08.

Crackship Oneshot // Drabble Collection

"I can't believe you waste your money on stupid things like this," Howon nearly throws the album full of photocards into the garbage.

"They're not stupid, they're beautiful," his girlfriend replies with a dreamy look on her face. Howon groans.

"You have, like, 5 copies of every photocard, I'm pretty sure you have more pictures of them than me!"

Eunji ponders. "Yeah, I probably do. Actually, I do for sure."

Howon almost has a mental breakdown. "What?! It's like you like them more than me!"

She glances at him. "That's because I do."

"But why?! They all looked like they've climbed out of a rat's . Especially the one you like with the non-existent eyes." Something suddenly smacks him in the eye and he splutters.

"Say , get hit," she says before he can utter a word. Howon picks up the offending object. It's a photocard of Kim SungGyu. Howon's eyes narrows at it dangerously.

"What does he have that I don't?" 

The photocard is almost ripped into shreds before she lunges and yanks it out of his hands, giving him the worst look she can manage.

"Let's see, he can sing and dance. He has an amazing body and his aegyo is the best and he's such a sweetheart and he has the nicest voice and arms and his tiny little eyes when he smiles and-"

"Stop. No. Nope. No. I'm not listening to this Eunji, I refuse to give in to the pressure society and you are putting upon me!"

"What the hell, Howon, you're just jealous," Eunji scoffs at her boyfriend, who had just cut her off mid-fangirl.

"Excuse me? Me? Jealous? Why would I be jealous of those make-up wearing sissy boys?" Howon eyes the wall of her room covered with posters of young men wearing make-up and weird, tight clothing. He judges them wearily.

Eunji makes an indignant sount of protest and rolls up the sleeves of her sweater. "Do you wanna fight, Lee Howon? Do you wanna go?!"

"I'm just saying, first it was the H.O.T. monkeys and now it's inpiniteu?" he retorts, his Busan accent emerging as he struggles to pronounce the name of the group, "I swear your taste is just getting worse and worse."

Eunji squawks. "It's in-fin-it-eu! See, a country bumpkin as yourself cannot even comprehend."

"First of all, you're more of a country bumpkin than I am. And who even uses lame english words as their band name anyway? It's so cheesy ugh," he pretends to shiver, "Besides, I'm a man, and a man has to have confidence in himself."

She raises an eyebrow at him, "Oh really now?"

He nods. "Yes, I have full confidence in your love for me. Otherwise, why would you do all that you do?"

She finds this highly amusing and urges him to continue, "Like?"

"Like...taking a week off for me when I was sick, staying up all night to listen to me practice my english presentation, making breakfast whenever you stay over-" He pauses to think and Eunji is actually starting to feel pretty touched that he even remembered and appreciated all the things she's done. She leaves the room to hurriedly find her phone and record a rare moment in which Howon's showing his hidden thoughts.

Howon continues on, not noticing her abscence in his deep concentration, "You remember all the dates of my family's birthdays, you make my favourite food whenever you know I'm sad, you sing to me, you help me study at night even when you're tired, you send me encouraging texts, you show me off to your friends. Now, Eunji, would you do that for infiniteu?" Howon smiles after reassuring himself. 

A few moments pass. The smile slowly fades from his face as he realizes that yes, she would do those things and more, especially for the stupid leader she calls gyugeegee. He jumps from the bed and runs to find her, hoping to make her say that he's her one and only.


 

because I've been missing Hoji and pinkfinite in general. and I think relationships like this are cute