else I could try. At the end of the day, no important thoughts popped up in my head. It was time to leave and prepare for tomorrow.

 

“Wait, Key before you leave won’t you fight me?”

Glancing to my side, Jinki had his fingers gripping a large white paper bag.

 

“What are you talking about?” Not another attack from him. How am I supposed to react in a situation like this?

 

Onew didn’t respond, rather he did the most shocking action I’ve ever seen in this adventure so far.

 

 

He slowly started pealing away his clothes.

 

--

A/N: