02.

Crackship Oneshot // Drabble Collection

 

 

 

I've always been the 'friend'. 

The supporting actress in a movie. The one no one pays attention to until she does her job and is forgotten again.

I'm the one my friends go to for advice with their love lives and I always manage to say the right thing. They do what I say and they get their happy ending with their perfect man. I've gotten used to being the sidekick, really.

The first time was with Chorong and Woohyun after I told Chorong that he stopped being a playboy just for her even when she didn't believe it. Then it happened with Myungsoo and Naeun when I convinced Myungsoo he should show his love for Naeun once in a while. Then after they get together, I'm left in the dark again, wondering when I was going to have something like that. Where I'd have problems with a guy, I'd be confused and didn't know what he thought of me. I'd be shy but happy that something exciting, different and new was going to happen. 

I guess that was all changing today.

I smiled and looked slyly at the boy who was currently pouring coffee for the man at the table in front of me. I checked his name tag, "Lee Howon". He sensed someone staring and looked up to see me smiling at him. He didn't break away and smiled back, he ended up pouring the coffee all over the poor man's pants. I laughed quietly while he distractedly said sorry, ears turning pink in embarrassment. But then he looked up at me again as he handed the man napkins and then walked over to my table.

It was time to have my story now.